my lipotrim diary...

Oh do...lets see you in those fab new jeans!!!

yay, 6lbs off at 'official' weigh in tonight (And under 12st on her scales).

I also did a silly thing today... went out and bought some size 14 black skinny jeans from new look. Told myself I didn't need to try them on as I would soon be into them anyway.

I'm thrilled, they go on & do up & no lumpy bumpy bits. I love them (but probably look fairly hideous anyways!!).

I love SS! It's the best!

Hey Pony
Well done on the 6lb thats excellent news
Congrats cant wait till I get a nice pair of skinny jeans!!!:)

Rachie

I want to post some pictures too guys. I cannot load anything on this as its a works laptop, but my PC is being worked on at the moment. Once its up and running I'll post some before and afters (thats if I can find some befores........I usually destroy pictures I dont like of myself.....which tended to be them all!!) lol.

I'm back!! Sorry no pics though!

Things have been totally bloody manic here. Have a few stresses with work, had future in laws staying at weekend (stuffing their faces!!) and am on call this weekend coming. So I'm a busy pony.

Just had the bestest news at weigh in - lost 6lbs. Especially chuffed as my scales haven't registered a loss, so was a total suprise.

Don't get weighed again for another 10days so fingers crossed will be in the 10s next time. (I feel a bit giddy saying that).

Hope you are all well, good to see all of your progress!

That a great loss...you are over the half way mark which is great....you will have only a few pounds to shift after Christmas....

Well, it's taken me flipping long enough but here are some pics to keep you occupied!

Great to see you are all doing so well, esp you Charlotte having reached goal & now refeeding. Go girl!

Just wanted to let you know how much you helped me stay on track early on, you're all great inspiration!

Size 12 dress...
DSC00292.jpg

Size 14 skinny jeans, now rather baggy :eek:...
100_0811.jpg

oh, excuse the drums & weights & crap in our spare bedroom, it's fiance's playroom!

You look so fab! Sexy and slim.....you will be very slim when you loose the next few pounds...well done you!!!

Back