Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Hi Sarette just had a peek through your diary and wanted to say hi. I'm on Day 6 and your weight loss is really inspiring. Well done and fingers crossed for wi tomorrow x

I did the same thing ... checked out slim and save. But I've got enough Exante to take me practically up to Christmas (the 20th) at which point I plan to take a (healthy!) break for a couple of weeks.

You're doing well and your week 3 loss was amazing. I just wish mine were as impressive.

Keep up the fantastic work :)

How lovely to have lots of visitors! Thank you all :)

I have consumed 4 litres of water today, a record for me! Yay! Weigh in the morning, I am excited yet really nervous... I hope to have something good to say when I next post... fingers crossed! xx

I can't wait for your weigh in result! You're keeping me going! I re-read this thread before I went to bed last night as I was ready to throw the towel in! I am so glad I didn't!

Day 29 - Start of Week 5.

Good Morning!

2lbs off this week! I was slightly disappointed at first I have to say, but, if you look at the bigger picture I have lost 22lbs in just under a month which is phenomenal! So I am pretty pleased :D

I'm looking forward to getting my BMI under 40! I would still like to lose 23lbs before Xmas day, so will try my best. I now weigh 235.4lbs which is about 16 stone 11lbs or so. I so want to get below 15 stone as then I will start to look a bit slimmer I hope!

So, I'm aiming for near on 4 litres of water today, and think I will daily weigh for a few days and see what is happening... ;)

Hugs to all xx

2lbs is great, and your bigger picture certainly is phenomenal! You must feel like a different person after just 4 weeks! Your head certainly seems to be in the right place, keep up the good work :D

Found you! You're doing so well too... brilliant, and inspiring. (And trust me, I need all the inspiration I can get!)

xxx

Whoops! Katy you're back?! Or did you not go? I did check posts having dispappeared myself! Sorry Sarette don't mean to hijack your diary! Will post elswhere!

Well done on the 2lbs :wee:

Great to be 'in the zone' isn't it ;)
Keep it up while I try to catch you up :p. xx

Woo hoo! 2lb is great ... and when it accumulates it REALLY starts making a difference!

(I'm sort of aligning myself with you as we have similar stats :) )

Incidentally, have you tried picking 22lb up? Next time you're at the supermarket, gather together 22lb worth of spuds in the veggie section - then you'll REALLY see just how well you've done!

Incidentally, have you tried picking 22lb up? Next time you're at the supermarket, gather together 22lb worth of spuds in the veggie section - then you'll REALLY see just how well you've done!

I love your logic xx

2lbs is great, and your bigger picture certainly is phenomenal! You must feel like a different person after just 4 weeks! Your head certainly seems to be in the right place, keep up the good work :D

Thanks. Yes I do feel so much better already. I look forward to it improving more and more :)

Found you! You're doing so well too... brilliant, and inspiring. (And trust me, I need all the inspiration I can get!)

xxx

Yay, great to see you, you did it once and you can do it again. I hope you find your mojo soon xx

Well done Sara! It's a fantastic loss over the 4 weeks! Keep going! You gottat keep us all going!

Of course I will and thank you! xx

Whoops! Katy you're back?! Or did you not go? I did check posts having dispappeared myself! Sorry Sarette don't mean to hijack your diary! Will post elswhere!

Hijack away! ;)

Well done on the 2lbs :wee:

Great to be 'in the zone' isn't it ;)
Keep it up while I try to catch you up :p. xx

The Zone is an awesome place to be! Feel free to catch up.. if you can :p

Woo hoo! 2lb is great ... and when it accumulates it REALLY starts making a difference!

(I'm sort of aligning myself with you as we have similar stats :) )

Align away!! I'm sticking to you like glue anyway ;) Off to your diary shortly..

I love your logic xx

Me too! Oscar (11 months) weighs 26lb, and feels sooooo heavy! No wonder I was struggling with everyday stuff!

Day 30!

I've lost 2lbs since yesterday :D :D 233.6 pounds this morning :)

And other great news, I tried on my size 22 Next jeans and they very nearly do up, but even better, I found some size 22 black trousers I can't remember buying and I am now wearing them :) I have a big tummy thanks to my 3 kids ( 2 were over 11lbs) so trousers always take a while to fit me. I am also wearing a size 20 grey sweater thing. I look forward to saying the same when I am in 14's, 16's etc :)

Have a good day all xx

Mornin' hun. Great getting into smaller clothes, it is as big an incentive as seeing the scales go down. Or maybe bigger!
I have loads of clothes that haven't seen the light of day for few years :p.Looks like I need to have a 'try-on' day before I miss the boat and they are too big :eek:.
Nice not having to wear the same old clothes all the time.

You will be in those Next jeans before you know it. Nice one xx

Good morning young lady, well done on your loss again. X

Day 31!

Another pound off this morning! 25lbs in total, so 20lbs left of my goal of lose 45lbs before Christmas Day!

YAY!!

Sarette, knowing you are doing so well while looking after an 11 month old... I am in AWE. Wow! Hard work indeed! You're our inspiro gal!

xxx

Day 32!

So today being the 14th is exactly 1 month since I started Exante. I am over the moon to have lost 25lbs in 1 month! If only every month was as good :D

No change on the scales this morning, still 232.8lbs :)

Hope everyone is ok after the weekend.. xx

Ooh and look at my BMI! It's under 40 wooohooooooo

Great going Sar, you can definitely do 20lbs before Christmas day. Woohoo :wee: xx

Back