My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Renata...the title of your diary ????????????????which ABBA song???????????????????

See that girl, watch that scene, diggin the dancing queen!

Im just imagining you dancing round to this :))

WARNING! TMI!
Having chased off the faint-hearted, omg what have I got going on :eek: Had a little funny twinge in the groin area the last day or two and this morning woke to an extremely painful cyst/boil thing located right smack dab in the crotch right where the rubber band in the knickers rubs my skin. Yowl!!! I'm so perturbed, had something like it maybe 20 years back and it actually split open and pus oozed out, couldn't walk right or sit right for days! Don't think it's an ingrowing hair. But in any case, eeewww!
That is all.

oohhh dear abs might be needed there xxx

Ooh, and as I was very intrigued by Sara's talk of recovery therapy and P's mention of the 'inner chimp' I have dutifully downloaded the Chimp Paradox to my ereader and will sink my teeth into that this evening. I figure with all the self-help books I'm devouring even if I don't lose weight I just might learn more about myself and become a better person ;) Well, in any event it can't do any harm!

Another gorgeous day weather-wise, finally had my summer tyres put on. I'm so undisciplined and disorganized, I drove the last 2 summers on my winter tyres and then had to chuck them as they were cracked. Will I ever learn

WARNING! TMI!
Having chased off the faint-hearted, omg what have I got going on :eek: Had a little funny twinge in the groin area the last day or two and this morning woke to an extremely painful cyst/boil thing located right smack dab in the crotch right where the rubber band in the knickers rubs my skin. Yowl!!! I'm so perturbed, had something like it maybe 20 years back and it actually split open and pus oozed out, couldn't walk right or sit right for days! Don't think it's an ingrowing hair. But in any case, eeewww!
That is all.

Eeek!!! That is all ;)

P x

Couldn't agree more, Pol - adds a bit of continental colour to the boards!

I hope the boil is going down, Renata, and let me know if the reading is of value - I'll look it up myself if it is xx

I'm sure you meant 'continental cheese' :D
Boil not bigger but not smaller, either, so trying to limit any activity that might irritate it (like living or breathing), washing with anti-bacterial soap and hoping it'll go away in a few days.

With all the re-dukaning going on around here I'm starting to feel I might be able to pull off a re-start. May have to just jump right into cruise as I've already done attack twice and I'd hate to go through it and not lose anything significant, that would be a crushing blow right off the bat. So I hope to stuff the freezer full of prepared ready to nuke meals this weekend. Will be looking at slow cooker and pressure cooker recipes, this looks like a really good place to start - a lot of the recipes can be easily dukanised and it also inspires for when you've run out of ideas:
Add your favorite Crock Pot Recipe! - Low Carb Friends

Nice to see you back Renata! Get cruising hunny, crock pots sounding good may give them a go too! x

Right, I've got my crap together I think and I'm ready to kick off with 3 pp days starting tomorrow. I made a mince flan, about 400g grilled chicken breasts, soy-ginger dipping sauce, 6 tubs of sf jelly (strawberry and peach, in case you're wondering), a dozen muffins. Will shop and cook again tomorrow, need to make sure I'm never without something ready to eat. Hope the carb detox isn't too horrid!
Haven't actually been doing c25k, as the first day I ran I realised I was not equipped with a sturdy enough bra and the girls were bouncing all over the place. I have ordered a jogging bra and it should be arriving in the next 2-3 days so until then I'm just fast-walking :)
Beautiful Sunday to all!

Back