My new best friend......

Ohhh ellie...that sounds delicious tks! I'm getting so hungry thinking about celeriac and what I can do with him lol....the mind boggles :eek: :D
Have a great day everyone, Saska

it is lovely saska.... and so easy, was like a posh restraunt meal

Is it ok to have celeriac? It's not on the list of 28 veggies in my book. I would love to try it but don't want to stray too far off plan as my losses are already slow!

Is it ok to have celeriac? It's not on the list of 28 veggies in my book. I would love to try it but don't want to stray too far off plan as my losses are already slow!

On page 67 of my Dukan diet life plan celery/celeriac is allowed in the cruise phase.

Thanks Saska. I will try it to-morrow.

Can't say I liked it on its own but mixed into my cottage pie it was good!

Can't say I liked it on its own but mixed into my cottage pie it was good!

Pleased you are enjoying it in the cottage pie....good to have a variety. I am making chips with it tonight and looking fwd to that. I like it when it's cooked and mashed up as I find it has a slightly nutty taste and I just love nuts on anything!!

I can't find this monster, went to asda and Tesco! 3 pvs coming up would have loved to try! :(

I can't find this monster, went to asda and Tesco! 3 pvs coming up would have loved to try! :(

First one I got was in Tesco but had to ask someone as they had run out and not restocked the shelves. The other two I bought were from Sainsburys.

Back