My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Ouch that foot sounds awful, just you make sure you do rest it up cheese.

Hmm Burger sounds nice, got tuna myself today, enjoy your tea

mmmmmmmmm burger bun xxx

So I'm discovering that all my calls to the us of a have been monitored? I mean, not that I've said anything worthwhile for the spies among us but in all honesty,who gives a rat's ass??? I personally hate globalisation and all that goes along with it, so come and get me you idiots :D Ok sorry, got that out of my system :)

spooky xxx

Big brother is watching and listening! That plantar facilitis is so painful Steve had it he ended up having an injection to get rid of it took ages and lots of physio exercises. Hope it gets better for you oon hun xx

Oy vey (or however you spell that, phrase that I love), there were certain clicks on my phone for some time that I thought funny and attributed it to 'spying' as just a laugh but hey ho, you never know. My family in the US are very concerned though, do you know I actually had an incident on a long-haul flight in 2001, my dad had just died days prior to the world trade centre attacks (and thankfully he didn't have to live through any of that because it would have killed him anyway), I was on a completely different continent and flew home as fast as I could, and I do admit to some racial profiling, an arab woman seated next to me on the flight was my target and I feel so terrible about what I thought of her. But that's in the past and I do really regret it, I've never considered myself to be a racist but wide-spread fear is just that - wide-spread fear. In any case I cried that whole flight, my dad was in a coma and he waited to die until I came home so we could say goodbye, he never actually woke up but we said our goodbyes and he died a few hours after my arrival, the doctors and nurses kept asking my mom why is he hanging on so long, is he waiting for someone, and I'm just now realising this is too much information so sorry :)

Here I is again, did not get back on c25k last week as we had the most hideous heat wave, was 35+ all week with no relief at night, I think one day they had something like 120 people collapse from the heat and have to be taken to hospital. Thank heavens for the air conditioning, but as the unit is only in the den and doesn't really cool off my bedroom the nights were unbearable. Of course now we have the total opposite, went from 34 degrees to under 20, with wind and rain to boot :)

Aaanyway, back on the treadmill this morning and I've decided to redo week 2. Feet are achy but if I do the stretches and ice it helps immensely. Can't use them as an excuse not to exercise so I'm working through the pain, as it were :)

Will try and catch up with everyone, but it seems the boards are eerily quiet so shouldn't be too hard!

Happy hump day all!

grrr! Wanted to start my afternoon exercise rotation with pilates, I've had the Winsor Pilates dvd set for a few years now and I know I tried it once on the old dvd player but now have a new player and it only plays region 2 dvds! This set is from the US so it won't play, just spent the last hour searching the internet for a hack to set the player to all regions but to no avail and now I'm no longer in the mood to do anything :( What I need is for someone to hook up my computer to the TV because someone has posted her 20 minute workout on youtube!

Dentist in the morning, yikes!

I would love a mini heat wave, but just on a weekend so I can get outside, I feel trapped when Im indoors lol, foot will be better soon xxx

So that's two of us with poorly feet - nothing worse Cheese. Hope they are feeling better I go into hospital next month for injections into the joints ugh! Does put you off exercise or walking any distance.

Agree with Sid would love to have some decent 'SUN'

Morning Renata xxx hows the feet ? and the dieting xxx

Helloooo, feet are still achy but I'm doing my best to ignore them. I just hate feeling like I've been walking around a shopping mall for 10 hours.

So, completed the c25k week 2 re-do, starting week 3 Wednesday. On off days I've been doing a brisk walk for 30 mins but still haven't started on any afternoon exercise dvd rotation. It's in the cards though, I'll get to it.

Sid, I'm no longer *doing* any diet. I've realised 2 things - 1) no matter how great the diet I always get to the point of fatigue and then I go off the rails after months of denying myself things I've wanted to eat, and 2) I refuse to be 'on a diet' for the rest of my life and the only way around that is to change my relationship with food. It's all mental, and something I read about 2 diet books ago has just now begun to stick - every day I can eat whatever I want and however much of it I want, BUT I choose not to eat junk or overeat because I want to be healthy. I'm playing a trick on my stubborn mind, you see, by letting it think I can scarf everything in the fridge but then I'm pulling out the rug by only eating the good stuff in healthy amounts. So far it's working :) Staying off the scales, too, but I can feel in my clothes that I'm gradually losing weight. Just knowing I can have ice cream or whatever if I want it calms me down and even when I don't actually have it I feel satisfied that it's within reach if I want it, if that makes any sense.

Also, I do believe I'm getting to the point where if I don't exercise every day I actually miss it!! Now THAT is something I never thought I'd say about myself! :p

That sounds like a great plan Cheese - with you all the way - keep going gal! You are 100% right - it's a total mind game! xxx

That sounds like a great plan Cheese - with you all the way - keep going gal! You are 100% right - it's a total mind game! xxx

What Trude said!!

Cheese, you fascinate me, darlin'! If you we're in this country, I'd have called for you by now!! :D (Do kids still do that?!)

P x

Back