My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Hmmm seems a lot of folk are doing re~feed :sigh:
I`ll get there though... not going to do it till I`m at 12 stone... so a long ways to go yet.
Seein as I don`t celebrate Christmas, its not a biggie for me in that respect, just tiny bit hard to watch others go off to the re~feed section without me .... ah so what I`ll be fine... My time will come :D:D L xx

Hi hun! I'll be staying 100% over Christmas so we can hold each other's hands!xx

Love the new pic BTW .....looking good babe!

I'm staying 100% over Xmas so hope people will be online :) to keep me on the straight and narrow x x x

I want to go off Refeed I'm bloody panicking. Is that normal??? I like the routine of 100%

Help. My pharmacist said do Refeed for two weeks and said no to me going back on 100%. Is that normal. I've loads more to lose!!!

Hi hun! I'll be staying 100% over Christmas so we can hold each other's hands!xx

Love the new pic BTW .....looking good babe!
:D Aww cheers hun, thats sounds good ty and ty for the compliment too much appreciated XX
And peggysue, I am not sure about that tbh, are you certain you havent got your wires crossed somewhere? I am sure he shouldn`t be saying that! Of course you can (I think!) My pharmacist is all for keeping going while the motivation is still there and only doing re~feed near target/and or medical reason ie operations! Hope you get some clearer answers, sure some of the other girls can help with this one.... ;) Lou xxx

hey Tru,
Glad I wont be on my own, its easier for me cos I won`t be surrounded by ppl eating lots of yummy nosh... YOU WILL! So I have to say I admire you soooo much. Extremely brave decision WELL DONE!!! :D Lou xxxx

Peggy...perhaps see if another pharmacist does TFR and go there instead if your chemist won't let you go back on it. I think as long as you have a fair amount left to lose they should let you back on it. Alternatively perhaps ask about maintenance on LT? x x x

Well bit low today :( I stayed the same, TOTM Grrrr. Bit of a pattern forming here which is very demoralizing!! PLUS the bulimia demons reared there heads again last night, pharmacist is getting me some help. He reassured me that I`m not alone (he used to do it too!!!!!!!!!!) :eek: Anyway I`m going to ring a helpline shortly as well.... I am determined this is not going to ruin all my hard work or stop me getting this weight off for good... properly! Well thats all I`ve got to say today, feeling bit low and rather useless today... be back when I`m feeling better, as don`t want to drag anyone down... Tc girls xxxx

Stay strong honey you can overcome this if you need us you know where we are xx

Hey hun sorry to hear u are feeling down but please dont stay away from this site because of it you are not bringing anyone down we are all here for you and this is the time you should be logging on more !!

You are doing fantastic and I bet next week you will be down loads you are just retaining water so your weigh in is not a true reflection of all your hard work! Maybe try on some of your old clothes and see how much you have lost so far !! hang in there x

Oh hun! I hope you do log in again to read all these comments! Yes we can is absolutely right; this is the very time to get on here and vent! You won't bring anyone down!

Big,big hugs to you sweetheart. Hope you're back soon and feeling better!

Dx

Thanks for the reassurance girls, i`m back! I wont stay down for long... NO WAY !! Feeling much better after a good sleep....:D Thank you again love to you all XXXX

Ooohhh forgot to say, appointment at docs for tomorrow morning re my problem ;) and also found a great private support group on FB which is an extension of an ED Support Group in Derby... so have joined and been speaking to some fellow sufferers, which has already helped :D So I`ve made those 1st steps towards recovery at last... and funnily enough the group is called 1st Steps :D Lou xx
Ps Off to see pharmacist again too, as he was ringing Lipotrim for some advice about me without mentioning who I was though! also to get me some help line numbers, but found my own anyway. I am hoping that he hasn`t anything bad to say :eek:.... he did reassure me though that its my decision what I do, and he isnt about to take away my control... watch this space...

Well done Lou!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lou well done for seeking help :) step 1 to healing you! Stay strong and look how well you have done already honey don't lose heart x x x

Ooohhh forgot to say, appointment at docs for tomorrow morning re my problem ;) and also found a great private support group on FB which is an extension of an ED Support Group in Derby... so have joined and been speaking to some fellow sufferers, which has already helped :D So I`ve made those 1st steps towards recovery at last... and funnily enough the group is called 1st Steps :D Lou xx
Ps Off to see pharmacist again too, as he was ringing Lipotrim for some advice about me without mentioning who I was though! also to get me some help line numbers, but found my own anyway. I am hoping that he hasn`t anything bad to say :eek:.... he did reassure me though that its my decision what I do, and he isnt about to take away my control... watch this space...

Fab news hun! Well done you! Every journey begins with a single step as they say but I know only too well how hard that first step is. You're on your way now lovey, stay strong

xx

So proud of you. I knew you would make the next step when you were ready and I think because you have made the decision yourself then you will be open to the help and support you need to sort this issue out. Good luck Lou and keep strong because even when you don't feel it, that's exactly what you are. Strong.
Much love to you xxx

Awww girls... what would I do without your support?? Thank you a million times over XXXXX Well.... Lipotrim have advised I have a break and do re~feed then maintenance for a while... BUT I am very reluctant too. Especially since I now fully realise that purging after a binge on this diet will halt my weight loss anyway!!!!! So thats the wake up call I needed... Anyway girls I am eating a coconut flapjack Eeeek.... yes and they still taste like they`ve been buried with toutan karmooun blokey for a million years ha ha (well actually secretly not as bad as they 1st were, but shhsshh don`t tell anyone lol) Got a peanut one too and got them for free cos they are out of date by a few days lol.... anyway chicken soup tonight and Fb and here for distractions.... have a great day girlies :) xxx

Back