My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Aww hun PM-bloody-T! What you reading hun I'm looking for inspiration :) xx
Hi Peach pip,
I am actually reading my study edition of the Watchtower and Bible.... Not to everyone's taste I`m sure, and quite possibly not yours lol.... :)

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi Peach pip,
I am actually reading my study edition of the Watchtower and Bible.... Not to everyone's taste I`m sure, and quite possibly not yours lol.... :)

Gets a trifle too complicated for me that hun :) haha xx

;) Yes its isn`t an easy read ..... so I best stop being distracted for a while and get my Bible~head on.... lol xx

Hi folks,
Well today i could eat a SCABBY HORSE!!!!!!! My mood hasn`t improved much and i`m really struggling today!ast night I had a taste of fish off my daughters plate and then late in the evening had some small pieces of chicken :mad:.... I really hate myself sometimes as its sooo hard for me just coming up to my totm..... and to top it off my un~grateful and very rude neighbors.... well.... lets just say I have to struggle at times to "love" them as I should!!! I went round yesterday and "gave" them 2 plates with my home~made fish pie on... now my daughter loved hers and so did my tiler Chris he said it was yummy and gave me 10/10 for it. had to go back around to collect my plates as they couldnt be bothered to bring them back, and my lovely neighbours said they hated the prawns in it and it was ****!!!!!!!! and do`nt make it with CRAP fish again!!!!!! I used smoked haddock and king prawns.... toped with cheesy mash (hardly cheap ingredients) WELL:eek: as you can imagine I was pretty dumb struck at their attitude to free food..... I`ll leave it at that cos I can feel myself getting more and more riled by the second!!! GRRRRRR
Thats my day so far.... need to drink lots more water and finish my choc shake.... Bye for now lovlies xx

:eek: I know.... I've lived next door to them for 22 years now and that one has topped anything they've done so far !!

Lou ...can I just say 1 word ....UNGRATEFUL ...better stop at the 1 word otherwise might be banned for swearing!

Don't cave you've done sooooo well so far...and don't get disheartened with the STS ...it wasn't a GAIN! If its TOTM as well then that would account for water retention. Keep going honey next week will make up for it ;) ...take a look at my week 2 or 3 ;) did the same then following week was an 8lbs loss :D x x x

Thanks Trueleame, no I`m coming up to my period now.... feel so crappy!! I`ve actually just caved and eaten rest of packet of chicken!! Its the type in a small packet ready cooked with curry type flavouring on it from Co~Op.... I sooo hate being a woman sometimes and the role hormones play in appetites and cravings etc... This also highlights for me how much I used to pig out due to emotions!!!! I need help as I really don`t think i`m gonna make it anymore ....:(

And yeah they are Un~Grateful and wasteful they threw both platefuls in their bin!! They would have kept my plates as well if i hadnt gone around to get them :O Its just what they are like, sorry for ranting and moaning people... I need to vent this in some direction thats healthy anyways... :(

Honey don't cave you've done soooo well so far! Draw a line under this and get back on it with your next shake :) Speaking from experience I caved due to emotions ...but suffered (loo wise) afterwards which totally put me off even being tempted again. Also look at what you ate...chicken ;) that's on the refeed programme and won't of done that much damage. x x x

Honey don't cave you've done soooo well so far! Draw a line under this and get back on it with your next shake :) Speaking from experience I caved due to emotions ...but suffered (loo wise) afterwards which totally put me off even being tempted again. Also look at what you ate...chicken ;) that's on the refeed programme and won't of done that much damage. x x x
Ahh thanks hun, I`m hoping it hasn`t done anyways, or its a slippery slope for me I think.... I will stick to th shakes for the remainder of today and 100% tomorrow..... just feeling really teary and emotional today.... It will pass I know.... ty chick xx

! ...I too came from a you can't get down from the table until your plates clean family :( hence my weight problems!...

Me tooo!!

My when my mum cooked for us as kids her portion control was never good. She piled our plates as though we were starved (which I can assure everyone that was never the case!!) It stemmed from my mum's childhood, my granddad (her dad) used to pile her plate high as a kid for fear of her being hungry. He did it to everyone! It was because when he was a kid there was so many times he went hungry because of lack of food (not sure why) Just goes to show how someone's well meaning can lead to another's weight issues!! x

Lou ...I've had a couple of ocassions on this diet where I've slipped but it hasn't caused that much damage. 1 was right at the start :( when I was changing chemists and I'd run out of shakes...so ate chicken and cucumber. Then last monday wasn't good (see diary for explanation) but I got straight back on it the following day ;) and have stuck 100% since then and am feeling good about how I'm handling food and emotions now x x x

I think thats a lot of the battle sometimes.... ok you slipped but you got straight back at it and thats what it should be like when we're eating....

Being like 'oooh i had some chips' And so what next day get back to the healthy eating.... rather than 'oooh i had some chips....so i may aswell have the chocolate and the crisps and the wine and the......'

Thats how i feel about it anyhoo!!! x

Were only human and at some point we will ALL have a slip of some sort. Its how we deal with it afterwards that really matters :) x x x

I know girls what your all saying is right, I`m just in a CR*P mood today, I know as soon as I start my period i`ll be ok mood wise.... but then i`ll have the whole water retention thing GRRR So not fair on us is it all the rubbish we have to endure.... guess i`m a bit stressed out.... ty though girls XX

Deezer said:
I think thats a lot of the battle sometimes.... ok you slipped but you got straight back at it and thats what it should be like when we're eating....

Being like 'oooh i had some chips' And so what next day get back to the healthy eating.... rather than 'oooh i had some chips....so i may aswell have the chocolate and the crisps and the wine and the......'

Thats how i feel about it anyhoo!!! x

I totally agree Hun, it's just getting used to thinking that way now then continuing after goal... We will get there! It's all about balance In the end xx

Back