my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

yeah feeling a little better my chest infection is a bugger! finished work now for a few days whahooo! not that i have any plans! i must still not be feeling the full ticket tho as i just bit my eldest boys head off mind you he was being rude its real difficult here as my kids think they have 3 parents me my mum and her partner, my mum n her fella let my eldest do what ever he wants, so now he is thinking he can speak to me like rubbish trying to test how far he can go, well he just got a shock!! think he might have an idea of who is boss now tho!
anyway yes named n shamed lol i sent in lots of pics of me n my mates, n the one they pic ... me on me own! liberty!!! lol x got an email saying they may use the other pics in later issues tho so they are holding them ha i hope so cos then i get another £20 here i might just start nicking peoples pics off facebook and sending them in!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!

It's not easy being in close proximity to the grandparents/living with them with your kids - tries my patience sometimes and we just visit, isn't it funny how the little b*ggers learn the art of manipulation so quickly :(... just remember to breathe and that you'll get your revenge when you're the grandparent ;) mwa ha ha ha

hope you get over your lurgy asap hun :) x

Named and shamed :D

P x

Attachments

• image-1077818297.jpg
    image-1077818297.jpg
    708.1 KB · Views: 46
thanks heaps P :D xxx

Bless you Pauline! Thanks for making my monday morning!!

Good Girl! :)

9 stones 8lb ....this mornings weight .... hip hip hooray!! doing a little dance around the room!

Yay, well done Charly!! You did that so quickly, enjoy floating on air today!! Jx

just ate a toasted cheese sandwich .... it was wierd!! am stuffed! was planning on having apple for pudding but will have to have that later as i feel a bit funny! to all those ladies out there who have been dukaning for long time (more than a year) just wait till bread goes in your mouth ... it wierd! and cheese is sooooooooo chewy i didnt remember that about cheese!

God Charly youve had a cheese sandwich before ive had a chance to say Congratultions....well done . Fantastic xxxxx

Bye Charly see you in Conso one day x

aww dont say that debbie :( its not bye its just turning ova to me new channel on the other side :) lol xx

Back