My mouth tastes like a badger's bumhole - Ketosis is back!

:party0019: Well done! Keep it up!

Well done JU

That brill, well done to you!! Great start for the new year too!!:D

Thanks folks .. finding it very hard today, desperate to binge ... feeling low. Think I always do day 1 of the dieting week. Actually put a quality street in my mouth then spat it out ... I'm going crackers. Hope you're all having a good day today, Let's keep going!

LOL JJD - you spat it out???!! Now that's willpower! Good on you, keep it up. I know how you feel about bingeing but I just can't bring myself to undo last weeks hard effort!

I know, you have done fantastically too, I know it will be worth it ... I wonder sometimes why food becomes such a huge issue to me. IT'S JUST FOOD!

Great loss!! Well done on spitting out the choccie, could have lead to teh slippery slope as they say.

Good for you for spitting it out!!I think we all know how it feels to want to binge,but just remember nothing feels as fantastic as watching the pounds fall off!

Unfortunately I gave in .. binged tonight, am going through some rough boy stuff at the moment and it pushed me over the edge at a bad moment. But back on it tomorrow. Disappointed with myself, but trying to contain it and put it behind me. Here's to tomorrow ... off to bed with a bottle of water.

Great attitude Juju, straight back on that wagon!

Gx

Good on you JuJu, tomorrow is another day --- hope you're feeling better and brighter in the morning.

Hi there, have been much better today, until I got home and all I want to do is go out and get binge food. Have nothing in the house, so currently in bed, practically pinning myself to the sheets to stop me eating. I'll be ok when i'm back in ketosis again. Just glugging the water. grrrr ... this is so hard sometimes.

:hug99:Sending Hugs Juju, I so know how you feel, but don't fear it will soon pass. Keep glugging the :tear_drop: and you'll be in ketosis and on track in no time. Vx

Back in ketosis ... phew! That was worth staying in bed for. Sweet dreams everybody here's to another good day tomorrow x

Back