My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Oooohhh lol :D Mine has now passed thanks to the senna.. so didnt need the movical.....
Well went to get weighed this morning and he wasnt there! (Cheers for telling me!)
I rushed as well cos off out at 9.30.... so now getting weighed tomorrow instead..:rolleyes:... Ah well never mind.. :) L xxxx

Hey Lou good luck with wi tomorrow! Sure you will do great! Glad you are doing well so happy you are managing all the aspects of your journey so well you really have turned a corner well done! xx

Hi Lou
Just reading through this. Sorry you've had such a hard time lately. Just want to say you are not alone. I've found it impossible to get back into it 100%... truth is after the Christmas break (and no gaining even though I didn't refeed or watch what I ate) I've pretty much decided that along with 2 or 3 shakes a day I also need have a chicken/fish and green veg meal too... just to keep me sane. I've never had the spectacular losses that others have on this diet and like Denise I was told (by one of the consultants at a hosptial were I worked) that as I'm on my feet running around, cycling, dog walking etc everyday I shouldn't stay on such a low diet for too long - and might actually lose a bit more fat if I ate a bit more. So I'm going to finish off the lipotrim and have ordered a month of exante (I would have stuck with lipotrim but am so sick of the lack of support/advice at my chemist I've given up on them). I'll be following the 1000 calorie plan for the next couple of months until I lose the last 10lb I want rid of. I might want to lose a bit more but will wait and see what state my boobs and bum are in before I decide :)
Hope you see a good result at you WI today. You've worked so hard to get to where you are today so remember that you can be, and are, a success story xxxx

Hey Lou good luck with wi tomorrow! Sure you will do great! Glad you are doing well so happy you are managing all the aspects of your journey so well you really have turned a corner well done! xx
Aww thanks Peachysweetcheeks :) Not sure if I`ve actually turned a corner or not though as my weight loss is only a measly 1 Lb (I think!) as I sts last week its not brilliant eh :eek:... I am finding it a bit frustrating and discouraging... so may well have to do another re~think if its going to be this slow!!!! Not sure.... TBH it seems that once I make a decision theres something else that comes along to ruin it ha ha... so will have to see. Need to chat to Ankesh so will see what tomorrows weigh in turns up and discuss it with him... Bye for now Beautiful girl XXXXX

Hi Lou
Just reading through this. Sorry you've had such a hard time lately. Just want to say you are not alone. I've found it impossible to get back into it 100%... truth is after the Christmas break (and no gaining even though I didn't refeed or watch what I ate) I've pretty much decided that along with 2 or 3 shakes a day I also need have a chicken/fish and green veg meal too... just to keep me sane. I've never had the spectacular losses that others have on this diet and like Denise I was told (by one of the consultants at a hosptial were I worked) that as I'm on my feet running around, cycling, dog walking etc everyday I shouldn't stay on such a low diet for too long - and might actually lose a bit more fat if I ate a bit more. So I'm going to finish off the lipotrim and have ordered a month of exante (I would have stuck with lipotrim but am so sick of the lack of support/advice at my chemist I've given up on them). I'll be following the 1000 calorie plan for the next couple of months until I lose the last 10lb I want rid of. I might want to lose a bit more but will wait and see what state my boobs and bum are in before I decide :)
Hope you see a good result at you WI today. You've worked so hard to get to where you are today so remember that you can be, and are, a success story xxxx
Josiejojo,
Thank you so much... I really do appreciate your post, found it very supportive and you are doing fab yourself as well hun with the decision you`ve made as you seem focused and have gotten some good advice at last!! Sorry your pharmacist wasnt very good! I feel better eating an evening meal as it is defo stopping me picking... BUT I might well change my mind if the weight loss slows down significantly as I lead a failry sedentary life as Ive got mobility probs (although these have improved a lot since losing the weight I have!) I have worked hard, but my journey continues, and its not gonna beat me! Lifes a constant battle and this is no different eh LOL... Hey I know what you mean about the bum and boobs... mine started to go south after having my DD Scarlett, who`s 4 now... so no hope for me lol... I am almost 45 after all so to be expected hee hee... Nothing a good pair of knickers and uplifting bra wont put right ;) Tc love XXXXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Aww thanks Peachysweetcheeks :) Not sure if I`ve actually turned a corner or not though as my weight loss is only a measly 1 Lb (I think!) as I sts last week its not brilliant eh :eek:... I am finding it a bit frustrating and discouraging... so may well have to do another re~think if its going to be this slow!!!! Not sure.... TBH it seems that once I make a decision theres something else that comes along to ruin it ha ha... so will have to see. Need to chat to Ankesh so will see what tomorrows weigh in turns up and discuss it with him... Bye for now Beautiful girl XXXXX

Yes but you are still going hun, and working hard at everything....Thats the corner, you are doing great despite what gets thrown at you.

Strength and determination hun! Xxx

True Peachy and yep true Dee .... thanks girls :) I`m just impatient :rolleyes:

On a plus side had a few lovely comments made today on the nursery pick... I am looking really well apparently lol :D L xxx

Just don't make any hasty decisions on the basis of what the scales say hun. Make sure you look at the bigger picture. As Dee says a pound is a pound and you have been coping so much better with your protein meal added in. I know how demoralising it is when your losses slow down but maybe your body just needs a bit of time to adjust.

Dx

Thanks Denise, your right.... Well 2lb down :D which I`m pleased about BUT spoken to Ankish and he says I could go onto maintenance.. which is diff products and keep doing the 2 products and evening meal... BUT I`m scared :cry: I don`t know what to do I feel like I`m losing control again and feeling really fed up today! Think i`ve got a touch of the good old PMT... so when I say i`m scared I am feeling like I am leaving the comfort and security and guarenteed fab weight losses with the TFR behind me ... BUT on other hand this way I`m doing it is helping with my other "issues" Arrrggghhhh :mad: CONFUSED.COM!! I asked him if I can return to TRF at any point and he says I can, which is comforting to know.... but then again will I cope with it?? Maybe I should do that again BUT have a piece of chicken or fish late in evening when I feel like picking/bingeing/purging??? Becuase the evening meals I`m having now of protein/veg or salad REALLY helps with that... so maybe I`d be ok with just the protein??? Don`t know, maybe these are options for me... just like I say really confused... Maybe I need to mull it over for a few days... what do you girls think? HELP please :confused:
L xxxxx

The maintenance products are ON TOP of three meals babe.... you have them before your meal then you feel fuller.... they don't replace meals...

If that makes any difference to your decision babe!!!

Hope things are clearer for you soon!!

Keep at it sweetie!!! you can do it!!! X

Oooooh no!!!!! Don`t want to do that!!!!! NOOOOOOOO, sticking to my plan of 3 a day and small portion of protein at night then.... argh hes daft is Ankish!! I questioned him too, and he wasnt sure TYPICAL!!!! even more annoyed now GRRR

Thanks Denise, your right.... Well 2lb down :D which I`m pleased about BUT spoken to Ankish and he says I could go onto maintenance.. which is diff products and keep doing the 2 products and evening meal... BUT I`m scared :cry: I don`t know what to do I feel like I`m losing control again and feeling really fed up today! Think i`ve got a touch of the good old PMT... so when I say i`m scared I am feeling like I am leaving the comfort and security and guarenteed fab weight losses with the TFR behind me ... BUT on other hand this way I`m doing it is helping with my other "issues" Arrrggghhhh :mad: CONFUSED.COM!! I asked him if I can return to TRF at any point and he says I can, which is comforting to know.... but then again will I cope with it?? Maybe I should do that again BUT have a piece of chicken or fish late in
evening when I feel like
picking/bingeing/purging??? Becuase the evening meals I`m having now of protein/veg or salad REALLY helps with that... so maybe I`d be ok with just the protein??? Don`t know, maybe these are options for me... just like I say really confused... Maybe I need to mull it over for a few days... what do you girls think? HELP please :confused:
L xxxxx

You know honey, 2lb is not a bad loss at all and if you've got PMT there's probably a bit of water retention in there too. Would it be so bad to stick with what you're doing i.e. stick with your evening protein. I know it's not the LT way and goodness knows I'm not an expert but I do know that if you're just having protein
you'll stay in Ketosis . CD is ketogenic like LT and I'm currently having 3 CD meals a day plus a high protein meal and 3/4 pint of skimmed milk..... and I'm losing!

That's not bragging BTW and I don't want to sound sanctimonious
because I do understand how frustrating it is when you plateau. I was soooo determined to go back on TFR on Jan 2nd because I'd only lost 2lbs in the previous 2 weeks despite being 'good'
over Christmas. I was desperate to get under 12 stone - tbh, thinking back, I was getting a bit obsessive. I'm glad my CD counsellor talked me out of it. I don't feel I've chickened out, or given up and taken the easy option. You've got to eat proper food at some point, you're establishing good habits and maintaining good control over your eating now by allowing yourself that meal and IMHO that's more important than the very
rapid weight loss.

Well that's my view honey, but at the end of the day, you've got to do what's best for you. Good luck sweetie xx

Dee lol I`m a little calmer now... and Denise your right hun, BUT I have decided to do 3 shakes/soup as normal and in the late evening have some protein.. I know I am most likely out of ketosis as been eating veg and salads, so not having them anymore and just having the peice of meat, Chicken, or tin of tuna etc... just to stop the little "problem" I have... which most days is under control...So its Re~start all over again in a way!! Thanks girls xxxx

You will do great hun you keep up the good work it's just a bit of a different plan is all! Xxx

Major:break_diet: BIG BLIP (S) since teatime today... toast x 3 slices. plus 2 crumpets (not all at once) with flora light & raspberry jam on.... :sigh: Now feeling a little bit annoyed and a little bit alright... go figure!!?? I`m in that I want and couldn`t care less mood this evening and no doubt when this pmt and mood passes I`ll be feeling CRAP about what I`ve done!!!!...I`m not thinking of purging... going to treat this as a learning curve... "tomorrow is another day after all" (feel like Scarlett O`Hara lol)
L xxxx

Major:break_diet: BIG BLIP (S) since teatime today... toast x 3 slices. plus 2 crumpets (not all at once) with flora light & raspberry jam on.... :sigh: Now feeling a little bit annoyed and a little bit alright... go figure!!?? I`m in that I want and couldn`t care less mood this evening and no doubt when this pmt and mood passes I`ll be feeling CRAP about what I`ve done!!!!...I`m not thinking of purging... going to treat this as a learning curve... "tomorrow is another day after all" (feel like Scarlett O`Hara lol)
L xxxx

Tomorrow is indeed another day! Glad you're not thinking of purging, that in itself is a good sign.

Dx

Back