Discover My new Discover plan diary starting tomorrow!

Morning ladies!

Dinx - they are very low in points - 64g is .5 pt and the pack I used to make 2 meals was 182g........... :D Go on, spoil yourself!!

BTW - can I join your Christmas challenge please? What does 3/27 mean tho? :confused:

Carly - I've just made the prawns and it looks and smells delish! Quite pleased with myself! :D

Have a good day girls!
Just having brekkie with Jezza and then going to walk the dog and begin to get ready for work.

xx

Awww you had a right day of it yesterday didn't you. From what I've read today, yesterday was a bad day for most on here. I had chocolate yesterday, but had Wafers so it's wasnt tooooo bad.

Dinx - your prawns sound devine, guess what my treat next week is going to be!!

theres a link on the main page for the christmas challenge.... we are all going for 1lb a week til xmas, which works out at 27lb total...im keeping track of my loss and putting the total loss each week, so as I lost 3lb this week its 3/27 :)

get over there girl and add your name :D the more the merrier!!

Hi Dawn, Hope your having a good day hun. Going to get the Tuna light lunches in my next shop, sounds yummy with some WW bread or thins:) It's great getting little tips of everyone, keeps it all fresh and don't get bored as quick! Have a great weekend xx

Saturday

Working til midnight so taking the second prawn portion (which for the records was lush!!) Like a ratatouille with prawns :rolleyes:

Breakfast - 60g branflakes with skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch - Morrisons Eat Smart minced lamb hotpot (chilled) (6) with veg. WW chocolate brownie dessert (2)

Tea - king prawn with courgette, onion, garlic, tomatoes (1) with Warbys Square (2.5), Activia (1.5), 250g honeydew melon (1,5), WW cheese puffs (1)

Snacks - 1/4 pt skimmed milk (.5), latte from the machine at work - no idea but hazard (2) to be on the safe side, alpen light (1)

Total points - 22.5/23

Have a good day all

My god I am ravenous!!!

x

Last edited:
Enjoy ur yummy food! Hope work is ok xx

Monday

Breakfast - 60g Bran flakes with skimmed milk (3.5) and small portion strawberries (0.5)

Lunch - (170g) left over roast topside (all fat removed) (6), 100g new potatoes (1), WW desert (honeycomb and toffee) (2)

Tea - Morrisons Eat SMart Braised Beef and Mash (5.5) pack of supermarket melon chunks (1) Activia Snackpot (1.5)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk (.5), 1.5L NAS and lots of water

Total points -21.5/23

Working until midnight today and then I am doing a couple of very long days Tuesday and Wednesday so will not be on here to post my diary. I have planned what will be best (turnaround will not give me the time to prepare at home) and this is what I plan, but I will keep a note of anything else I eat and update on Thursday when I finish at 4pm.

Tuesday, Wednesday

Breakfast - OSS plain with teaspoon of jam and skimmed milk (3)

Lunch - work bought salad with Ham and pineapple and coleslaw (6) should cover it but I am not sure how many points Coleslaw is (it wouldn't be low fat) there will be approx 2 tbsp of it. Activia snackpot (1.5)

Tea - Jacket potato with WW coronation tuna (3.5) med portion Strawberries (1) Activia snackpot (1.5)

Snacks - lots of water and NAS, 2 x Alpen lights (2)

Total points - 18.5/23

Thursday - Breakfast and Lunch will be the same as above, tea to be updated on Thursday.

Sounds very yummy :) xx

WW cornation tuna soundss scrummmmyyy. Keep it up chicka xx

Sunday 3 July

Breakfast - OSS with tsp jam (3)

Lunch - salad with 50g ham (1), boiled egg (1.5) 1 tbsp Heinz light salad cream (.5), strawberries (.5) Mullerlight (1.5)

Tea - WW oval pizza x 2 - Chilli Beef and Chicken arrabiata (7)

Snacks - medium banana (1.5), Alpen Light x 1 (1), lots and lots water and NAS

Total points - 17.5/23

To be amended this evening with any changes!

Last edited:
Sounding yummy Dawn! Glad your back on here chick:) xx

Hey :) How you doing? Hope you're doing ok and enjoying it. Your menu's look ace xx

Hi girls

thanks for your words of encouragement, but I'm already a failure tonight............I don't know what is up with me, I seem to have a huge self destruct button pinned to my head and I just press it daily :cry: :cry:

I really want to succeed but I am getting more and more demotivated and can see only failure.

I've sorted out my meals for tomorrow - actually what I should have had today :mad: - and I will do my bestest to stick within my daily points and behave!!!

x

dizzydawnie said:
Hi girls

thanks for your words of encouragement, but I'm already a failure tonight............I don't know what is up with me, I seem to have a huge self destruct button pinned to my head and I just press it daily :cry: :cry:

I really want to succeed but I am getting more and more demotivated and can see only failure.

I've sorted out my meals for tomorrow - actually what I should have had today :mad: - and I will do my bestest to stick within my daily points and behave!!!

x

Dawn, I've been the same this weekend! Don't know what got into me (I'm blaming the good weather and wine:)) start fresh tomorrow hun, that's what I'm doing-we can do it chicken! Xx

Hey petal u aren't a failure... Just human :) we all have a wobble now n again... Write down 5 reasons for doing this and pin RO fridge :) hugs xx

Thanks girls, onwards and downwards - there is such brilliant support on this board.

To reach my first mini target I need to lose 3.5lb by 17 July. I am not going to be defeated. Today is the start of determined Dawnie. :cool:

Monday

Breakfast - OSS with strawberries, skimmed milk (3)

Lunch - ham salad (1) with 1 boiled egg (1.5) and 1 tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (0.5), strawberries (.5) and Activia Snackpot (1.5)

Tea - WW Oval pizza - Chilli Beef and Chicken arrabbiata (7)

Snacks - Alpen Light bar (1), 2L water and NAS (minimum), WW Nacho Cheese Tortilla (1) 250ml glass white wine (2.5) Hartleys 10Cal Jelly (0)

Total points for day - 19.5/23

Onwards Girls, Onwards!! :girlpower:

xx

Edited to say girlies that those WW oval pizzas are the real thing!! Tasty and filling and for the 2 7 points only - just don't over cook them!

Last edited:
thats the spirit...ive been the same the last 10 days...but from this moment onwards im 100%...mean it too I do! im no longer gonna be mrs blobby!!! we can do it :D

Yay come on girlies, we can do this :) xxx

Yay :) love the PMA x

Thanks all!!

100% day yesterday and I feel so much better now I've stuck to one!! :rolleyes:

Tuesday

Breakfast - 60g Branflakes with skimmed milk and strawberries (4)

Lunch - Morrissons Eat Smart Paella with tin Morrisons snap peas and carrots (9), WW toffee and honeycomb dessert (2), small pack melon pieces (.5)

Tea - 100g (2) chicken salad with boiled egg (1.5) and 1tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (.5), Strawberries and activia snackpot (2),

Snacks - minimum 2L NAS / Water, Hartleys 10 Cal jelly (0)

Total points - 21.5/23 this week so far = 41/46
Working til midnight so wont have munchies worries tonight :D Dang those blinking veg tho - running too late to get stuff from freezer so used a tin of the only veg I had in the cupboard and they are 2 points!!! never again! lol!!

Have a good day everybuddy :)

xx

Last edited:
Back