My Loss = My gain and His loss -new hair photo added

Good luck today, really hope you get a loss to boost you, do you stay to image therapy too?

I wasn't using SW as well as pods but you pointed out how well I was doing before so thought I would do a bit of both and if I want something I'll have it though, I really wanted to do just pods but because I wasn't doing it properly by doing my positives daily and aiming for my goals it wasn't working as well as it can x

I do stay to class but dont think I will be doing that for much longer
I will use the essence of sw with the pods I need to get a little stability
with the threat of hospital looming and a camping holiday booked for the end of september I think using sw as a crutch to my healthy eating will work for me for NOW
but long term I dont want to be following a plan I just want to eat what is right for my body without having to think about it

so today at class I lost 1.5lb and came home with a bag of fruit :)

so all the citrus in there will be cut up to flavour my water over the next few days

Well done on that 1.5lbs H.
Sorry I havent been around much, I confess i keep forgetting that you have a diary again but I shall aim to make it a habit to visit on a regular basis !!
Hope you enjoy the slimpods !!

Well done on the loss :) and slimmer of the week.

I lost 6lbs this week ( i know right!) and i also got slimmer of the week, but i was the only one that took in a peice of friut so really i came home with a slimming world bag and a sticker for my book. My consultant doesnt give out certificates for slimmer of the week.

Well done again, even after you had doubts you still pulled it out :)

thank you so much for the visits
I wasnt slimmer of the week - she just weighed went

however the bag was lovely it had sharron fruit a punnet of raspberries form someones garden as well as a ton of apples and pears (neither of which I like)

Jane are you still doing the pods

I think they should help

well I think its down to lack of sleep at night and all the meds - but I went to bed to rest after getting to SW as I had to drive myself and it really hurt the next think I knew was it was four oclock
so from lunch time to 4 just went past - oh well it kept me out of the kitchen :):)

so food for today has been

fruit and yog - all nice and free or super free

lunch was rice with peas mushrooms onions and soy sauce so again all free on green

dinner
sw friendly quorn spag bol
healthy a of grated cheese

have no idea what I will have for syns today or the missing healthy extras
but for now I am satisfied and will not eat just for the sake of it

but might have a couple of snackajacks (large ones) if I need them

positives for today

I got to class
I did catch up on some much needed sleep
all my food was planned and healthy
I was gifted a bag of fruit
I lost 1.5lb

Well done you - it must be good to record a loss when you have been feeling so poorly. I'm sure you will do well again next week :D

once I can get some walking in it will make a huge difference
I feel very sluggish and have no idea about the health of my gut bacteria
I will be taking the capsules now - not much point on the antibiotics and I want to start them now as I really dont want thrush on top of everything else

today is the day I am waiting in for the doctor to phone me - fingers crossed the infection has gone - I will get her to book me into physio and ask about a gym referral - dont know if they do one or not but anything I can do has to help the mobility and the weightloss at the same time just looked on the website and exercise on prescription does seem to be an option so will check that out with her too while I have her on the phone

so positives so far today
I slept until 4am - not a bad night for me :)
I have a plan for the docs phone call
and I woke up feeling good about today

so three positives before 8am not too bad at all

well I have a real positive for today
my doc rang it would appear that the most likely way to read the results is I have NO infection

so that is to add on

now I have a slight concern today seems to be a day of eating all in sight - I started brilliantly but since dinner time I have eaten and eaten and not stopped - well ok I have stopped - perhaps I honestly needed the food - who knows or perhaps it is a pod thing as having read Jackies thread (well still reading) she too had

anyway a positive to take from this is I recognised what was happening and tomorrow is a new day

so the doctor phoned and said the white blood cell count was at the high end of normal one of the inflamatory markers showed inflamation and the other showed to be at the high end of recent infection rather than ongoing

so she is of the opinion that the infection is cleared BUT I have to be very aware of the knee my temperature and be ready to go back at the first sign of a problem for them to check it over

I am so happy - now the downside to that is I have to be careful and not aggravate it by trying to do too much
BUT I walked to my friends and on the way back I walked Rodders DH took Lamia as she is more pully but I managed to walk Rodders and am so pleased it really does seem like I can get back to the health and fitness I once had

so my thanks to you all for supporting me and watch this space
H xx

Just a quick post as really need to get ready for work, pleased to hear the infection seems to have gone, what did the Doctor say about the gym referral? Well done on walking the dog too x

Helloooo hello im.bk...had a wee break as been feelin low :(

Hows ur leg and weight loss goin xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

thanks for my visits

the Doc does not want me to start physio until the surgeon has seen me for my 6 week check up (which will be 8weeks check up in my case)
then she or they will give me a referral then I am going to ask for an exercise prescription having suffered from depression for years and being off meds and now this I have two angles to attack on that front - if I can get back to the gym on referral it will be cheaper for me and I will go as well

DD has been round for visit and told me I looked lovely
she also ASKED me very nicely if I could have Gizzy next weekend (her small dog)
now there is a history to this about her ASSUMING DH and I will look after him whenever she decides - when she wanted to get a dog I told her no as she could not give it the home it would need due to weekends away and she could not always take him and she would end up giving him to us and I didnt really want that (at the time I have three large dogs to care for) and nto long ago she came to drop him off on her way to work when I had NOT been asked she just turned up - we had words along the lines of how selfish she had turned out and she had to recognise DH and I had a life - we chose to have her and her brother early so we could have a life later - her response well you wont be doing anything as you are not well enough in the end I did the unthinkable and ended up shrieking at her like a fish wife - what I said was reasonable and I had every right to tell her but the way I told her was well out of order - we have of course made up :):) so I was really pleased she asked me if I thought I would be well enough and she could take him to a friends but would prefer if he came to us - so a break through
and when I got up I did 15mins of ironing - I am so far behind I may never catch up (thank you slimpods)
so positives today

I did 15 mins of ironing (plan to do that daily till I catch up)
my daughter seems to have listened and was far more respectful when she wanted a favour :):)
I FEEL good

food is
fruit and yog for breakfast
lunch will be ryvita and houmous
dinner sausage mash peas and mushrooms
I will have cheesey mash to use my healthy a choices :):)

I do though I feel good
and I know that doesnt explain just how I feel but it is the best word for how I feel - I just feel overall good :):)

Good to hear that you are feeling so good H !! And also good that DD is thinking a bit more !

I got so far behind with my ironing that I paid someone to do my back log-was decadent but felt so much better for having it out of the way !! Building up again now tho so I must pull my finger out.

Oh Jane I do know what a pile of ironing is like - its never been my favourite thing to do (if you remember)
but I managed to do quite a bit in a 15mins it actually surprised me and if I do that daily it will soon be caught up

I just caught DH looking at a doggie rescue site - he knows for years I wanted a daxi long haired kind
so I asked him if he was going to get me one his response - I might do

oh everyone I think I might be soon getting a new doggie :):) but it would have to be THE right one the one that needs me and will fit in nicely

Jane my friend Kelly have two (she had a total of 11 dogs at one time) and I fell in love with KD he was a gobby little git and I pestered and pestered for one but Dave was determined that I was not to have one - and that is fair enough he has to live with it two
but I literally looked up and say he was on a site looking at little dogs so of course nosey here had to ask him
and he told me he was looking for one - I know I am so spoilt I cant express how spoilt I am but as he says Lamia and Rodders are too strong for me to enjoy a walk with both of them at the moment (and Rodders cannot be left alone) so he says it will help my healing and that is what he wants me better
I have to say I dont in all honesty deserve him :)

Ok so its before 6 but I have been awake since three
I awoke with a head ache rather than knee pain - which is good (not the headache)
so I have had time to think of my positives

there will be more during the day

I have no knee pain (well its achey but not painful enough to wake me)
I have a Dh who finds it hard to say I love you - but I dont deserve him
I have listened to my pod
I have a smile on my face

Back