My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

I've got an exercise ball and they are really funny to work out with :) ...although not sure how safe they are ...fell off it sooo many times but had to giggle at what the dvd was trying to get me to do :D x x x

I`ve not even tried to do any fitness dvd`s Tru, I get bored very easily, and the novelty of them soon wears off with me...I think the last one I tried was the Jane Fonda "go for the burn" one in the 80`s ha ha ( showing my age now) Mind you great soundtrack music as I recall to work out too lol..... however well done on persevering though, I know your missing your swimming so admiration for doing them in the meantime :) I am naturally a lazy person, so stuff like that kinda makes me cringe XXXX

Well I wish this tummy bug or whatever it is would "Do one" one day its there the next its not.... and just finished my 1st shake and got bit of tummy ache... copable tummy ache mind you, not anything painful... Oh well... tis the season so thay say.... Gym again today... toning tables :)
Will see if I can try to be 100% as well without any blips... last night was sausage gate all over again, only 4 tiny bits of miniature sausage whirl thingys I got for Scarlett from the co~op... BUT still it was food :mad: need my bum tanning!!!
Have a good day girls love ya all xxxxxx

Lou...I've said it before mini sausages are EVIL!!!!! lol they are my downfall. I am back on the 100% train today as I've just realised that if I really work at it I might get into the 15's by Xmas and I now SO want that ;) lol x x x keep going honey and have fun at the toning tables x x x

Back and feeling grotty.... got a massive headache (most likely pre~period one as usual) Cold as well..... Brrrr Oh well had my shake & now on pint number 3 of water ( tummy ache gone though) L xx

How's you today lou? Hope you are feeling better homey x x x

Hi Tru,
Feeling better today, headache gone, tummy ache gone, so all in not too bad... hope your ok? Love to you xx

Well tonight Ive had a tin of tuna in brine and few slices of wafer thin ham instead of my shake, as I just felt like I needed it! So I``ve done it and I don`t feel bad either :eek: Probs I should, but I actually feel good about it. I`ve allowed myself to do it this time, and draw aline under it and back to 100% tomorrow.... thats me signing out. L xxx

:rolleyes: Now I know why I needed the Tuna! Started my period last night :( so its bloat bloat pain pain bloat bloat generally felling yuck time! :jelous: Hurrah!!!! :sigh: Oh well, tis unavoidable so fight on.... Lou xx

Louloubellehoney said:
:rolleyes: Now I know why I needed the Tuna! Started my period last night :( so its bloat bloat pain pain bloat bloat generally felling yuck time! :jelous: Hurrah!!!! :sigh: Oh well, tis unavoidable so fight on.... Lou xx

Ahh hun it will be over soon troop on xxx

Hmmm seems a lot of folk are doing re~feed :sigh:
I`ll get there though... not going to do it till I`m at 12 stone... so a long ways to go yet.
Seein as I don`t celebrate Christmas, its not a biggie for me in that respect, just tiny bit hard to watch others go off to the re~feed section without me .... ah so what I`ll be fine... My time will come :D:D L xx

Dont worry Lou there are a good few people who are sticking around for xmas so you wont be on your own! Glad to see you are sticking with what is best for you and I love your determination! x

I'm staying on over Xmas .. so i'll be one who can help you along :) .. let them all go to refeed lol we'll be there in no time . Keep strong x

:D Thanks Katie its nice to know I wont be alone... I`m sure there are many more not doing a re~feed too... :) L xx

hey hun you managed to get warm yet? im just about getting there... i need to go for a bath but im too much of a wimp to go into the freezing bathroom haha! dont worry about people refeeding over christmas youve got to do whats best for you.... and we will all be back in tfr come jan to finish off haha xx

Check you you miss getting thinner by the day!! Just how lovely do you look in your new profile piccy!!

Hope you are doing good xx

Lol you guys make me smile... thank you! Peachy Noooooo I`m always freezing... think if I wear anymore layers I`ll look like Ive never lost ANY weight!! Plus don`t know about you guys but right now I`ve only got a handful of clothes to wear anyway!! Cos not spending loads of wonga for 2 weeks worth of wear, before they start getting too big again (ok slight exaggeration ha ha :p) but ya know what I mean ;)
Well had a sneaky weigh in this morning as been up few times in night to wee, so thought maybe I`m starting to drop water retention from 1st few days on Period and think Ive lost about 3 lbs... weigh in tomorrow so we will see. Might be wrong... be good if I have though for totm... :)
Love to all you guys and thanks for compliments on my piccie. I cant wait to have a full body one done to compare with a gross full body one of me in my Pj`s at my fattest!! Hee hee that will be a sight to see LOL
XXXX

Back