My metamorphosis log - final stage

Well done on the weight loss and moving up to 810! Go butterfly!!
I should think those shifts mess you around though, with food.....?
xx

Hi all, just a reminder to myself that i had a bar when i got home so i've had 0.5 cd already for today. Stayed up to meet folks, it was lovely to see them, I know it was only a week but we're so close, i really missed them. Had fun trying to get my dad to skip- he actually seemed interested though which suprised me! No more cheating, not had anything yet food wise. Only slept 1300-1800 but feeling good! At work at the moment, will be busy for a few more hrs (honest..!) then get chance to eat later. Feeling positive, liking 810 and glad i did the ss which i think really helped to get me in the right frame of mind again. Scales still moving in the right direction.
Hope everyone is well. Back later xx

Daily log:

got up 1800hrs for work at 1945hrs
0100hrs - spicy tom cd soup
0530hrs - tuna+balsamic, cott cheese and herbs, salad leaves. cd bar
0830hrs - will have half mousse when get home pre bed.

Doing well, feeling good, if a little hungry at times. Will have to remember to try to spread it out a little. I wonder if i can make it a full week of being good....now that would be amazing! xx

You can do it Butterfly... definitely. Have a fab Saturday!

xxx

Go Butterfly!:talk017:

Have another great day hun!!

xx

Daily log:
(sleep after night shift 0930 - 1300...oops slept in late!)
1300- did i have a half a bar? did i have half when i got in from work? I cannot remember....how silly is that! Its just a vague memory.
1900 - cheat:(...one chocolate, 2 pringles and small handful of peanuts (salted too...!)
2000hrs - chicken breast, spinach, sprouts. CD oriental soup.
2200- about to have a CD bar.

Now, cause of my appalling lack of memory i'm not sure what to do. Should i have a shake too, or not. Or just have half? Don't want to miss out on nutrients, as i am trying to do this right.
As for the cheat, I am at my parents house, no excuse, but they just have junk! My own fault though, no excuse, i hadn't got round to drinking or eating enough, then got busy and had to wait for my meal, which i was really feeling the need for. I wouldn't call it hunger, just get to that.. 'I want to have my meal' moment. I am reasonable happy with it though, because i normally would eat so much more here, if it stops at that...which i intend it to, i'll be happy. Not complete control, but much better!
Have booked self in for extra shift 10-2000hrs tomorrow. Its on a horrid ward but need extra cash for various reasons, but at least it'll keep me in line! Hope everyone ok. Not got time to do diaries now- catch up soon xx

Have a good extra shift today Butterfly x

Well done on being in control Butterfly, I'm impressed!

:break_diet:My wings have fallen. I am so mad at myself :mad: because :booboo: Silly, silly fool. I was feeling so good too. Why would i do such a stupid thing. At my folks, and at the end of the night last night i ate some chocolates, crisps, biscuit and chicken. Tonight i have nibbled about 4 biscuits and some crisps again. Really annoyed and embarrassed about my failure. Was really hoping for a 100% week. Now got to claw back any progress i had made. Oh well.... no good moping about it. Time to restart and move on again. Will there ever come a time when we don't have to berate ourselves for such actions, and i actually lose the inclination to eat junk. Maybe moving up the plans and having more choice will help me cheat with healthier items. i.e... if i am allowed fruit etc. would i be more inclined to 'cheat' with this instead of crap. I don't know Just pondering things. Own fault, had hectic day at work, no fluid hardly or food. Will have to plan better if i am going to squeeze in more hrs.

Daily log:
work 10 - 2000hrs. Only 3 cups coffee and 2 glass water...ooops.
2000hrs - CD bar
2100 - cheat binge.
2130hrs - CD spicy tom soup, sprouts, spinach and chicken breast.
Plan to have hot choc mint shake soon and go to bed.

New day, new start in the morning. It can be done. :rolleyes: Plod, plod......!

Hey Butterfly,

Your wings are still there honey - they just didn't flap like they normally do. As for the beating yourself up thing, you know that can stop at any time. It's all part of Transactional Analysis and changing your thought processes with food. I wrote something about it on the forum quite a while back. I started overeating when I was young and it took a long time (no, it's takING a long time) to think like an adult around food.

There's also been quite a few people in here that have gotten to a point with 810 when it was like their bodies had had enough and they were really struggling to stick to the plan. Is your weight goal realistic ie not just because it's a BMI stat and what's your motivation behind getting to that number?

All the best for today

xx

Hi Butterfly, l didn't manage to stay on track at the weekend & joined in with what my husband & the kids were having. I was mad with myself at first, felt l had undid all the good from sticking to the diet all during the week, but have put it behind me now.

It's the start of a new week and new month so onwards we go. It can be done as you say.

Hey hon
Hang in there your doing fab... Its a new day and a new week dont look at it as a bad day just start afresh today..
I think the cold weather is not helping... I think it makes you want to eat more, personally I have found this.
Keep your chin up your doing fab x

I understand your frustration completely Butterfly, but the only way is to just plod on, sorry for how you feel though. Hugs xx

Thankyou everyone, it helps so much. Would like to say its been a good day, but it hasn't, still had mini binges on junk. No point going on about it, will just try harder tomorrow. Its a good point Laura, i have had an unhealthy relationship with food for a long time. I recall reading your post, will hunt it out again. Thanks for the reminder. As much as CD is fantastic, it is not going to undo that relationship, that is going to continue to take a lot of effort and thought. I should not expect it to change in a few months or even a year. I am beginning to realise that I am always going to make effort to alter my choices around food, my learned patterns are going to take some time before they get replaced by new learned behaviours. I do think sometimes that one of the reasons i beat myself up on it, is because it is effectively costing me loads of money, only to muck it up. I know that seems a bit shallow... and is only a vary small part of the bigger picture. Heck, i am waffling now and not even making sense to myself! Off to slurp a soup. Hope everyone is well. Running short of time still to catch up, OH is home and its our only night in together in over a week. (he's on nights also but on opposite shift) Off to relax together. Speak soon... Onwards we plod.....hopefully with a bit more control for tomorrow! xx

You've just made me think about something. I don't even think about having a 'relationship' with food anymore. Can we really have a relationship with an inanimate thing? I don't think I've ever said I lust after my books. Well I'm sure you know what I mean but just more food for thought for me :) x

Hey Butterfly, hope you are ok. Hope you have a good weekend (if not on shifts!!) x

Back