MY LIGHTERLIFE DIARY GOTTA GET INTO MY WEDDING DRESS!

Pixie

Silver Member
Ok here goes...
On the advice of Lottie I have started a little diary on here to record my thoughts during my lighterlife plan.
Im currently on day 5 and Im not really so hungry.
Im finding the food packs gross though and the soups actually make me heave if I attempt to eat them! :eek:
So I went for a mid-week weigh in yesterday after 3 days on the plan and had lost 7.1lbs so quite happy but I was in a foul mood yesterday! :mad:
Pixie x

It was probably the carb withdrawals hun - makes me vile!!!

Because I do CD, have never tried the LL food packs, so sorry I can't give you any advice on that one. I can't eat the CD soups either, they make me heave as well - all I ever have are the tetra packs and the bars. I just need to grab one out of the fridge and then can forget about it until the next time.

Anyway good luck hun!!

Hi
I did LL for 7 months and although I did have the soups, I made them into bread style things in microwave - much better that way, - one thing I did find helpful though was to have the vanilla and chocolate shakes in halves. Half a pkt with coffee granules - hot water, blender - yummy - kept me goin plus felt like I was havin so much more. Keep up the good work though - it wil be worth it - I lost 7 1/2 stone in 7 months on the plan.

Hi
I did LL for 7 months and although I did have the soups, I made them into bread style things in microwave - much better that way, - one thing I did find helpful though was to have the vanilla and chocolate shakes in halves. Half a pkt with coffee granules - hot water, blender - yummy - kept me goin plus felt like I was havin so much more. Keep up the good work though - it wil be worth it - I lost 7 1/2 stone in 7 months on the plan.

Wow Fitz that is amazing!:D
I feel better now!

Day 7 today....
Hopefully got the worst bit out of the way but Im still got getting any counselling bah!
Im getting weighed tonight so dont want top drink loads of water before I go or I will weigh loads!
I had to go to bed with a hot water bottle last night for the first time since I was a kid cos I was frezzing!
I sat there watching the telly with it last night too:eek:
Hopefully I will get a bit of encouragement tonight when I see my counsellor who doesnt actually counsell me!
Im freezing Im miserable and Im still fat!
I have 3 days to go until my dress is sized up and I really dont wanna order a size 24 (Im only a flamin 16 at the most!14 in some shops!)
I just want to cry.:(

Well....
I feel a little better today
I lost 9 1/2 lbs at my first weekly weigh in so maybe it will all be worth it!
Thanks for the encouragement Lottie!
x

Thanks guys :D
Lottie, I am going to be sized up tmo for my dress, they have not ordered it yet for me but it will be ordered tmo :(
Hopefully not a size 24!(How can wedding dresses be so small? I mean 1 or 2 sizes difference from your normal clothes maybe but 8???!!!!!!!!!)

x

Day 10 tmo I have to be careful not to fall off the wagon as I am going to my works xmas party!
Ive managed to get out of the meal as I am going for my dress fitting thingy which is quite late so just got to dodge all the nutters who try to pour booze down my neck every year!
Got to stay strong got to stay strong!

Fantastic start to LL Pixie!!:D

Hope the dress thing went well - don't let them demoralise you. your fella proposed to you BEFORE LL so stuff those measily dress manufacturers!:mad:

Did you enjoy your xmas do. Got my 1st one tomorrow.

Jeanie x

Thanks Jeanie!
Ur doing really well I see! :D
I know he proposed before LL but its more me than him I dont want fat pics! lol
Anyway so I went today and they ordered me a size 20 which I feeel really bad about but I guess its 2 sizes smaller than what they were planning to put me in!
I just dont get it as Im nowhere near a size 20 in real clothes they are crappy those measily dress manufacturers!:mad:

x

Everyone who has tried on a wedding dress has felt the same way, so do not be hard on yourself. You are doing great!

When are you getting married btw?

Thanks! Its is the 28th of July :) glad I am not the only one who feels huge trying on teeny wedding dresses.

Oooh just wanted to add I got weighed this am after 10 days I have lost a stone! WOO HOO! :D
I went to a xmas oarty last night and I was very good didnt eat or drink a thing.
Feel better today plus we went to pick our wedding rings up today so feel better about the whole thing.
I keep getting stomach cramps tho :(.
x

Hi pixie,

Congratlations on your 14lbs. off!!! One whole stone:D Excellent!

I was wondering was it really tummy cramps you had or could it be that you were feeling your tummy muscles working again?

Try drinking some warm water and see if that helps the next time you feel uncomfortable.

Your doing very well and I can see how determined you are.

Love Mini xxx

Back