• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My new bra's

I was so thrilled on Tuesday when I went for some much needed new bra's. My old ones are a tad big on me.

I was chuffed as little mint drops to find I had gone down from a 44DD to a 38 DD.

They are so pretty, prettier than my old big ones. One is navy blue and pale blue lace, a very sexy , frothy little number and the other one is a gorgeous white one that is so delicately embroidered.

Oh joy !!!! Thank you SW.!!, and MiniMins for keeping me on track.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
One of my first 'treats' when I lose my first stone is to go and get a proper bra fitting and buy a matching set! (Is that a bit sad lol??)

x

Im with you, nothing nicer than a nice feminine bra to make you feel a bit special.

wow you have dropped some inches from your back size, you must be feeling really pleased.

Tara i have lost weight of my feet how odd is that! shoes i have never worn for years i can now wear and they flop about!

i want bleeding weight off my bottom, not my feet!!!;)

Mine have gone from a 42DD to a 40D, which I'm happy about! Couldn't bear my huge boobs! I got a couple of new ones a few months ago, which hold them up and in place, and I love them! I've also found that I'm fitting back into old ones that were alwaes uncomfortable before! Hoorah!

My feet have shrunk too, gone down a shoe size! Why can't if have gone off of my bum instead? ;)

Congrats! You must be chuffed

I'm a 40K at the moment..well maybe not as my bra is feeling a wee bit looser but I'm so looking forward to dropping a few sizes. I'm hoping to go back to at least an F cup, then I can get some pretty bras again. I have the choice of only 1 at the moment and it's boring :(

ive just changed from a 42/40dd to a 36ff!! i am loving my new bras :)

when i get to target my fiance is buying me a matching underwear set from Rigby and Peller - OMFG i can not wait. It will be my bridal underwear from there too :D xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Junk Basket 23
Dukan Diet 1
Slimming World Off Topic 10
Slimming World 11
Hints 'n' Tips 24