My new bra's

fillymum

synful soul
I was so thrilled on Tuesday when I went for some much needed new bra's. My old ones are a tad big on me.

I was chuffed as little mint drops to find I had gone down from a 44DD to a 38 DD.

They are so pretty, prettier than my old big ones. One is navy blue and pale blue lace, a very sexy , frothy little number and the other one is a gorgeous white one that is so delicately embroidered.

Oh joy !!!! Thank you SW.!!, and MiniMins for keeping me on track.

gosh cant wait for mine to go down.
what i also want to change is my feet size. i was a 5 and now i am a 7 wide fit

One of my first 'treats' when I lose my first stone is to go and get a proper bra fitting and buy a matching set! (Is that a bit sad lol??)

x

Im with you, nothing nicer than a nice feminine bra to make you feel a bit special.

wow you have dropped some inches from your back size, you must be feeling really pleased.

Tara i have lost weight of my feet how odd is that! shoes i have never worn for years i can now wear and they flop about!

i want bleeding weight off my bottom, not my feet!!!;)

Mine have gone from a 42DD to a 40D, which I'm happy about! Couldn't bear my huge boobs! I got a couple of new ones a few months ago, which hold them up and in place, and I love them! I've also found that I'm fitting back into old ones that were alwaes uncomfortable before! Hoorah!

My feet have shrunk too, gone down a shoe size! Why can't if have gone off of my bum instead? ;)

It is such a good feeling when they drop sizes :) sadly, now i am pregnant they are getting huge. but can not wait to buy some comfory bras they make all the difference to how you feel :)

Congrats! You must be chuffed

I'm a 40K at the moment..well maybe not as my bra is feeling a wee bit looser but I'm so looking forward to dropping a few sizes. I'm hoping to go back to at least an F cup, then I can get some pretty bras again. I have the choice of only 1 at the moment and it's boring :(

ive just changed from a 42/40dd to a 36ff!! i am loving my new bras :)

when i get to target my fiance is buying me a matching underwear set from Rigby and Peller - OMFG i can not wait. It will be my bridal underwear from there too :D xxx

Back