My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Right, another day done (almost)

B-muffins, coffee
L-mince flan
D-roast turkey breast, hb eggs
S-yoghurt, sf jelly

Trying to limit my dairy to 500g this time around, first time on dukan I was having 1kg every day, some days even a bit more.
I just looked up Ellie's mug cake and will be trying version 1 in a few, I am going to try it with vital wheat gluten instead of cornflour and see how it turns out :)

I think muffins have been the reason I have lossed the weight and the reason I can continue xxx

One thing about dukan that bothers me in terms of the future is the prodding to 'eat all you want' of the allowed foods. So, since I really can't argue with that during the slimming phases of the diet I'm going to at least try and teach myself something else that'll help keep the weight off in the future (if I ever get to tw that is) - stay out of the kitchen after 6pm!! I'm starting tonight, as I really do tend to munch randomly right up until bedtime and I know that isn't good, even if it is all dukan friendly at the moment. Willpower, I know you're in there somewhere! :)

Hey buddy, your doing really well. Got to agree with you about the eat as much as you want, its something that we have to learn if we are ever going to crack this weight lark! x

So true the truth is my head is always in the fridge and my mouth is seldom empty xxx

Menu change:

just had a smoked salmon roll, it was delish! I'm trying to put up a picture of it but I'm quite technology challenged so don't know if it'll work :)

salmon roll.jpg

Ha, by some fluke I did it!! :D

Back