My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
Hi peeps,
Well thought I`d join the throngs and record my steps on the Lipotrim Journey so far... Even though I`m now into week 6 so a bit late lol.
Anyways, finding the diet fab really as far as the terrific weight loss is concerned, and although its not easy doing this diet, it has to be the biggest motivator of all...:D
However, Its blinkin hard when you've got kids as in my case with my dd Scarlett whos 4 in jan. Before I started this diet I would happily "help" her finish her meals, and as she is a scanty eater at the best of times I found it less stressful to finish off what she left than throw it in the bin... (coming from a waste not want not mentality)
Now though however, I do of course only serve her mini portions, BUT she still wants to leave some sometimes and I have to steal myself to chuck it away!!! I find meal~times with her sooooo Stressful...Almost like I want to be in control!!???:confused:. Does anyone else feel the same way? One thing, at least I don`t have a partner I have to feed or watch eat pizza, Chinese etc etc ..... Anyway that's me done for a bit, that's what I`m finding the most difficult so far... L xx Ps hope all you lovelies are doing really well BIG HUGS (can`t find the BIG Hugs Smily) :confused: XXX

Your doing soooo well louloubelle :D ...I have a 6yr old who insists on showing me just how much she's eaten from her meals :( ...which sometimes means how much she's left! I too came from a you can't get down from the table until your plates clean family :( hence my weight problems!

I have managed to avoid eating or being tempted to eat her food....as I soooo badly want to lose weight and have a healthier full life where I can do everything :D

Keep up the good work your doing sooo well :D x x x

Your doing great hunni.... Keep up the good work... your diary will help!!!

Keep smiling!! x

Hiya
I mind my brothers kids several days a week and I feel sorry for anyone who has to cook on a regular basis while on this plan. Although I don't touch the leftover's I really struggle to throw it in the bin...I also have the clean plate mind set....
PS great weightloss in 6 weeks

Awww thanks Guys, I wish I`d read these earlier, (for some reason they havent come through to my email!) BECAUSE I`ve just slipped up! I have just eaten 3 cold fish fingers!!!!!!!! and a slice of wafer ham... and although it was nice to eat and chew, they were mega greasy tasting so kinda didnt enjoy them! But so now after 6 weeks of virtually TFR Ive gone and ruined it !! Seriosly guys dont know whats up with me, I`m cranky, cold and fed up now..... I am hoping it will break and its just a "phase"... please someone tell me it is.... Have I ruined Ketosis... probably, but I wont let it stop me carrying on though.... even though I could seriously kick myself right now!!!! L xx

I don't think you'll be out long... if your out at all... just get straight back on sweetie!! x

I totally understand why you think you have ruined it but step back a min and think, what you had on the grand scale of things was virtually nothing. Yeah you'll feel bad but put it in perspective. What would the old you have eaten? Honest Hun, put it behind you and don't allow the bad feelings to take over. Be proud because you stopped, admitted what you had done and decided nope, not going down that road again, back on it. That's a huge step forward. Xx

hun dont give it a secont thought just get back on the olde horse!! you have done so well so far dont let a small bump in the road stop you in your tracks xx

I totally understand why you think you have ruined it but step back a min and think, what you had on the grand scale of things was virtually nothing. Yeah you'll feel bad but put it in perspective. What would the old you have eaten? Honest Hun, put it behind you and don't allow the bad feelings to take over. Be proud because you stopped, admitted what you had done and decided nope, not going down that road again, back on it. That's a huge step forward. Xx
Awww thankyou so much... love you guys loads xxx and ty peachpip and Dee too you all rock!! XX

:mad: Well I am annoyed with myself because I`ve stayed the same on todays weigh in!! Chemist says I wil be out of ketosis but only for today and tonight, then I`ll be ok again... so really gonna go for it this week and get stuck in! So far today I`m fine.... :) Thanks girls for all your words of encouragement and help so far... Love this site and will not get complacent and will try posting everyday to keep me motivated. Also offered some Ketosis Dip Sticks which will be available this afternoon, so popping back upto chemist to pick some up,
I`ll post soon..... L xx

Louloubelle...keep your chin up honey ...we are all human at the end of the day and we ALL make mistakes. They only become a problem if we don't learn from them! If you read my journal I had a much bigger blip honey but I'm back on it with gusto :D You can do this honey :) x x x

Louloubelle...keep your chin up honey ...we are all human at the end of the day and we ALL make mistakes. They only become a problem if we don't learn from them! If you read my journal I had a much bigger blip honey but I'm back on it with gusto :D You can do this honey :) x x x
:) Hi Trueleame, Thanks hun, I read your diary and I knew you had had a blip so well done yourself for coming though it ok. I am resigned to the fact that I`ll make mistakes so i`m not beating myself up, got the Ketosis stick now so shall test myself tomorrow.... ty again chick xx Ps ty for the likes too girls xx

Your only human chick.... the blip only wins if you continue to blip!!!

Just carry on like it never happened!! x

Glad to see your still with us. Don't be so hard on yourself. Nobody on this forum would be on lipotrim if we could control our 'blips'. Put it down to experience and dust yourself off.

Yep that`s what I`m gonna do, so far so good today..:D.... Don`t feel tempted and I`m doing my studies now so I`m occupied at least.. Hey Dee tried your "coffee with Vanilla shake" this morning and its quite al-right isn't it? I was surprised it was going to be so nice actually lol Love to you Dee xx

Glad to see your still with us. Don't be so hard on yourself. Nobody on this forum would be on lipotrim if we could control our 'blips'. Put it down to experience and dust yourself off.
Thankyou.... been told there is no one more hard on me than myself many times!! :eek:.... BUT I1m learning to forgive myself now and move forward,..,. ONWARDS & UPWARDS gals lol :D XX

Back