My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Glad that Alfie has perked up :) and knows oh too well about colds and being on when starting back lol if you can stick to it now it will be easier later on x x. I'm back on TFR and day 4 ;) x x x

Thank you Denise.... I am very focused at min... its done me so much good having this break, eaten some treats and now had enough of food so onwards and inwards again lol. Tru I bet your feeling loads more focused now too.... Tell you what thouigh girls... Lost loads of hair latley!!! gone very thin, and today i am FREEEZING!!!!! sat here typing in gloves LOL :D
Tc xxxxx

Glad Alfie is on the mend - such a worry when they are poorly and well done for getting back into things as planned despite TOTM. Keep up the good work. Happy New Year

I've been on the stepper I got at Xmas already ...defo seeing the new year in as I mean to go on :) x x x

Day 2..... going okish... not so cold, still feeling rubbish though..
Tru Ive borrowed an elliptical trainer and my aim is to work upto 30 mins on it... up to almost 5 so far LOL... I`m terribly unfit !! BUT I`ll get there.
Feeling very bloated and sore today.. so wont be going on it till i`m feeling better TOTM S U C K S!!!!!
:sigh:

Lou at least you can do 5 mins :) I'm did the stepper for 20mins last night and it was excellent ;) legs afterwards felt like jelly lol but I'm sure it helped with the weight today so I'm gonna keep that up :) as it's easy to fit into my day x x x

Oh wow thats brill time Tru.... well done!! I`ve got a stepper but it doesnt work :( and Ive got one of those vibration machines too... but it dont half make a racket!! lol XX

The stepper is SO old and makes such a racket but I don't care how much noise I make lol it's tough on everyone else ;) x x x

:cry: Well I`m not feeling at my best this evening... all day i have been suffering with grumbling gallstones pain!! My fault entirely as last night I had a taste of brie cheese and it set me off!! :mad: grrr I should blooomin well know better by now... 1st for the gallstones and no low fat policy and 2nd for the very fact I should be 100% !!
Still have pain, although its eased somewhat, I also used up the last of my morphine last night too :( so am left with tramadol or buscapan, (both of which make me sick!) Arrrgghhh so mad with myself and feel like POO!!!
I have a hottie which brings some comfort, so am off to bed to try to get some sleep.... heres hoping tomorrow I will feel better, as I`ve also had the headache from hell as well as my totm... so i`m getting it from all directions :cry: ahh well could be worse, all this shows i`m alive and kicking eh.... See you all tomorrow Day 4..... Lou xxxxx

So sorry u feel poo Hun. Hav a good rest tonight n tomoro is a new day n hope u feel better.
Xx

hope you get better soon! :)

Aw sorry to hear your feeling so bad Lou. I hope you can get back to 100% as hopefully that will help you with your pains x x x

Hi girls, thanks for your replys and support, not feeling great this morning had about 2 hours sleep in the night, pain was awful ! Off to docs at 4 today, as think I might need some antibiotics again... think have a slight infection of my gallbladder like last time :cry: Tru darent have anything... one cup of tea and sips of water aggravating at the minute, hence darent have any shakes... this is whats making me think I need antibiotics. So not good right now, but hopefully later this evening when I`ve got some meds will start to pick up... Love to you all and keep strong :) L xxxx

Feeling much much better today, 1st shake down and off to have a luxury Pedicure :D
STS at weigh in today, BUT been a short weel plus TOTM so I`m not concerned, as usually my weight drops off literally the night before weigh in on a full week (I re~started saturday)
Bye girls xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Feeling much much better today, 1st shake down and off to have a luxury Pedicure :D
STS at weigh in today, BUT been a short weel plus TOTM so I`m not concerned, as usually my weight drops off literally the night before weigh in on a full week (I re~started saturday)
Bye girls xxxx

Good news you're feeling better. Hope you have a good a day. Xx

Back