Discover My new Discover plan diary starting tomorrow!

I had a 100% day yesterday :)

Well done to you for doing it too :)

Well done ;) keep it up xx

Thanks Guy!! :thankyou:

2nd 100% day out of the way!! :D

Busy day today so posting early - but will be home in time to amend if necessary later.

Wednesday

Breakfast - OSS with skimmed milk and berries (3)

Lunch - Morrissons Eat smart braised beef and mash (5.5) with vegetables - will add (1) as they had peas in but were all that was in the freezer, WW sticky toffee cheesecake (3)

Tea - 100g chicken (2) salad with boiled egg (1.5) and 1tbsp Heinz Light salad cream (0.5), Strawberries and activia (2)

Snacks - Hartleys 10 cal jelly pot (0), 2L NAS / Water, 250ml glass white wine (2.5) WW Cheese puffs (1)

Total points for day = 22/23 and for week so far - 63/69

Have a good day all - looking forward to a day off at the end of the week so I can catch up with how you are all getting on xxx

Last edited:
Well done, you meals today look very nice. I think I will treat myself to some form of WW or morrisons eat smart meals tonight.

Yay :) keep it up :) x

Thursday

Aiming for my 4th 100% day today - had a sneaky jump on scales this morning and appear to have lost a further 1.5lbs. But scales alone are weird creatures and I know that by Sunday when I weigh in that could have disappeared!! ;) Onwards and downwards I hope!!

Breakfast - OSS with berries (3)

Lunch - 100g chicken salad with boiled egg and 1 tbsp Heinz light salad cream (4), Strawberries and activia (2)

Tea - Morrisons Eat smart chicken in red wine sauce with garlic potatoes (5) with muchos veg,

Snacks - 2L water /NAS, Hartleys 10 cal Jelly (0), 1 X Alpen light (1) and I finish for 4 days so I really may wish to have 2 glasses of wine (5) tonight as I kick my work shoes off and slip on the slippers!! WW cheese puffs (1)

Total syns - 21/23 and for the week 84/92

Just on the 100% for my 4th day - phew!!! Altho I have to admit to being starving right now!!

Last edited:
mega well done for 4 days in a row. I was a little naughty last night but only by a couple of points at most. :)

Yay for 4 days in a row :) xx

Hi Guys

Well, off now for a few days from work so am looking forward to spending some time on the laptop this evening catching up with all of your diaries, but in the meantime thank you for your support which has enabled me to do 4 x 100% days this week - I haven't had a week where I haven't had a mega wobble for weeks now!!

Not sure how today will turn out - over to Mums for the day so intend to have Brunch before I go and then hopefully I won't pick! Definitely saving 5 points tonight and tomorrow for TV viewing with 2 x 250ml glasses of wine. Next week the wine is knocked on the head until I get to Toulouse on the 21st, and when I get back I intend to aim for a wine-free period until my birthday in September.

anyhow rambling!

Friday

Brunch - Warby's square (1.5) filled with 1 x scrambled egg (2 incl skimmed milk) and 72.5g Morrissons Chilli and coriander salmon flakes (2.5)

Tea - 72.5g M's Chilli and coriander salmon flakes salad (2.5) with boiled egg (1.5) and 1tbsp Heinz light salad cream (.5) WW strawberry meringue dessert (2)

Snacks - 2L water / NAS, strawberries and ML (2.5) 2 x 250ml glasses white wine (5), WW cheese puffs (1) alpen light x 1 (1)

Total syns = 22/23 Total for week = 106/115

Have a good day peeps xx :D

Last edited:
Well done hun, wine will be very deserved.

I was naughty last night and went over points. (boyfriend made pudding with the very healthy tea. I am doing a six mile run tomorrow so i'll burn it off.

No alcohol for me this week though.

Good luck with the run Nikki!! I admire anyone who can run.....I'd love to do it but far too fat, old and unfit! :sigh:

Saturday

Breakfast - 60g Branflakes with strawberries (3.5)

Lunch - Warby's square wrap (1.5) with prawns, cucumber and salad cream.....to be pointed later

Tea -M's Eat smart meal - TBC, strawberrries and ML (2)

Really not sure at this stage - depends on whether we go to the meal or not, will aim to update later

Have a good day all

xx

Maybe running could be something to aim for ;) mmmm vino :) x

Good luck with the run Nikki!! I admire anyone who can run.....I'd love to do it but far too fat, old and unfit! :sigh:

Saturday

Breakfast - 60g Branflakes with strawberries (3.5)

Lunch - Warby's square wrap (1.5) with prawns, cucumber and salad cream.....to be pointed later

Tea -M's Eat smart meal - TBC, strawberrries and ML (2)

Really not sure at this stage - depends on whether we go to the meal or not, will aim to update later

Have a good day all

xx
Hi, are warbs sq wraps only 1.5pts? i thought they were 2.5:eek:

Hi, are warbs sq wraps only 1.5pts? i thought they were 2.5:eek:

You are right! I've just checked - been making a huge mistake! :mad:

Shall not buy any more because I don't get that much satisfaction from them for 2.5!!

And by heck, I could murder a chipbutty!! :D

lol! sorry about the username! dont know how to change it?? was all excited at the wraps being 1.5!! will stick to see thru ww bread lol! x

Lol I love the wraps! :)

To change the name go to tech support and ask someone to change for u ;) xx

Good Morning all!! :wavey:

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend, I did, but partook (does that word even exist??) a little too much of everything :eatdrink023: I shouldn't have with a meal over at the hostess with the mostesses, lunch out, and a fabulous roast and desert of profiteroles yesterday made by OH for when I got back from a fabulous afternoon with my best friend. Couldn't say no, didn't even try! :candledinner: And after receiving some very sad news :cry: I have to say I didn't feel 1 jot of guilt..........life is for living, not for beating yourself up over every slip up. Be healthy, make that journey but don't go mad at yourself when you have a wobble!

I have no doubt I have done some damage, but I am not even going to look, I will be determined to see a loss when I get on the scales on Sunday again :cross: , so am going to work very hard at being very good - those 100% days aimed for every day. :angel09:

Got to shop this morning so have a rough idea only of what I will be eating - will amend later!

Monday

Breakfast - 60g branflakes with skimmed milk (3.5)

Lunch - ham (1) salad with 100g Sains BGTY reduced fat coleslaw (1.5) 1 boiled egg (1.5), WW chilled raspberry cheesecake (3.5)

Tea - Tesco Lighter choices minced beef hotpot (3) with lots of vegetables,

Snacks - WW choc chip cookies x 2 (.5), skimmed milk 1/4pt (.5), strawberries (.5) and ML (1.5), 2L NAS / water. 25g bag Walkers Sunbites (2)

Points for day = 19/23

Points for week = 19/23

Have a good day all!! :D

xxx

Last edited:
Love the PMA! Sounds like a nice weekend! Sorry about the bad news! Hugs x

Too rite hun, life is for living and enjoying yourself. We all need a day off to enjoy:) brill to see u back ontrack today aswell chick, go u xx

Hi Guys :wavey:

thanks for your comments......back on track indeed with a 100% day yesterday and planned for all week. :D But boy I was hungry last night!!

Tuesday

Breakfast - OSS with berries (2.5)

Lunch - WW Lemon risotto (5.5) WW Raspberry cheesecake (3)

Tea - Ham sandwich using WW malted loaf (2) using 1tbsp Heinz light salad cream as spread (.5) with side of salad with 75g Sainsburys BGTY Reduced fat coleslaw (1) and 1 egg (1.5), strawberries and ML (2)

Snacks - WW choc chips biscuits x 4 (1)

Total for day = 19/23

Total for week = 38.5/46

Last edited:
Back