My life is as good as an ABBA song!

See you soon xxx

Say the C word, Renata, the rest of us have started!

Did you get your work done and restart the exercise plan? When are you due to finish C25K, 'cos I'm gearing up to starting a new exercise thread and we could put your 5K deadline as the end date? I'd love to run 5K myself but don't think the knee would hold up these days.

Lots of love to you xx

Ooooooo its all gone quite over there.........its all gone quite over there. its all gone quiet, all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there xxx:D

Rennata Where are you ?????? you said a week that was three weeks ago xxx

Hey, everyone who reads my diary. Sorry about the absence, life has just been berserk. Every once in a while I check some posts on my phone but it rarely happens these days. I miss you all! I'm translating a novel until the end of the month, crime fiction (really rather gumshoe-ish), it's a crazy deadline and I'm working 15-hour days, and I'm such a stress-girl that I just can't get involved on here, I actually have refused visits from my young nephews so as not to get in the way of my deadline :). So cheers to you all, I will get my sphincter in order once the translation is done and then I will revisit all your diaries and fill you in on my recent lack of dieting success :) xxoo

Hey, everyone who reads my diary. Sorry about the absence, life has just been berserk. Every once in a while I check some posts on my phone but it rarely happens these days. I miss you all! I'm translating a novel until the end of the month, crime fiction (really rather gumshoe-ish), it's a crazy deadline and I'm working 15-hour days, and I'm such a stress-girl that I just can't get involved on here, I actually have refused visits from my young nephews so as not to get in the way of my deadline :). So cheers to you all, I will get my sphincter in order once the translation is done and then I will revisit all your diaries and fill you in on my recent lack of dieting success :) xxoo
xxx
miss you
where are you? & what language are you translting in? if you don't mind me asking?

Hang in there Renate, hope you get it done. Big hugs!' Jx

PS I'm guessing German but only cos my aunt was called Renate and she was German. Tenuous but that's my guess!

Renata is American if I remember rightly joodle???? just a very clever girl arnt you Renata xxx

Smart guess, with that German, but I'm translating from Slovak. Renata is apparently a fairly common name among the Italians and Germans, and obviously the Slavs. I remember my mother telling me it was from some song that was popular about the time I was born (eons ago!), it was an Italian song and TBH, communism was raging here at the time so whatever the song was, it must have got here by some extreme accident :) Such is life :), back on it, be back later!

Hey can wait to hear how your dieting is going maybe we could exchange dieting failings lol i think there is something in the air!!xx

Great minds and all that lol I just sent her a message xxx where are you xxx

Miss ya renata!

Back