My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Mine is a dog, but she absolutely hated the regular brush and the mitt thing, they'd send her running to another room to hide so I thought she'd be terrified of this but she seemed to actually enjoy it. Well, at least she stood still for it anyway! It worked wonders and after just one 5 minute session her shedding has reduced by at least half, if not more!

Yesterday PP - more or less forgot what I ate but protein only, was very obedient
Today PV
B-yoghurt, coffee (!) yay, coffee machine sorted
S-orange/cinnamon muffins
L-leftover turkey/sauerkraut stew, leftover tofu bread w/smoked salmon/soft cheese spread
D-grilled swordfish, salad

am wondering if I get that mitt and am brushed will my shredding be reducced by half :D if only!!!

I brush my cats outside & it looks like its been snowing once I've finished. The birds love the fur for their nests. I am amazed how much it gets rid of even after brushing with a regular brush I still get loads off.

you can get them for horses as well lol

Someone's making a fortune (but it's not me!).

PP
B-muffins, coffee, yoghurt
S-chicken sausage patties
L-grilled salmon
S-peach jelly
D-chicken sausage patties

The weather forecast calls for 35+ temps next week, ugh! Although I do find that when I'm not stuffing my face with carbs I can take the heat much better. Plus it's not usually the heat that gets to me it's the humidity. I've been to Vegas in August when it's 125F in the shade with nary a breeze but it is DRY and you really don't suffer as much. Of course, you could easily burst into flames, I suppose :) In any case I'm not sure how next week's weather will affect my walking, but I may be relegated to just one long walk in the early morn before it's too excrutiating outside. I so much more prefer spring and autumn to summer!

I don't know what the scales will say tomorrow but I have defo lost inches. Shorts I wore last summer that were snug just drop right off me (well, this one pair) and ones I couldn't wear last summer now fit loosely. Of course, I still have a way to go and I'm feeling quite top-heavy these days. I wear a larger top size than I do bottoms and it's really very irritating. I did a major wardrobe purge last summer after going from 250lbs to 180lbs and I can't wear many of the tops right now as they are snug. But hopefully that'll improve too! Why is it that garment manufacturers make plus size tops LONGER and not roomier? I'm wider, not TALLER!! The only thing I kept of the "plus" sizes is a pair of size 22 jeans that I will try on again once I reach TW. I can't wait! :)

you have similar stats to me!! Im weighing in tomorrow too, Good luck hope the scales are smiling at you ! lol

Must admit its been slow, a pound a week, but im ok with that, it took me 2 years to put this weight back on, it aint gonna come off in a couple of weeks!! a pound a week for a year is 52 lbs!! i can live with that ;)

I'm with you on that! Sometimes I feel like it's just going oh so slow but a pound is a pound and if it's going in the right direction (down) then I've no reason to complain. And then sometimes it just sneaks up on you, you feel like it's been real slow going and suddenly your trousers are loose! Makes it all worth it. I still have a portion control problem, so I need to slowly start working on that :)

Were not very patient are we lol? Portion control will come, its difficult at the moment coz we have to eats loads to lose but i think that the next phase, consolidation, will teach us portion control, i hope lol Cx

PV
B-muffins, coffee, yoghurt w/rhubarb
L-big salad, chicken sausage
D-turkey cutlets in basil tomato sauce
S-yoghurt, peach jelly

Well, I weighed in with a 1.6lb loss. It's going down slowly, but even shorts that were just right a few weeks back are loose now, so inches continue to come off :)

CG 1.6lb not bad, slow gets there in the end xxx

I knooowww. But I waaanntt iiiitt, I waant iit (picture me jumping up and down and stomping my feet) :D

PP
B-muffins, coffee
L-ham and hard boiled eggs
D-grilled turkey breast
S-cottage cheese

It is so disgustingly hot. I don't know who sent this kind of heat in my general direction but he should be executed forthwith. I'm imagining myself atop a snow-covered mountain in a parka and ski gear... But at least it's an excuse not to do any manual labour! And forget about applying any sort of makeup, slides right off with the sweat. Ahh, winter, where are you my old friend?

Well done on your loss CG, I'm aiming for a lb a week as C said it's 52lb in a year & that would be fabulous !!!!

I wish we could have some of your heat, it's nearly July & I've had the heating on a couple of times the past week. unreal !!!!! & to think not long back we were in the middle of a drought !

A week ago I was having to wear a jacket in the morning to walk the dog, now when I take her out at 6.30 I could go in swimming costume!!

PV
B-coffee, muffins,
ham, radish, tomato, spring onion
L-grilled chick breast, asparagus
D-grilled salmon w/cheesy sauce
S-yoghurt, peach jelly

I knew there was a reason I don't weigh every day. The devil in me made me get on the scales yesterday (after Sunday's weighin) and I was up 2lbs and that same devil made me do it again this morning and I was down 2.2lbs over yesterday. That'll teach me! I don't need to deal with that kind of up/down stress and frustration, got too many other things to worry about. Weighin Sundays and and then hide the scales for the week :)

I made ice milk today from a recipe I googled across and I have to say it was very nice! A frozen treat ready in 5 minutes. Most bizarre recipe I've ever made but it actually worked and I scarfed it all right away:) Will have to tweak it just a bit but it certainly hit the spot in this heat.

I'll trade you weather! My flat is always warm no matter what, even in winter I barely turn on the radiator in the bedroom and it's on minimum elsewhere, so summer is just a killer. Baked my muffins this morning before 7 so as to get the oven turned off as early as possible :)

1lb a week works for me. More is nice too, but as you say, a pound a week is 52lbs in 52 weeks and that's a lot of weight!

Back