My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Awww thanks hun, its amazing how the comaraderie of you lovlies on here is alwats si heart warming and so supportive.......... and we dont really even know each other !!! Cool eh xxx

I was just thinking that earlier ....really cool and much appreciated.

Ali

Awww thanks hun, its amazing how the comaraderie of you lovlies on here is alwats si heart warming and so supportive.......... and we dont really even know each other !!! Cool eh xxx
I`ve turned the light on now so I can actually see the keys on the keyboard LOL

I think you lot know me more than a lot of the people around me......

I couldnt have done it without all your support!!! XXX

Lou...as Dee said u all do know a lot more than people around me. Half have no idea I'm on a diet at all ;0) but are noticing a weight loss which is lovely.

Were all going through the same things with Vlcd and the support is essential I feel as wouldn't have been able to do this without you lovelies help and encouragement x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep so true, without everyones support on here I`m certain I would have failed BIG timeee by now! True also that you all probably no a fair bit more than even my closest friends! :eek: Odd really how we all spill our guts sat behind a screen lol...
Hope all is going well for you girls.... my carvery blow~out has caught up with me today! BUT its coming OFF!!!! back to the wagon and stickin to it now... decided I`m aiming for 10 stone. This WAS my original target and then changed to 11 stone..... think 10 will give me the leaway I`m after don`t you!? Only 3 more to get off and I`m there... I can`t believe that by then I will have lost another WHOLE ME!!! LOL .... 9 1/2 stone!!!
keep smiling.... keep pluggin on.... XXXX L XXXX

Last edited:
Thats amazing babe... i think its a good idea to have a bit of leaway.... I'm going to do the same.... extra half stone off.... and then 12 stone will be my absolute max and over that then diet till its off!!! X

Thanks Dee.... I think I`d much rather have that leaway than let any gain ruin everything and then slide by putting more and more on over time! If I use that as my marker and never allow myslef to get say above 10 st 8 max! then I`ve got that leaway to work on...... Far far better than not keeping an eye on and never weighing myself again and slowly creeping up by dress size and inches!!
make the best of this last sunny warm day.... sorry to say but its gonna get colder again!! :( I know I know I`m a grump giving out bad news.... sooowwweeeeee XXXX

I like that idea! A stone for leeway is probably right for me too ... I'm gonna get down to 14st on lipotrim and then do the maintenance and then switch to either dukan or Atkins to lose 2 more stones... My ideal would be between 12st - 13st and if I ever get over 13 I can take charge again...

I think the main thing us to keep a weight chart and add to it weekly or fortnightly... I for one know I put on more weight in the winter!

Huggles for Lou just cos I felt like it :) hope ur doing ok babes keep doing what ur doing x x x

Awww thanks Tru.... Big Huggles right back at ya babes... I`m ok.. You`ve done well 7lb`s off woohooo... glad your doing really well and have found a diet you can enjoy and stick with.... Love to you xxxx

Hello you all sound so supportive of each other, i wish i could have had that during my first 3 months of TFR... having a blip at the mo and taking a break, i lost 3 stone, and have just put 3.5lbs back on this week [time off work and days out....] will get back in the saddle after Easter. but could do with some support, and i will try and offer anything i have too... thanks everyone.... i hope to hear from my fellow Lipotrim friends soon... x

Rosie...don't get disheartened ...do u have a diary yourself as we can post directly to you then :)

You've done well at the start to lose 3st :) don't give up honey...it's tough going but easier to keep chipping away than yo yo :( knows from experience! Keep strong and will offer support as much as I can x x x

Hello Rosie May, support is something you get in bucket fulls here, I am feeling a bit bored, not used to being home without the children, (I moan when they are here and miss them when they are not!) and normally if bored I eat, so I have come on here to distract me, though I now notice it's time for a shake! That may explain why I was feeling hungry then....

Hi Rosie... :) Hope your feeling a little better.. you`ve done sooo well losing 3 stone hun, thats an amazing acheivement ya know!! & 3 lbs is nothing.... are you going to follow the re~feed plan now till after easter?
It would pay you too hun... I lost 4lbs on the re~feed plan so shouldn`t see why you wont continue to lose.
Any help you need just ask, its what we are all here in the same boat for ... might be easier as Tru says to start up your own personal diary? Helps you most of all in any case hun.
L xxxx

Hi Lou hope you are ok. Just found time to catch up on the posts - been a manic week! The comments about support are so true. I would never have achieved what I have done without the help of all you lovlies on here. It's so good to be able to chat to friends who know and understand how hard the struggle is to loose weight especially when you have so much to loose. Thank you all so much. Hope you have a good week.x

Hi Dee and Hockeynut... I`m doing alright ty babes, thanks to the un~ending support and LURVE goin around lol.... Love you all be good! I`m trying to be! lol xxxx

Well I`ll update my diary and actually tell the truth this time around..instead of pretending I`m ok and have this under control!!.. I`m not doing very well lately.. I am proper struggling to stay 100% everyday, and am wondering if I should have a re~think.... Time to chat to Ankesh and get weighed again on tuesday, so will make a decision then... finding it soooo tough now :(

Dear Loulou,

I talked to my Alizonne GP about changing my target. On Alizonne, we change to having a protein meal when we still have weight to loose. She said that even if we lowered the goal, she'd move me onto a protein meal when originally planned at 14 1/2 stones, even if I choose to go lower to 10 stone or 10 and a half.

She said that the period having real portion controlled meals are essential to staying at goal, and longer is better. She also said people who have had lots to loose find it tough staying 100% for months on end. It helps to have the capacity to feel normal. She said people keep loosing almost as well as when on 100% sachets.

So maybe it is a good choice to move to something similar. Sanity matters!

Back