Discover My new Discover plan diary starting tomorrow!

Have a lovely time with your family and doggy :) xxx

hope you have ablast and the weather is good to you! I bet that even though you say you wont even think about ww...it will still be there, you will be silently pointing the goodies you have hehe...treat yourself and get it out of your system ready for getting back on it when you get home...cya soon and take care :)

Monday

Need to kick my derriere into gear and get the dog walked and my menus for the week planned and shopped for!

No breakfast material in :( so am making do with a yoghurt!

Breakfast - Activia Snackpot (1.5)

Lunch - ham salad sandwich - open sandwich so piled high with salad stuff, boiled egg (1.5), ham (1), 2 slices nimble wholmeal (1), 1 tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (0.5), melon (1), WW strawberry meringue dessert (2)

Tea - salmon fillet oven baked (5.5) with carrots and mangetout, and New potatoes (3),

Snacks - 1/4 pint skimmed milk (0.5), 40g bag Kettle Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar crisps (3)

Points for the day = 20.5/23

By the way how many APs does 2hrs 20 minutes of ironing earn me??

xx

Last edited:
welcome back :) hope you had a lovely break!

welcome back :) hope you had a lovely break!

thanks Dinx, yes we did!

Your losses are great over the last 2 weeks - well done!!

xx

Hey hun :) just popping by to follow your diary xxx

Hi Dawn, hope you had a great holiday! Will be following your progress:)

Hi Dawn, hope you had a great holiday! Will be following your progress:)

Hey hun :) just popping by to follow your diary xxx

Hello and thank you both!!

Are you doing diaries too? I am finding it useful to keep on top of my points, the "edit" button gets hammered!!;)

Tuesday

Back to work today, which I am not looking forward to! My target for today is as follows but I will have time to bob on tonight and amend for accuracy.

Breakfast - 30g Bran flakes, sliced banana and 1/4pt skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch - Morrisons Eat Smart Paella (350g) (7) with carrots and tenderstem broccoli, and boiled New potatoes (2).......odd combination but had to adjust as the Paella sell by date was today! Activia Snackpot (1.5)

Tea - ham salad (1.5) with boiled egg (1.5) and 1 tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (0.5), small portion strawberries (0.5) Activia Snackpot (1.5)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk for tea (.5), 1.5L NAS

Total points for day = 20/23

Last edited:
lunch sounds yummy! have a good 1st day back at work :)

Sounds yummy! I have a diary on here :) hope work was ok xx

Well, my day got off to a smashing start and is just improving!! :(

As I was leaving work I managed to catch my bag on the egg bowl and pulled it off the unit, smashing all 11 eggs.............so hard to scoop up I could have cried!! :eek: I've had hayfever, got a banging headache, hit a squirrel driving home and dropped the paper bag (recyclable thing that the bin men had left the lid off) on my foot spilling the contents of a days rain into my shoe!!

And its not even 4pm!! :sigh: I sooooooo want to reach for the chocolate I cant tell you!!

Wednesday

Breakfast 30g Branflakes with small banana and 1/4pt skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch Jacket potato with prawns and mayo (6.5), strawberries and Activia Snackpot (2)

Tea

Snacks 1 x Alpen light (1)

Total points for day 13/23 to be amended later

Total points for (6 day) week

Dawnie my suggestion is to read back your last post...because once you have calmed down I bet you will have a lil chuckle about it ;) so not funny at the time I know...but really not worth diving into choccy....keep smiling :)

Sounds like one hell of a day!! Blooming eggs :( maybe just a smidgen of choc?!! Lol xx

Right my dear friends, to all intents and purposes I was the runaway train yesterday, leaving a trail of devastation through the kitchen!!

Going to be sooooo good these next 3 days before weigh in that if I can salvage a STS I will be happy.

Thursday

Breakfast - 60g Bran Flakes with 1/4pt skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch - JW Light lunch (3.5) Activia Snackpot (1.5)

Tea - TBC

Snacks - Alpen light bar x 2 (2), 1.5L NAS,

Points for today -10.5/23 with tea to come.

Good luck for next 3 days :) xx

Friday

Breakfast - 60g Bran flakes with skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch - Morrisons East Smart Chicken in tomato and basil sauce (375g) (4), with 200g New Potatoes (2) and vegetables, WW Strawberry Meringue Dessert (2)

Tea for work -90g King prawns (1) cooked with courgette, tomato, garlic and coriander, and filling 1 x Warby's Square wrap (2.5), 250g honey dew melon (1.5), Activia snackpot (1.5)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk for cups of tea (.5)

Total syns = 18.5/23

Last edited:
Sounds yummy x

oh my...i WANT those king prawns...my total faves!!! but i have to have them in loads of garlic butter with fresh crusty bread to soak up all the buttery juices....which is the reason I havent had that for like EVER lol

Think u deserve a treat today dinx..... ;) xx

Back