My life is as good as an ABBA song!

I do love my mug cake.... Think that will be my supper tonight

Mug cake nuked and eaten, with coconut flavoured quark icing :)

Sarah, the yummy salmon roll was a herb omelette made with 2 eggs, chopped herbs, a splash of water and a sprinkle of vital wheat gluten (as a sub for cornflour) which I added just to make the resulting omelette a bit more firm. After it cooled I spread on quark mixed with a chopped green onion, 1 crushed clove garlic, salt, pepper, a bit of dill and a splash of lemon juice. On that I put a few slices of smoked salmon and rolled it up. You're supposed to refrigerate it for an hour or so to set but obviously I couldn't wait that long and just as soon as I'd rolled it up I was slicing it and loading it on a plate :). Can defo see the benefit of letting it set and then slicing it but I was ravenous.

Will definitely be making this again, tasty and very filling :)

Mug cake nuked and eaten, with coconut flavoured quark icing :)

Sarah, the yummy salmon roll was a herb omelette made with 2 eggs, chopped herbs, a splash of water and a sprinkle of vital wheat gluten (as a sub for cornflour) which I added just to make the resulting omelette a bit more firm. After it cooled I spread on quark mixed with a chopped green onion, 1 crushed clove garlic, salt, pepper, a bit of dill and a splash of lemon juice. On that I put a few slices of smoked salmon and rolled it up. You're supposed to refrigerate it for an hour or so to set but obviously I couldn't wait that long and just as soon as I'd rolled it up I was slicing it and loading it on a plate :). Can defo see the benefit of letting it set and then slicing it but I was ravenous.

Will definitely be making this again, tasty and very filling :)

Mmmm on my list for the weekends breakfast
Thanks hun

yummy yummy xxx

Great stuff :D

Renata fab loss. Chuffed for you xxx

Have been jonesin' for some proper sausages but with no low fat options around here I've been doing without. However, have found on the internet a great sounding sausage spice mix and, although it can be made with turkey mince I was feeling rebellious and instead got the light choices 7% pork mince! All mixed and waiting in the fridge for tomorrow's pp day :) Hope the pork won't mess up the roll I'm on!

I guess there's something to be said for fat - the sausage meat was well flavoured and tasty but they were oh so dry. I guess that pork was LEAN :)
So I'm going on a business trip for a few days and I really can't bring along any Dukan friendlies with me, except muffins of course. I suppose I just need to make good choices at the restaurants. But will be bringing plenty of muffins to curtail any need for dessert!

Be good, lots and lots of muffins in your bag xxx

I'm sure you will make the best choices possible, but it's definitely a good plan to take the muffins (especially coconut ones I love em) have a good trip x

In panic mode now, my plan of leisurely trying on outfits to wear to the meeting and then carefully packing an overnight bag so as not to forget anything essential (which I always forget) went awry. Urgent last minute job from another client will have me working for a few hours yet so I'll be lucky to get out of the house without forgetting my coat :) Once on way to airport to catch a flight got a few miles from home and had to turn back as I realised I was wearing slippers :) Wow, writing stuff like that down makes me realise I am a dingbat :crazy:
But it's not all insanity, muffins are baked and ready to pop in my bag.

One thing about dukan that bothers me in terms of the future is the prodding to 'eat all you want' of the allowed foods. So, since I really can't argue with that during the slimming phases of the diet I'm going to at least try and teach myself something else that'll help keep the weight off in the future (if I ever get to tw that is) - stay out of the kitchen after 6pm!! I'm starting tonight, as I really do tend to munch randomly right up until bedtime and I know that isn't good, even if it is all dukan friendly at the moment. Willpower, I know you're in there somewhere! :)

I agree, eating such huge portions that it's scary. If I was eating carbs mixed in I'm sure it wouldn't take long for me to reach the two ton weight mark. I suppose thats why we need to do stage 3. but that looks a long way off for me as busy losing & regaining the same pound!

I chuckled lol

Back