my losses are so slow.....grrr

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jfc, 20 August 2006 Social URL.

1. jfc

jfc Full Member

losses:-
    • week one minus 8
    • week two minus 6
    • week three minus 3
    • week four minus 2 (aam week)
    • week five minus 2 (slow...why so slow)
    I could lose 2 pounds a week eating 1400 cal a day!....im really annoyed!

I am on Holiday from Wednesday and so wanted to be 10.7 and instead im 11 stone...grrrr:(:mad::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yup - me too!

Wk 1 = -9
    Wk 2 = -2
    Wk 3 = -4
    Wk 4 = -2
    Wk 5 = -5
    Wk 6 = 0
    Wk 7 = -2

But my average weight loss over the time is just over 3.5lbs which I suppose is acceptable.

Can you try increasing your water intake that is supposed to help - although I drink in excess of 5 litres each day!

Wish I could be more helpful but it may help you to know you aren't the only slow loser?

4. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Me to, it's relly frustrating :mad: and like you i keep thinking i could get 2 - 2.5 lb on a different diet and be able to eat but we should stick with it and i am sure it will all come right in the end:D

5. jfc

jfc Full Member

I suppose you are right...my average is 4 pounds a week which is ok..I think if it wasnt for my holiday I wouldnt mind...its just if it dosnt come off quickly on a VLCD when you are feeling deprived and socialy muted....it makes u question its worth....only occassionaly...but maybe I wont gain much on holiday either.....fingers crossed

xxxxx

6. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Have a lovely holiday and don't worry too much. Quick on quick off !!!

7. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    21lbs in 5 weeks.. thats an average of 4lbs a week!!! They look anything but slow to me.. you're doing really well!!!!:D

8. Shadow

Shadow Member

I was feeling the same with only a 2 1/2 lb loss this week.

Until I thought about it and realised that if I remove the word only from that sentence, a 2 1/2 lb loss is a great weight loss!

I have tried every diet going, and have never had regular successful losses like this. Previously, I doubt that I would have lost a whole stone in two months, let alone in excess of 3 stone.

There are no miracles, but this diet comes close!

Keep going girls!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.