My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Lou!!!!!!! Sending you a hula!!!

Have a chat with ankesh and see what he advises, if TFR is getting you down try maintenance as then you can at least have some protein without feeling guilt as you are still doing good.

You've come so far Hun so don't let a blip knock you down.... You deserve to feel the best you can feel and you will get there .... The path in front just sometimes changes from time to time, this isn't a bad thing it's just different. You are still going in the right direction xxx

Attachments

• image-3950730831.jpg
    image-3950730831.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 18
Lou...you've done amazingly well sticking to TFR for SO long. I decided to change the path I was using ...I'm still on the same journey but on a different route which is working for me! It seems that your consultant is helpful and will hopefully give you some idea what might suit you more at this stage honey.

Don't get disheartend ...look how far you've come from the start of your diary! ~HUGE HUGS~ you can do this honey ...your stronger than you give yourself credit for. Always here if you wanna chat anytime x x x

Hun!!!!!! Your on the home stretch!!!!!! Have you thought of a break!!! Just a week or so...

The fresh start!!! Or a different plan!!!!!!! I can HIGHLY recomend that book recomended on the keeping it off hread!!!!!! Xt

Dear Loulou,

I talked to my Alizonne GP about changing my target. On Alizonne, we change to having a protein meal when we still have weight to loose. She said that even if we lowered the goal, she'd move me onto a protein meal when originally planned at 14 1/2 stones, even if I choose to go lower to 10 stone or 10 and a half.

She said that the period having real portion controlled meals are essential to staying at goal, and longer is better. She also said people who have had lots to loose find it tough staying 100% for months on end. It helps to have the capacity to feel normal. She said people keep loosing almost as well as when on 100% sachets.

So maybe it is a good choice to move to something similar. Sanity matters!

Lou!!!!!!! Sending you a hula!!!

Have a chat with ankesh and see what he advises, if TFR is getting you down try maintenance as then you can at least have some protein without feeling guilt as you are still doing good.

You've come so far Hun so don't let a blip knock you down.... You deserve to feel the best you can feel and you will get there .... The path in front just sometimes changes from time to time, this isn't a bad thing it's just different. You are still going in the right direction xxx

Hun!!!!!! Your on the home stretch!!!!!! Have you thought of a break!!! Just a week or so...

The fresh start!!! Or a different plan!!!!!!! I can HIGHLY recomend that book recomended on the keeping it off hread!!!!!! Xt

Lou...you've done amazingly well sticking to TFR for SO long. I decided to change the path I was using ...I'm still on the same journey but on a different route which is working for me! It seems that your consultant is helpful and will hopefully give you some idea what might suit you more at this stage honey.

Don't get disheartend ...look how far you've come from the start of your diary! ~HUGE HUGS~ you can do this honey ...your stronger than you give yourself credit for. Always here if you wanna chat anytime x x x

Hi Girls,
thanks for your help, I will definately have that chat to Ankesh and I think I will do re~feed for as long as possible 1st then carry on with 2 shakes in morn/lunch then protein meal for tea~time initially see how that pans out. Then do the maintenance plan maybe? Its this part I`m not sure of... the maintenance... and whether i`ll still lose on this.. Or whether I should do a totally diff diet... ie GL plan... confuzzled about this bit and more than a little bit scared too.... :/ as I will have to plan it all and learn/control what to eat and when. At least on Lipotrim all the maths etc is done for you... its so simple, and takes the stress out. BUT, being on it so long as Aligal says about the Alizone diet it is very hard after 6 months to stay 100%..... argh decisions decisions... scary timeeee... :/ Lou xx

Loulou,

I feel confident that you will come up with a good considered plan for the next bit and with the support of our Minimins friends will do a great job continuing the shedding and then into manitaining.

I just saw your before pic on yr profile. What an amazing transformation - you look FABULOUS and will become even more so.

So I second and third and fourth the lovely feedback above - you are inspirational, so supportive to others and have proven so much already - showing others like me the way. With a renewed plan, you will continue on the yellow brick road to the shape and size you desire. Huge pats on the back, essence of fabulousness and a parcel of joy are winging there way to you as an Easter gift. I hope you'll find some time to pamper yourself and play this week.

Loulou,

I feel confident that you will come up with a good considered plan for the next bit and with the support of our Minimins friends will do a great job continuing the shedding and then into manitaining.

I just saw your before pic on yr profile. What an amazing transformation - you look FABULOUS and will become even more so.

So I second and third and fourth the lovely feedback above - you are inspirational, so supportive to others and have proven so much already - showing others like me the way. With a renewed plan, you will continue on the yellow brick road to the shape and size you desire. Huge pats on the back, essence of fabulousness and a parcel of joy are winging there way to you as an Easter gift. I hope you'll find some time to pamper yourself and play this week.
Awww ty Aligal... bless you... I sure hope so... and oh yes always find time for some pampering... lol xxxx

Hi Dee,
I have eaten some fish and some brocolli... nothin on em, just plain and am now trying to tell myself its ok!?! and not let it slide into anything else... I am trying to listen to my body, my tummy is happy, not too full, and like i said telling myself that its ok what I`ve eaten.... I know it is... now need to draw a line and eat no more tonight!!
Lol..... anyway hows you? xxx

You'll be fine hunni.... Just take some time to figure out where you are!!! I'm ok!!! Bit irritable and grumpy but I'm ok!!! X

Hi Lou, just go with whatever you feel is best, you have done incredibly well, unbelievable really and if you feel the need to eat a little then it is obviously what is right for you. A change of plan might be the boost you need, take a couple of days to make the decision but I am sure that whatever you choose you will do well on as someone with as much sticking power and determination will be bound to succeed.:grouphugg:

Hi Lou, just go with whatever you feel is best, you have done incredibly well, unbelievable really and if you feel the need to eat a little then it is obviously what is right for you. A change of plan might be the boost you need, take a couple of days to make the decision but I am sure that whatever you choose you will do well on as someone with as much sticking power and determination will be bound to succeed.:grouphugg:

Cheers hun, Iknow Ive come a long way. but this journey doesnt end yet.... I feel like i`m just starting the hardest part tbh... I will get there though thanks to support like yours & all my lovelies on here lol xx

Well.... I`ve had a small gain of 1 1/2 lbs :(..... now going to follow the re~feed plan and take it from there.. spoken to Ankesh and he agrees I`ve done so well so far and he thinks I`ll be ok now to do re~feed and then the maintenance plan if I want to or Low GL eating.... and knock the sweeteners on the head as they have been proven to increase hunger and craving for sweet food as they confuse our brains into thinking we are consuming calories when we arent! No wonder I`m upto 3 sweeteners in my coffees wheer i only used to have 1 tspn of sugar!!!!!!! anyway.... I`ll be keeping this diary going BUT going over to another forum for Low GL eating plan I think.... scared much ?? oh YES!!! L xxx
Incidentally girls.... talking of sweeteners, I have just bought some STEVIA seeds off Ebay and gonna grow some plants to use instead of sugar or sweetners, so will let you all know how that goes..... xx

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure you'll do well.

I used to bring Stevia back from the US - so am intrigued by the idea of growing it. Let us nknow how it goes.

good liuck and drop by and tell us how it';s going from time to time!

Cheers hun, Iknow Ive come a long way. but this journey doesnt end yet.... I feel like i`m just starting the hardest part tbh... I will get there though thanks to support like yours & all my lovelies on here lol xx

Totally... your the same as me.... this last bit id definately harder!!! But you can do it babe!!! X

Well.... I`ve had a small gain of 1 1/2 lbs :(..... now going to follow the re~feed plan and take it from there.. spoken to Ankesh and he agrees I`ve done so well so far and he thinks I`ll be ok now to do re~feed and then the maintenance plan if I want to or Low GL eating.... and knock the sweeteners on the head as they have been proven to increase hunger and craving for sweet food as they confuse our brains into thinking we are consuming calories when we arent! No wonder I`m upto 3 sweeteners in my coffees wheer i only used to have 1 tspn of sugar!!!!!!! anyway.... I`ll be keeping this diary going BUT going over to another forum for Low GL eating plan I think.... scared much ?? oh YES!!! L xxx
Incidentally girls.... talking of sweeteners, I have just bought some STEVIA seeds off Ebay and gonna grow some plants to use instead of sugar or sweetners, so will let you all know how that goes..... xx

Honestly babe i cant recomend that book in the keeping it off thread enough!!! Its amazing!!! So clever and makes so much sense....

I am DEFINATELY following that when i come off.....

X

Thats great Lou, I'm on day 1 of re-feed. We can help each other cos I'm so flipping scared that i'll go back to the old ways. Also what book is that you read Deezer? I've read one about GI diets but I'm intrigued by this GL diet :)

hmm - re-read the thread http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/267243-keeping-weight-off-secrets-success.html and I'm not sure which book you are referring too Deezer.

As an aside, I've heard really good things about the Beck Solution and use Judith Beck's idea of having areally really long list of reason for being at goal.

Lou: please post the thread address where you will be posting now so we can see how Low Gi works for you.

Hi Dee which book Darl? is it the Patrick Holford one? Or the erm.... Montignac method? I havent read it all through yet!! and I must do. Jusr ordered some Patrick Holford books from amazon, so when I`ve read thru them all I will decide which one I`ll follow... or might like irish Molly take the principals and apply them to me personally and watch portion sizes, and see what happens. My new thread is in the re~feed section
Louloubelle`s Re~Feed Diary after losing 6 1/2 stone TFR April 2012

Dee is it "Fit for Life" thats Shivie recommended? xxx

Last edited:
Back