My list of rewards!!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Good evening ladies and gents. today is still going so far so good! i've been keeping mysel busy all day doing loads and loads of housework. just fed and bathed baby and gonna play with him before he goes down for night then i'll have my soup. Find that the busier i am the easier it is!
I was feeling hungry earlier so sat and wrote down a list of what rewards i will get for each stone i lose!
It goes like this---

7 stone...

- 1 stone------- GET MANICURE--never had nails prof done!
- 2 stone------- GET HAIR DONE- GOING BLONDE!
- 3 stone------- FULL BODY MASSAGE---never had 1!
- 4 stone------- WEAR A SWIMMING COSTUME AND GO SWIMMING!
- 5 stone------- GO ON A THEATRE BREAK TO LONDON
- 6 stone------- FULL NEW WARDROBE AND PAMPERING DAY
- 7 stone------- WEAR A DRESS ABOVE THE KNEE (never done)AND GO ON HOLIDAY!!

Heres hoping i make it!! I am feeling REALLY good about this!!!!!
Night all xxxx:)

Good evening ladies and gents. today is still going so far so good! i've been keeping mysel busy all day doing loads and loads of housework. just fed and bathed baby and gonna play with him before he goes down for night then i'll have my soup. Find that the busier i am the easier it is!
I was feeling hungry earlier so sat and wrote down a list of what rewards i will get for each stone i lose!
It goes like this---

7 stone...

Hiya - what a fabulous idea - love all your treats...and you will sooo get there !!!

keep up the fab work hun :D

love

Debz xx

My rewards so far have been -

1 stone lost = Body firming lotion and Bio Oil
2 stones lost = dragonfly earrings
3 stones lost = bottle of perfume

Working out what I should have for four stones lost, which should be in about two weeks' time!

Fantastic idea! I seem to have been treating myself quite abit since starting CD! xx good luck to you hun xxx

What a great idea. When did you start Lisa? I started on Monday and going strong and feeling positive. I have already rewarded myself with a bargain pair of boots today. I was in Tesco (hence bargain pair of boots!) and it was a present for braving the bakery aisle and coming out unscathed.
I'm going to go off and think about my (mile)stone rewards.
I have about the same amount of weight to lose so need to keep myself focused along the way.

This is a great ide....i got back to my 1stone mark tonight after my gain last week and i treated myself to a new pair of trainers for the gym as my old ones were rubbing and some new jogging pants as mine are half mast lolol.....i love the gym so to me it's a treat lolol

It goes like this---

7 stone...

What a great idea, i'm sure you'll acheive all your rewards very quickly.....xxx

Back