My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Well definitely know I`m back in Ketosis properly now... and outcome from nurse appointment was very positive. So pleased i went to see her rather than one of the practice Doc`s. Shes pushing me forward for cognitive counselling... and she said its a lot more common than people realise and she very proud of me, for losing the weight I have and also taking the steps towards getting this sorted out! I have managed 2 nights without and will continue that way from now on! :D XX

Louloubellehoney said:
Well definitely know I`m back in Ketosis properly now... and outcome from nurse appointment was very positive. So pleased i went to see her rather than one of the practice Doc`s. Shes pushing me forward for cognitive counselling... and she said its a lot more common than people realise and she very proud of me, for losing the weight I have and also taking the steps towards getting this sorted out! I have managed 2 nights without and will continue that way from now on! :D XX

Well done sweetheart that's progress if ever I heard it xxxx

Massive well done Lou xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great sweetie! Proud of you :)

You go girl :) x

Well done Lou :)) so proud of you for doing this. Your gonna do fab and people can still lose on re feed n maintenance so don't give up. Each journey starts with 1 step and you've taken a HUGE one by getting help and getting your life back honey :)

X x x

Thanks Tru... but I`m sticking to TFR as far as is humanly possible :rolleyes:... after saying that took my son, his gf and Scarlett shopping and it was lunchtime while we were out so I had prepared and taken my shake, and I treated them to lunch in the cafe... well it was the full turkey dinner on special so they all had that and the amount of turkey was very generous and thickly cut... Scarlett couldn`t manage it all so what does mummy do she ate some! and then when I got home tasted some ham I`d bought for her too... Oh well at least it was protein and wont be letting it ruin my day..:D..... was tasty though lol
Lou xxxxx

Thanks Tru... but I`m sticking to TFR as far as is humanly possible :rolleyes:... after saying that took my son, his gf and Scarlett shopping and it was lunchtime while we were out so I had prepared and taken my shake, and I treated them to lunch in the cafe... well it was the full turkey dinner on special so they all had that and the amount of turkey was very generous and thickly cut... Scarlett couldn`t manage it all so what does mummy do she ate some! and then when I got home tasted some ham I`d bought for her too... Oh well at least it was protein and wont be letting it ruin my day..:D..... was tasty though lol
Lou xxxxx

Nice to hear you sounding so positive honey xx

:D Thanks Denise... I found my mojo again Lol xxx.. How are you doing? xxx

Oh I'm a busy bunny ATM - but a happy one! :D
Really enjoying the Cambridge foods and my counsellor is lovely; nice as he was, my pharmacist always seemed to be in a rush:sigh:
Don't tell Peachy but I still get on the scales each morning and I seem to be losing at the same rate as I did on LT, so all in all it's been a good move for me. :D
I talked to my GP about where to set my target because so many friends and family expressed concern when I said I had another 3 and half stone to go for a 'healthy' BMI - I really don't look 13 stone 4 you see. The doc reckons I should just aim to get my BMI under 30 and so get out of the obese category, then stop TFR and allow my weight to stabilise at a level where I don't look too gaunt. So I'm planning to start the Cambridge stabilisation programme in the New Year as I'm pretty sure I'll have dipped under the 12st barrier by then, or at least be pretty close.

Fooooooooood! :D

Lou ...so pleased your back on track honey :) its great when things fall back into place again.

Denise ...I can't remember the last time the scales said a number that low!

Seems were all doing really well...must be the festive season that's kicking in to help us all ...Good Ole Santa Spirit :D x x x

Small blip last night AGAIN! BUT not letting it pull me down, so thanks Tru... I`m looking forward to being baptised next sunday and Ive got my size 22 cossy, leggings and t~shirt (i`m actually almost a size 20 top half) in betweeners lol... So all ready for my new start in life.
I don`t speak much about my faith, but I attribute my progress to Jehovah God and the blips to Satan pulling me back cos he knows my weaknesses. I know you girls are looking forward to your Christmas celebrations, but as JW we don`t celebrate it..... due to it not being Jesus birth date, as in middle of December in Bethlehem they are not tending their sheep outside in the field because its a very cold, wet month in that country! Plus it was adopted by the Christian churches to get folk back in! 25th dec marks the re~ birth of the sun festival which is pagan of course. Also the worship of a tree was around before Christianity was... and again this has nothing to do with a baby Jesus in a manger! Also the Bible does not instruct us to celebrate the birth of Jesus, his DEATH is far more important, and the Bible DOES instruct us to mark this occasion.
Anyway, sorry to go on, but wanted to get my side across, PUBLICLY. I am sure I will have offended quite a few of you with this, but this is a risk I am happy to take. As a witness this time of year is hard for me, as Christmas is everywhere, BUT I wanted to tell you girls that I deeply respect what you believe... :)
Please don`t think that I am now a monster with 2 green heads and treat me any differently than you have before.... I am still Lou, still vulnerable, still on this diet and still have lots in common with all of you...
I have my beliefs and as a JW I have the utmost respect for everybody. Also as a by the way..... I was very much opposed to the Witnesses at 1st, UNTIL I learned how hypocritical Christendom is.... for me it was a huge wake up call.... all the pieces of my life made sense when I studied the Bible and its principles..... Here endeth my sermon (as they say in church, but NOT in Kingdom Halls!!) Lol Lou xxx

Denise ...I can't remember the last time the scales said a number that low!
x

Me neither! Lol.

I like the woman in the mirror too. I just hope I've learned enough to avoid putting it all back on again!

Really nervous about re-introducing food in January <eeek>

Hang on in there Tru, those numbers will keep getting smaller!

:D Well Today has been a fairly good day diet wise, ate a few pieces of chicken, {I can`t seem to go a day without a taste of some meat!!} :rolleyes: hey ho, gotta still keep trying though... :D

Back