MY LIGHTERLIFE DIARY GOTTA GET INTO MY WEDDING DRESS!

Hello!

Day seven for me today and also my first weigh in and I am 13Ib's lighter - yay!

Am dead chuffed with myself :D

Stick with it Pixie - it will be worth it in the end!!

Wow hun that is amazing! Well done you!
I have got a check in tonight after starting Sunday so hopefully Ill have lost some weight!

We must Visualise ourselves looking slim and beautiful!:D

Im peed off as only lost 1 pound in 3 days :(
Also got called fat by a skinny nurse!
So humiliating! :mad:

Yep the bint.
She said I was too fat to be on the pill! :mad:
GRRRR.Im only just heavy enough to go on LL. Im not massive and Ive been on the same pill for the past 10 years. GRRR.
How are you?

bloody cheek

cheekie ***** - I luv people who think we are over weight for the fun of it & in a simple click of the fingers we'll all be thin :mad: :mad: :mad: ...

What one has to tell oneself is - what a prat!!!!

Luv Clare xxx

cheekie ***** - I luv people who think we are over weight for the fun of it & in a simple click of the fingers we'll all be thin :mad: :mad: :mad: ...

What one has to tell oneself is - what a prat!!!!

Luv Clare xxx

Huh! Yeah!
The *****!
Love to see her face when I go back in 6 months time as a skinny minny! :D ;)

I have to say that I agree with Clucks "cheeky *****" and that it is only thin/slim people who have never had weight issues who seem to think that it is as simple as that - not the fact that you have to look at your relationship with food first before you can do anything about it!:mad:

In the past I have had people ask me when the baby is due...I have never been pregnant and I used to turn to Ben n Jerrys or Dairy Milk but NO MORE. I refuse to get upset by these ignorant idiots anymore.

Keep up with all your hard work Pixie and wipe the arrogant "I am not fat" smile off her face;)

Lenny
P.S. sorry for the rant...it just makes me sooooo angry that some people think that they can just make comments like that.:D

I have to say that I agree with Clucks "cheeky *****" and that it is only thin/slim people who have never had weight issues who seem to think that it is as simple as that - not the fact that you have to look at your relationship with food first before you can do anything about it!:mad:

In the past I have had people ask me when the baby is due...I have never been pregnant and I used to turn to Ben n Jerrys or Dairy Milk but NO MORE. I refuse to get upset by these ignorant idiots anymore.

Keep up with all your hard work Pixie and wipe the arrogant "I am not fat" smile off her face;)

Lenny
P.S. sorry for the rant...it just makes me sooooo angry that some people think that they can just make comments like that.:D

Tee hee rant away!
MMM Ben and Jerrys... MMmmmmmm :eek:

Feeling really sick today, cant bear to drink water keep gagging on everything only managed half a vanilla shake so far :( managed about 1ltr of water...
weigh in tmo :eek:

:D
Much better today!
Discovered water flavours in sparkling water and I can actually keep them down! Hurrah!
Still not managing the food packs tho but at least I can do the water!:D
Also I lost 9lbs this week wahoo!
Feelin good! Hope everyone else is going well!
Im so close to that beautiful wedding dress!

9 pounds! Fantastic! Well done you!

Joe

Thanks Mini and Joe!
It really got me through yesterday!
The nausea has subsided slightly as well.
Im still only managing one bar a day though :( cant take the other foodpacks but Im going to try again today. :D
Hope everyone else is on track!

HI Pixie,

Sorry to be a pain, but can I pick your brain? If you are on today, any chance of a diagnosis please? Have put the prob in my diary and attached a pic of the problem area!!

Possible causes:-
  • New soap free shampoo thats for my hair extensions
  • Fake tan
  • Bath Salts that I tipped into my bath in excess by accident
  • Wedding Nerves????
Am so itchy am going for a bath now in hope to calm it down!!!

Hi Lottie!

Didnt realise you had posted here too!
I will go on your thread to see how its going...
For me day 12 and I feel awful, still no luck in keeping the foodpacks down surviving on 1 bar a day which is not good and about 2 ltrs of water if I can manage it!
Just got a flyer thru from Dominos pizza and was soooo tempted!:mad:

Hi Lottie!

Didnt realise you had posted here too!
I will go on your thread to see how its going...
For me day 12 and I feel awful, still no luck in keeping the foodpacks down surviving on 1 bar a day which is not good and about 2 ltrs of water if I can manage it!
Just got a flyer thru from Dominos pizza and was soooo tempted!:mad:
LOL, I thought that was why you came on my diary the other night. THanks for the advice hun, I'm afraid things aren't much better.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling, I had a little blip myself today. Are you still on LL? Apparently there are more flavours on CD, you could see if you could swap? You need to be getting your nutrients from 3 packs. Try using the flavourings or sugar free squash to help you with your water, not strictly allowed but at least it might help you to drink your water?

Pizza sounds nice, but it won't get you in your dress. 12 days is an ace momentum, keep it up hun!!!

Back