My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Normal lingo around my house :D

FOOD
B-coffee, muffins
L-turkey a la Pol (and I'm absolutely stuffed)
D-baked salmon, bns, spinach
S-the usual suspects, sf jelly, yoghurt

Only fell on my arse once walking the dog, all surfaces within 100 yards of my house are like a skating rink, slick as snot :p. Also nearly splatted on the ground attempting to get in my car at tesco. I wonder if I have equilibrium issues...? On the other hand, maybe I'm just a clutz - that's probably it!!

Ooh, forgot to mention food-wise on last PV day, had a bit of celeriac left over so I modified a recipe I saw in the paper and it turned out yum! Nice and refreshing! Grated the celeriac, mixed in a small pot of 0% natural yoghurt, a crushed garlic clove, salt, pepper & paprika. Very nice and enjoyable :) Think I'll have more tomorrow :p

Ooh, forgot to mention food-wise on last PV day, had a bit of celeriac left over so I modified a recipe I saw in the paper and it turned out yum! Nice and refreshing! Grated the celeriac, mixed in a small pot of 0% natural yoghurt, a crushed garlic clove, salt, pepper & paprika. Very nice and enjoyable :) Think I'll have more tomorrow :p

Ooooh, a bit like coleslaw? Yum :D

P x

Doing fantastic there cg xxx

Right, first week of cruise nearly done, just a tad nervous about the scales Sunday. I don't feel I've lost anything but on the brighter side was just reading about water gain/loss and it is apparently very typical to lose big in first week as it's mostly water that goes and then to gain a bit in week 2 as your body replenishes its lost water. It's the long term losses that count - WATER IS NOT FAT!

FOOD
B-muffins, coffee
L-rump steak, fried eggs
D-chicken breasts in dijon/tarragon sauce
S-the usual

It is -6C right now with an ugly wind blowing so it feels even colder! But I'm not complaining, I love winter :bundledup:

Hey Renata!! oh dear lord -6C!!i thought it was cold here!! Snow man making day tomorrow thatll deffo burn off some cals lol

Hope the scales are kind to you on Sunday!! x

Our heating has been on 24/7 the last couple of days, god help us when the bills come in lol Hat and scarves at the ready!!

fANTASIC LOSS rENATA, GREAT FIRST WEEK BACK ......ROLL ON WEEK 2 XXX

hahahahaha I'm tying in the dark well thats my excuse lol

Back