My lifestyle journey to 10.7 X

I wanted to try slimming world alongside 5:2 so that whilst I could eat freely I had to keep it healthy. Or low carb for same reason.

I'd worry about WW because the cals (or points) are quite limited anyway. But you could give it a go and see...I know what you mean about the hurry. I'm desperate to see the back of the 12s...it'll happen...eventually!!

I wanted to try slimming world alongside 5:2 so that whilst I could eat freely I had to keep it healthy. Or low carb for same reason.

I'd worry about WW because the cals (or points) are quite limited anyway. But you could give it a go and see...I know what you mean about the hurry. I'm desperate to see the back of the 12s...it'll happen...eventually!!

So you suggest slimming world then? Oh man... I can't decide. I've been sat in the 13's since December now. I need this fat gone lol.

I have aver chicken fillet breasts for dinner with salad. X

I never really got on with weight watchers coz the calorie allowance is quite low unless you eat loads of fruit. I preferred slimming world because if I was hungry I could eat (if I run out of calories, I tend to say sod it and blow the diet!)

Anyway, it's horses for courses really...I'm not a good one to recommend a diet because I've struggled so much recently.

Thing is, they all work...if you stick to them!!!!

Whatever you choose, very good luck and I'll be here to support you :)

You're doing great already! I'm hoping to be at 10 stone by October 2015! I'm new and looking for inspiration and motivation on the "down days"

There is a lot to learn with SW - you really need the books from the class. You could get a free joining coupon when they are about and go to the first class and pay about £5 for the books - I did not write that ;) but they are all basically calorie counting in the end - cals in and cals used etc.
If you go on the SW forum on here there is lots of info and lots of people will answer your questions - it has to be the busiest forum on here.

I hope your week is off to a good start? I've tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers- I found that WW had too low a calorie allowance too but I always had to many 'Syn' foods when following Slimming World, even when I was within my calorie allowance!

Me too - I put weight on with SW - free foods (where you can eat as much as you want) did not work for me as I eat things like chickpeas which are quite high in cals if you eat a lot and that was what I was doing - having a great big bowl of "free" chickpea curry and rice then having another one later.:eek: Mounds of pasta etc.

I have sent you a private message re Hairy Dieters Cook book.

You're doing great already! I'm hoping to be at 10 stone by October 2015! I'm new and looking for inspiration and motivation on the "down days"
Hello are you also jetting for this summer ? X

Saturday I've had such a long week. Flu , constipation , headaches , eating one day , starving myself the other... :cry: Nightmare of a week. But luckily enough I was in bed last night by 7pm and have slept all the way through. I've woken up feeling better Senna tablets & lemsip isn't a good combination at all lol .
So back to my weight DRAMA!!! I've STS omg totally gutted but I'm determined to up my game this week

fast days this week: Monday & Thursday :)
tonight its a 3 course meal & cocktails in a private bar with the girls.

jeeezz to think it's March tomorrow I hsve 5.5 months to feel better and lose this fat..... 2015 isn't goinh to be another fat year for me.

How has peoples weight loss been this week?

Im joining slimming world on Tuesday. To learn about their Extra Easy plan :p

well I've had a morning of house duties.

Menu

3 chocolate cookies & tea
beans toast eggs
tonight - hunters chicken , chips , peas ,
double chocolate fudge cake & double cream....
cocktails & red wine
plenty of dancing ;)

i love weekends. X

Here to sub. Ive also started 5:2 recently!! I used to do sw. Do you calorie count on your non fast days?x

Hello silver :) no I'm not planning on counting calories on non fast days. I'd personally get obsessed with calories in everything and I dint want that stress in my life lol. X

why are you

Just wanted to say it sounds like your calorie counting is going well Honey-J!

Excited to see you post some good losses over the coming months. :)

Sorry to hear you've been poorly this week. I hope you have a nice meal and cocktail evening :)

Did you get my private message - I don't seem to be able to find it in my sent box.

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough week, and a STS to boot :( Hope your weekend has perked you up - yesterday's menu would definitely put a smile on my face, I have to say!

If you're not calorie-counting on your non-fasting days I think it's a very good idea to be doing a plan like SW (or WW) just in case your 2 days of 500 cals are being totally outweighed by what you're eating on the other 5 days - I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what would happen to me :eek:

Good luck with it, whatever you choose to do x

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough week, and a STS to boot :( Hope your weekend has perked you up - yesterday's menu would definitely put a smile on my face, I have to say!

If you're not calorie-counting on your non-fasting days I think it's a very good idea to be doing a plan like SW (or WW) just in case your 2 days of 500 cals are being totally outweighed by what you're eating on the other 5 days - I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what would happen to me :eek:

Good luck with it, whatever you choose to do x

Yes I think I would be the same.

The reason for the private message was I saw you were going to look at the Hairy Dieters Book and I have it as a PDF if you want a copy - just let me have an email address to send it to.

Hello all I've not had time to post but I will do tonight.

Its a fast day today I'm going to go to Tescos on the way to work for my lunch and I'm hoping to have a M&S ready meal tonight.

I so do need this fast day this week.... :p

Did you get my private message - I don't seem to be able to find it in my sent box.

Just read it hun thank you. I will reply this evening. Xxx

Fast day
finished at 490 calories.

Nakd bar
2 Harley's jellies
Ready meal :)

Back