MY LIGHTERLIFE DIARY GOTTA GET INTO MY WEDDING DRESS!

Hi, Pixie,

You have amazig wight losses...well done!

Have u tried making the packs up from the recipie sheet, it can make such a difference, I can't tolerate the shakes and soups but i have 4 foodpacks made into things on the sheet.

Give it a try hun...thats y ur feelin so exhausted as ur not gettin all your nutrients..you don't wanan get sick again....will only put u back!

Take Care
x

Hi Queen!
Thanks I will try it and see how I go my LLc has given me 2 bars a day this week to see how I get on so Ill try that too.
:)

Day 19 today feel knackered and starving and yes its real hunger my tummy hurts and it keeps grumbling at the time :(
Just been to order my flowers and god what a to do!
I was there over an hour cos the woman didnt seem to know what the hell she was talking about.
I'm in a foul mood now :(

Day 24.
Still knackered, I feel like Ive been run over!
Coursework is sending me over the edge at the min my blood pressure must be throught the roof, despite the fact it went down by 15 pts since starting LL! :D
I know tomorrow I will be 1/4 of the way through so thats keeping me going a bit.
Cant drink the water and am in a permanent foul mood :mad:
Anyway for some reason today I feel as tho I have pout weight on, I feel fat.:eek:
Still on my cottage cheese just 400 Kcals a day worth.
Hope everyone is still ok.

x

:mad: Really piddled off today as only lost 1lb yesterday!
Im only on week 5 so if my weight loss slows to just 1lb a week from now on I wont have lost the 3st I need to lose before the wedding :cry::cry::cry:

aww honey!

Dont panic! You have loads of time to loose your 3 st....in CD terms that is!

It could well have been water retention or totm looming...there is no way you can ss-ing 100% and not be loosing weight. Have you done your measurements at all?? or had any new pics taken??

You will loose a load next week honey, I know its hard and dissapointing when you only loose a small amount...but keep on going ..you will get to where you want to be!

Hugs Lou X

:mad: Really piddled off today as only lost 1lb yesterday!
Im only on week 5 so if my weight loss slows to just 1lb a week from now on I wont have lost the 3st I need to lose before the wedding :cry::cry::cry:

Hows it going Pixie? Am back from my honeymoon now and so am catching up on everyone. I think I'm going to subscribe to your diary so that I can see how you are doing - I hope that I can give you the same kind of support that you gave me when I was stressing about the wedding and my skin probs!!

Don't worry, your weightloss will soon kickstart itself, just keep plodding on. You are doing really well and are approaching half way. You will def do it!!!

xxxxx

Hows it going Pixie? Am back from my honeymoon now and so am catching up on everyone. I think I'm going to subscribe to your diary so that I can see how you are doing - I hope that I can give you the same kind of support that you gave me when I was stressing about the wedding and my skin probs!!

Don't worry, your weightloss will soon kickstart itself, just keep plodding on. You are doing really well and are approaching half way. You will def do it!!!

xxxxx

Argh!
Hi Lottie!

How was your honeymoon?
Dont get on here as often as I'd like really :(
My dress has still not arrived yet...weigh in tmo!
x

Argh!
Hi Lottie!

How was your honeymoon?
Dont get on here as often as I'd like really :(
My dress has still not arrived yet...weigh in tmo!
x
Oh fingers crossed for weigh in, hope that you get to post it soon! The honeymoon was fab thank you, it seemed to last ages, I guess that was partly due to the contrast from having loads to do and then going to nothing to do (except sunbathe...eat...go on exursions...eat - did I already say that? No wonder I put so much weight back on, LOL). However, I'm now on my 4th day SS'ing and will hopefully shift that holiday weight soon...you never know!!

Has your dress arrived? I need to get on ebay and sell a load of wedding stuff actually, but that can wait a few weeks.

Good Luck for your weigh in XXX

Hiya!
Wel I lost 3lbs which was better than usual crappy weigh ins of 1lb or 1.5lb which have been getting me down recently....
How much did you put on while you were away Lottie? ;)
My dress is still not here Im beginning to think it will never come!
Ill have to borrow one of your many dresses Lottie! :p

21lbs!! But I've dropped 15 of those in the first 4 days back on SS thankfully!!!! I was horrified, but I did eat and eat!!

LOL, my dresses will be way too big for you by the date of your wedding young lady!!!

Well done on your 3lb loss this week. 1.5lbs does sound quite disappointing, when you could lose that on WW or SW and actually eat, BUT I'm sure that if you stick to it 100% your body will give you a big spurt in future weeks. Think, 2lbs more and you will be over half way! At least this diet is easy in the fact that you don't have to think what to eat or plan and I'm sure in your job you work long hours and wouldn't have time for planning low calorie meals and counting points etc.

Keep up the good work!

Hiya!
Wel I lost 3lbs which was better than usual crappy weigh ins of 1lb or 1.5lb which have been getting me down recently....
How much did you put on while you were away Lottie? ;)
My dress is still not here Im beginning to think it will never come!
Ill have to borrow one of your many dresses Lottie! :p

Well done Pixie!!!

3lbs. is very good:)

Love Mini xxx

hey.....well done Pixie, 3lb is fab and has taken you to 32lb lost......its a fab loss and just think if you lost 3lb a week you will be a skinny minnie before you know it!!
Another 3lb and you will have lost 2 and half stone!!!!!!!!!thats amazing!!!

Keep up the good work babe..you are doing just fine!!

hugs Lou X

Thanks guys!
I cant belive I only weigh 12.5 stones now!
I havent weighed that for 5 years :D
My LLC said Im losing weight slower as I am the smallest in my group so not to let it worry me and shes right cos one of the girls is 17st and lost 4.5 lbs so proportionally its prob right what she's saying!
I shouldn't listen to what they all lose!
x

Thanks guys!
I cant belive I only weigh 12.5 stones now!
I havent weighed that for 5 years :D
My LLC said Im losing weight slower as I am the smallest in my group so not to let it worry me and shes right cos one of the girls is 17st and lost 4.5 lbs so proportionally its prob right what she's saying!
I shouldn't listen to what they all lose!
x

Yes, listen to your own advice!! Well done. Am really pleased. You sound like you believe in yourself now!

Well...Nearly at the end of week 7 now and its going ok...:D
Managed more water this week and not felt quite so sick so I'm happier now.
Hope everyone is still ok?
x

Back