My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Well I`ve checked for ketosis & its trace :(, oh well I know it will improve, so I`ll check again tomorrow. I am 100% and will continue to be :) so guess its just a waiting game now... on the plus side off to get my nails re~done, as had them Cal~Gelled as a 1 stone off treat few weeks ago and now they need re~fills and 3 need re~doing completely as well. So that is something i`m looking forward too later.
Have also baked some Oat biccies and made some Toffee with Scarlett... so Auntie Jane is getting some Biccies later for looking after Scarlett while I go off to get my nails done.....That`s my day so far.... so all in all a good day :D... Love you guys L xx

Gotta give ourselves lil "non food treats" now as motivators :) ...well done honey x x x

Its one of the things that keeps me going rewarding myself. If I didn`t its like saying I don`t deserve it and I blinkin well do!! lol... Cheers Trueleame XX

Well 2 days 100% TFR again and only just + Ketones in my wee!! Ah well I`ll test it again tomorrow and see it its gone up... What level of ketones do you girls have if you use the sticks?
Love me xx

It varies for me from trace to the second to darkest... i dont mither as long as its not beige!! ; ) x

Ahhh ok Dee thanks chick, was beginning to wonder lol... how are you doing? L xx

I'm good thanks.... I. Have had a good week! But dreaded. Saturday is here!!! Weigh in tomorrow though! So trying to keep focussed!! X

You will be fine I know it... :D Glad your doing well.... I had another couple pieces of sausage earlier! I am really slipping back.... but not beating myself up too much, But must say I am really missing food now... never mind its not forever eh ;).... love to you Dee xx

All that scrummy food will still be there when we're done!!! I just keep thinking of Christmas!!! Hoping for 4lb a week, would be well happy with that!!!

Missing food is. Natural hun!!! Happens to us all!! X

I know its natural.... blinking hard though lol... I don`t celebrate Christmas so that's not a problem for me, but its your goal so I hope you enjoy yourself cos you really do deserve it. Can`t wait to have lost as much as you chick... well done :D L xx

Hi peeps,
Well thought I`d join the throngs and record my steps on the Lipotrim Journey so far... Even though I`m now into week 6 so a bit late lol.
Anyways, finding the diet fab really as far as the terrific weight loss is concerned, and although its not easy doing this diet, it has to be the biggest motivator of all...:D
However, Its blinkin hard when you've got kids as in my case with my dd Scarlett whos 4 in jan. Before I started this diet I would happily "help" her finish her meals, and as she is a scanty eater at the best of times I found it less stressful to finish off what she left than throw it in the bin... (coming from a waste not want not mentality)
Now though however, I do of course only serve her mini portions, BUT she still wants to leave some sometimes and I have to steal myself to chuck it away!!! I find meal~times with her sooooo Stressful...Almost like I want to be in control!!???:confused:. Does anyone else feel the same way? One thing, at least I don`t have a partner I have to feed or watch eat pizza, Chinese etc etc ..... Anyway that's me done for a bit, that's what I`m finding the most difficult so far... L xx Ps hope all you lovelies are doing really well BIG HUGS (can`t find the BIG Hugs Smily) :confused: XXX

Aww Well done love xx

Well :sigh: still the same weight this morning..... bit fed up today and feeling a bit poorly... thinking its something to do with Flu jab I had perhaps? Oh well.... thats life
Not much else to say today, except been cooking again! Fish pie and puff pastry savoury pie..... (needed to use stuff up) and going to feed my tiler shortly whos busy tiling my downstairs Loo... think i`m turning into a feeder as well lol L xx

Well :sigh: still the same weight this morning..... bit fed up today and feeling a bit poorly... thinking its something to do with Flu jab I had perhaps? Oh well.... thats life
Not much else to say today, except been cooking again! Fish pie and puff pastry savoury pie..... (needed to use stuff up) and going to feed my tiler shortly whos busy tiling my downstairs Loo... think i`m turning into a feeder as well lol L xx
Lol... my other half will need to go on LT by the time i've finished lol...

You just keep your chin up sweetie!!! It will pass!! I promise!!! Hang on in there!!! Keep all those reasons for doing this at the forefront of your mind!!! You will be fine!!! xxx

Lol... my other half will need to go on LT by the time i've finished lol...

You just keep your chin up sweetie!!! It will pass!! I promise!!! Hang on in there!!! Keep all those reasons for doing this at the forefront of your mind!!! You will be fine!!! xxx

Thanks Dee I know it will pass.... I`m sooo impatient defo NOT one of my virtues!!!! I want all the weight off now!!! lol.... I know what you mean about your fella.... lol.... I`ve fed my tiler, my neighbors and Scarlett will have some later Plus some for my bessy friend tomorrow.... So not done bad. Chris my tiler said it was lovely, he gave me 10/10 for it lol....Neighbors yet to give me feedback, buy hey i`m happy its getting eaten :D..... Not bad for saying the fish and prawns were reduced from our local Co~Op... ( I always manage to get the best bargains in there) No one in the village does old fashioned cooking anymore... its all chippy and convenience... all to my advantage though or should i say neighbors, bessy friend daughter and Chris... :D lol xx

:mad: I am feeling really moody and snappy, short tempered this evening..... its the dreaded PMT rearing its ugly head again!! I could seriously eat something too... to bite into some meat would be so good.... B U T I`ll go have another pint of water instead :rolleyes: Daughter`s in bed so me time now... fed up with Saturday night tv as well... I cant follow XFactor this time and nothing much else on :sigh: Sorry for the rant guys, but thats my evening so far...:( L xx

Awww hun! I'm the same... Watching police interceptors!! Lol... You will be fine hun! Think of that weigh day! Think of all those reasons why you want to lose!!!! All those clothes *Sighs* the clothes!!!!!

I know Dee ty hun... I`ve turned the box off and doing some reading... gonna go get pint number 6 shortly... I`ve also got my usual heartburn flaring up too... ARGH!!! Lol xx

Louloubellehoney said:
I know Dee ty hun... I`ve turned the box off and doing some reading... gonna go get pint number 6 shortly... I`ve also got my usual heartburn flaring up too... ARGH!!! Lol xx

Aww hun PM-bloody-T! What you reading hun I'm looking for inspiration :) xx

Back