My Mostly Green diary!

cheekychinchilla said:
Slimming World wise I'm doing really well, esp considering all the naughty food about at the moment. It is killing me lol! But I can't put a stone on again this year, I just can't. I need to be about the size I am now and a bit fitter in time for my adventure in March. So have to be careful this year :( I will be having some days off and enjoying stuff, just not going as crazy as I usually do.
Other stuff? Meh.... :( x

You do so well......I admire that you can have a meal offplan and get straight back on it the same day!! I need to learn how to do that lol.

Where you going in March?

I'm planning on logging in here everyday now so be prepared for lots of me talking crap on here lol. X

Right...I've been thinking about why I haven't been able to stay on plan and it's because I stopped planning my shopping and meals....also I became bored with the plan cause I was eating the same food over and over.

Soooo I'm gonna go write up a shopping list and plan my evening meals....

Breakfast I tend to have a cereal bar with fruit and yogurt.....I'm gonna try having an omelette or even just some boiled eggs with w/m toast

Lunch is usually pasta n sauce..which I do like a lot but I will try having something less processed on at least 3 days of the week..will also up the superfree!

Dinner is mostly sw chips and vege sausages......I will start cooking cannelloni and cottage pies etc again cause I really enjoy cooking and with sw you can have these things without it having to ruin the diet...also have a few days with fish in there somewhere.

The next 2 weeks won't be that exciting because of Christmas.....costs enough without sky high food shopping bills! lol....

Gosh this last bit of weight is proving to be really hard!!!

Hi Lisa!
I've said similar about myself recently. About my food being very samey. I should make more of an effort! I agree with it being tough over Christmas. You spend so much time trying to keep your spending low I think food really suffers. Be something to use a New years resolution on eh?! :D

EXTRA EASY

A- milk
B- special k chewy bar (tweak)

Breakfast- yogurt and cereal bar.... Was gonna have an omelette but the thought of eggs so early in the day made me feel ill lol.

Lunch- apple, orange then a cheese and broccoli Pasta 'n' sauce (0.5) with added mushrooms

Dinner... Was gonna be cottage our but its now changed to Hunters chicken

Chicken breast wrapped in Bacon and topped with reggae reggae sauce (2 syns) , sw chips and lots of salad
Would like cheese in top but had my a choice already today and want to save my syns for tonight

Total 0% with banana, grapes and pineapple
Mini malted milk biscuits (6)

Syns 9.5

Advent calendar choc 1

Last edited:
Today had been good but right now I have those chocolate cravings!! I get them every evening and usually grab the tin of heroes and watch tv whilst stuffing them! Gonna try my hardest not to.....Arrggghhhh

100% day yesterday!! Yay.

A-milk
B- 2 small w/m bread

Breakfast- banana on 2 slices toast
Coffee
Apple

Lunch- 'Fry' up!!

2 Quorn sausages (2 syns)
Bacon
2 boiled eggs
Mushrooms
Onions and a spoon or 2 of beans

Dinner- No Dinner

5 celebrations 10
Blueberry muffin 10 :(

*cough*
Then I had........ 2glasses of white wine, a mince pie, a few more celebrations and some cheesecake!!!!!!

I'm drawing a line and getting back on track tomorrow.....may even reduce syns a bit but as long as I maintain over xmas I won't be too bothered x

Syns- 22.......Eek...

Last edited:
Green day

A-milk
A-
B-
B-

Breakfast- total 0% with banana, apple and orange
Advent calendar choc (1)

3 custard creams (9)

Lunch- pasta n sauce (0.5) with added mushrooms

Dinner-

Syns- 10.5

Last edited:
Is back! Again lol.
Been messing around with ww these past few months without any real success.... I find it quite difficult to stick to!

So here I am again.... 9st 11.

A- milk
B- 30g cheerios ( tweak.. was still a ww this morning lol)

B- cereal with milk, banana

L- 2 egg omelette, lean ham, mushrooms, salad, tomatoes, spring onions and reduced fat coleslaw (3.5 syns)

D- jacket potato, tuna with mayo ( 2 syns), tomatoes, spring onion, salad, slice of lean ham and coleslaw (3 syns)

8.5 syns

Last edited:
Weigh In today 9st 10! Loss of 1lb.

Having a Chinese tonight like I do every Friday with wine... Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new sw week.

Thank you :)

In bed ill today so haven't eaten anything yet.... Hopefully I will feel a bit better layer x

Much better today! Was weird... Felt dizzy and very achy... Like 24 flu or something lol.

A- milk
A- 30g cheese
B- alpen strawberry bar
B- alpen strawberry bar ( tweak)

B- banana, orange, alpen strawberry bar and a Greek muller yogurt (0.5)

L- sw chips and 2 eggs

D- cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5) and cheese, 4 quorn nuggets (2)

Ice cream (4)
Aerosol cream (1)
Marshmallows (1)
Choc sauce (3)

Syns 12

Last edited:
Ooh I don't know what to use my syns on tonight!

Glass of wine?
Slice of homemade cake?
Or chocolate??

I'm guessing if I have the cake it will be the smallest slice ever due to all the beautiful buttercream *drool*

Hmm the wine is looking good right now....

Ooh lovely sunny day here!

A- milk
A-
B- alpen strawberry bar
B- alpen strawberry bar

B- Banana, Greek muller (0.5) and strawberry alpen bar

L- Pasta and sauce (0.5) with mushrooms and a fruit salad

Orange

D- sw chips and 2 soft boiled eggs

Wine (6) with sugar free lemonade
Mikado (3)

Syns 10

Last edited:
Is it Friday yet? Lol. So tired today.. could easily go back to bed :S

A- milk
A-
B- alpen bar
B- alpen bar

B- Alpen bar, Greek muller (0.5) and fruit.

L- Banana

D- Pasta n sauce (0.5) and mushrooms

Activist fat free yogurt
Kit kat chunky 12.5

Syns 13.5

Last edited:
A-milk
A- milk
B- alpen bar
B- alpen bar

B- Banana, Greek muller (0.5) and alpen bar

L- apple

D- chow mein from the Chinese (7)

Syns 7.5

Last edited:
My diary is looking repetitive right now but next week I'm gonna try cooking proper meals again..
At the moment I'm cooking a meal for the family and then something different for me which isn't ideal but I've been so busy lately that being in the kitchen for ages doesn't interest me lol.

Ooh weigh in tomorrow!!

A- milk
A-
B- alpen bar
B- 2 alpen lights

B- Greek muller (0.5) banana and alpen bar

L- low fat super noodles with mushrooms and spring onions

Flake (7)

D-

Last edited:
Back