my new baby x

I know it's bad for you I was shocked when I first did it and looked into it how full of sugar it is, no wonder I get headaches on it, but it does work for me to kick start so I do it now and again just for 2 weeks to start losing again x

Cas I do a lot of omelettes for lunches, and you can fill them with mushrooms bacon etc, as it only takes a couple mins, or scrambled egg and beans on toast will fill you up, salads, mug shot's, pasta n sauce, pitta bread instead of sandwiches x

I do like sw plan !! I might do that for a month when she born as its BBQ season and salad season then when sept comes il join ww u can go docs if ur BMi is high u get 12 week free vouchers so I think il do that x

Cas u go to ur docs hunni my friend just done it I'm going there 6 weeks after so least they can't say oooo u just had baby u need ur energy etc u don't need to diet yet blah blah blah they might do sw vouchers too x il have look on google x

Cas3 said:
Thanks girls some gr8 ideas going start mon, just had chinese but couldnt eat any of it, Im so rubbish at making omelettes how do you make urs?
Jessie how do you get those weight watchers vochours ive heard about them x

I either use 3 eggs mix it up, no milk or anything with a touch of pepper. Start to cook it on one side, then turn it over as soon as it starts to cook that side. Then once you've turned it over put your filling, cheese or ham etc on one side of the omelette. Then fold it over, like you would a calzone pizza. Once egg is cooked serve.
Or put most your egg in the pan, cover it with your ingredients all over, add the rest of the egg on the top. wait for it to cook on the bottom side, then put the pan under a medium grill for a minute or 2 to cook. This usually makes a thicker omelette. Good luck :) you can pretty much put anything in an omelette x

I don't know what it is about omelettes but they make me feel so sick, every time I have one I just feel ill for the rest of the day, weird, I just have scrambled eggs now with ham tomatoes or whatever haha x

I don't like mushrooms or tomato's either, usually I put in cheese and ham, or cheese and bacon lol, not very adventurous but it makes a nice change or French toast and beans I like so the egg keeps me full x

i loved sw before being preg i lost a stone and half in few months, and that was me sticking to plan all week and having a takesway once a week to.i went from size 16 to comfortable 14 and felt fab. now 14s are a defo no go and the odd 16 is tight

i loved sw before being preg i lost a stone and half in few months, and that was me sticking to plan all week and having a takesway once a week to.i went from size 16 to comfortable 14 and felt fab. now 14s are a defo no go and the odd 16 is tight

Once ur little buba is born im sure most of the weight will fall off and you can always go bk to sw as you've done so well on it x

Day one on diet feel awful already :(

im good.15 weeks now and still goin to sw .was up wit baby teethin last nite so i know what u mean.except i dont have a newborn baby also.have u much to go to get to ur goal ? i want to lose a bit more and then work on the rest after baby comes

I wud like to lose 3 stone but im aiming to lose 2 stone I did great during pg im a stone lighter than pre preg, so im sure you can lose abit too, I started to gain in 3rd trimester. Tell me about sleepless nights im not used to it my girls always been good sleepers just feeling really weak today and yeah im just started to realise how hard work it is having 3 now xx

Back