my lipotrim diary...

Pony - Totally agree with you about Kerry.....sad sad lives....its like watch a car crash live..... Sonya from Eastenders looks great...wonder what she did? She has totally transformed her look!

Elle - I know - 6 months ago it was a takeaway, wine and chocs (and feeling miserable!!)

I know Bea, but takeaway, wine and chocs sounds lovely!!:sigh:

What I've decided to do when I finally get down to goal is to diet Mon - Fri then have what I fancy at weekends...within reason....no binge drinking etc, but a bit of what you fancy does you good. That women from you are what you eat says be good 80% of the time.

I know Bea, but takeaway, wine and chocs sounds lovely!!:sigh:

What I've decided to do when I finally get down to goal is to diet Mon - Fri then have what I fancy at weekends...within reason....no binge drinking etc, but a bit of what you fancy does you good. That women from you are what you eat says be good 80% of the time.

Wow..... I could've written that post. We have totally the same way of thinking. We must also be similar starting and goal sizes too?

This is the place for like minded people!!!

Oh my god, I'm such an idiot.........

I forgot to take a knife to the stables to put up apples for my horse...... so I just bit a chunk off for her. D'oh.

As soon as the juicy appleness went in my mouth I spat it all out.

I frightened my poor horse to death, gobbing all over her stable. What an idiot I am. Only hoping that teeny bit of apple isn't doing to affect my ketosis.

Oh no!!! Force of habit, eh?! I wouldnt worry too much, if you start feeling starving hungry you've knocked yourself out, but as you didnt swallow fingers crossed you'll be fine :)

LOL - sorry Pony I really giggled when I read your thread.....I had a big spoon of my son's dinner in my mouth (spag bol) a few weeks after I started and was spitting for a bout 10 minutes to get it out.....(I was fine on the ketosis side..so you should be ok too)....doesnt it amaze you how often you just used to shove stuff in your mouth without thinking!!!

I know! And I was so angry with myself. my poor horse didn't know what was going on.

Today has been fine. I seem to cope much better when I'm not at work. Oh well, 3 days of hard slog then the weekend.

And I have contact a local-ish CDC today re starting CD. Purely because I'm struggling with the limited flavours here on LT.

but I've decided I'll stick with you all cos you're much less scary than over on the CD board!

Oh, forgot to say, lost 1.5lbs today. Could have something to do with a 4-teabag-tea recipe mentioned on another LT support site for improving things toilet wise. Fiance and I decided to have an experiment last night!!! Eeeeeeuw!

OMG 4 teabags?!?! Eeeeeew indeed LOL!! I just stick to senokot!!

Hope the CDC will be able to start you off straight away, the products are really great and its definitely worth a few extra quid to have so much more choice. I'm sure you'll get on loads better with it.

I prefer this forum to the CD one too, that one can be a bit manic sometimes!

Please do stay on this forum guys.....you are our inspiration......even when you are at goal. I've looked on the cd forum a few times, but its like they are strangers and that I know you all on this site.
x

We thought that to when we swapped from LT to CD. Not there is anything wrong with the CD forum and a few of them come on here and visa versa but I for one stay here because we have built up a friendship and its a bit smaller so less complicated!!

I've defected!!! Now a CDer!

Am officially a CDer!! Have been to meet my CDC tonight, she's fab. Soooo excited about all the scrummy flavours I've got to try. had a banana tetra on the way home and it was totally delish! And I don't really like bananary things.

Oooh, but I have to admit I did stray a bit yesterday, luckily it hasn't affected my ketosis in any way. I had a couple of mouthfuls of rocket and some quorn pieces!!! Bad I know, but didn't have any packs let so thought I'd make up a low carb meal. Had a bloody awful night on call last night, didn't leave work till midnight, and I resisted the mega pack of twixes in the drawer though, so very proud of me for that.

OH, and total off this week? 7 and a half pounds, which I'm thrilled with. 12 stone frickin 8 pounds! But that is my home measured, naked, first thing in the morning after a wee weight!! I'll stick with what my CDC weighs me in as for now, so, 12stone 10lbs in all my winter clobber in the evening. Hence my ticker has gone a bit crazy...

CDC recommended I go for 9stone 7lbs, but I'm sticking to my guns, and will see what I look like at 10stone before deciding where to go from there. That extra half a stone might be the difference between boobs and no boobs! I know which I'd rather have.

That's all for now folks, I'll keep you upto speed with my Cambridge journey. Just sooooo determined to be a gorgeous healthy bride for my fiance.

Pony, well done!! Glad you have made the changeover and I hope you will find CD that much better - I'm sure you will!

Superb choice of meal by the way lol!

If there's one thing I have learnt, do not let anyone tell you what weight you *have* to get to - after all we know our bodies better than someone we only just met, and having been told, myself, exactly what you were told - that she 'would not allow me to stop SSing till I was 9st7 max' I was LIVID and promptly swapped CDC!! Follow the new CD guidelines I say, they are there for a reason!

Keep us posted on how you get on!

Great new pony and dont worry about the meal becuase you did the right thing. You will definately enjoy the larger variety of flavours you get with CD. I have not tried the tetra bricks actually, are they nice?

Hello

Day 1 of CD has gone well apart from a broccoli/chese soup incident (Yueeeek!). But as my fiance quite rightly pointed out, I don't really like cheese anyway, so god only knows what possessed me to choose those.

The ketosis must be affecting my brain.

I told my boss I was on a VLCD today. He told me that I was probably just losing muscle but I was able to inform him I am weeing ketones like there's no tomorrow so it's fat melting away. He seems a bit worried I may faint at work, and advised I'd be better to just go running. Why don't some people get it? :rolleyes:

I had butterscotch for breakfast which was yummy, although have to admit next time I'll probably just have half a pack for breakfast as I felt a bit spewtastic on my way to work. Chocolate tetra for work YUM YUM YUM - so creamy! And after I poured the aforementioned broccoli/cheese disaster down the sink, have just had a cold glass of toffee & walnut. Definately the best so far.

I'm a bit sad my CDC had sold out of some of the savoury flavours this week - I only got broccoli/cheese & chicken/mushroom. Can't wait for the tomato one as I usually live off the things and am having withdrawl symptoms I think.

Oooh, and don't read on if squeamish, but something bad happened in the night. Last night, whilst in Asda buying kitkats for fiance (And I haven't been tempted, go me!) I thought I should take some action to erm, improve things toilet-wise. Especially since the 4teabag tea experiment was a little disapointing. So I bought some dulcolax and necked a couple of tablets on my way home. BIG MISTAKE - I woke up in the night and thought I was going to die!! Vomit, diarrhoea, lying on the landing half naked cos I was too dizzy to go back to bed...................:eek:

So, I'll just stick with my little rabbit poos from now on. :D

Hope you are all doing fab.

Oh no fiance has been to the supermarket and got pizza. *******!

I'll lurk upstairs on the computer and hope the smell doesn't make it up here. :cry:

Note to self:

'Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels'

Back