my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

i swear that was totally handsome my lover! (west country is rubbing off on me)
on another note i learnt something quite shocking today, my sister in law asked me to pick her little girl up from school so i agreed then did the school run picked up my children walked home sat down had a mouthful of my cuppa then remembered i had forgot her daughter!!!! OMG! so whipped out me trainers n sprinted off to the school it is only a 6 minute walk to the school but i sprinted the whole way (half way ther i thought wow i am running and i am not out of breath) i got there super quick and apologised for being late / forgetting her oh dear! but still i felt super fit and proud that i did that contemplating doing a short run everyday and building it up like i have with the walking! what do you think?

jogging today, marathon next year???? lol
hope you werent too late for the little one, all that exercising paid off x

blimey i miss comingon for a couple of days and theres two and half pages to read LOL.

Yay for the weightloss, fingers crossed for next week hun.

I forget I have a tattoo as its on my shoulder, want to get it a bit jazzed up, could only afford a plain flower, want some greenery now.

oh no, thank goodness they didn't ring the mum first LOL, chaos or what. Yay forthe running, good for you x

I got the salmon from aldi too, an extra piece more and farm foods, for a pound less...good oh.

Have you tried their chicken fillets, am considering trying as it looks cheaper than farm foods.

oh no, thank goodness they didn't ring the mum first LOL, chaos or what. Yay forthe running, good for you x

I got the salmon from aldi too, an extra piece more and farm foods, for a pound less...good oh.

Have you tried their chicken fillets, am considering trying as it looks cheaper than farm foods.
i know what bargains eh? and the tuna n salmon taste amazing! i did my full shop there this week, chicken veg everything! the treats for the kids are a good price too shame they dont sell oatbran really or i wouldnt have to go anywhere else! i am a real fan of aldi i have to say somepeople say the dont like it but i find its the ones who havent really tried it that say that! the food is good ... oh exccept for aldi crabsticks ....blurghh they are not good so will advise u 2 take a wide birth lol but everything else i have tried from there tastes good! and my famous quote ... nothing tastes as good when you know how slim feels! x

i am poorly!!!! i have bad chest n sore throat! feel like crap got work at 6.30 an all!! :(

Just checking in with your mad life Charly! ;)

Glad you remembered your niece in the end ... ;)

Keep going love, you're so close now.

Hope you feel better today.

P x

ha ha ha speaking of my crazy life i am in this weeks love it magazine!! pg 22 (the youve been shamed page) same pic that i sent debbie of me with the wine bottle ... pmsl but hey i got £20 out of it!!! xx

Charley you have one little tiny pound to go!! Hurray! Can't wait to hear that you've made it, keep it up!

Me too with the cold, ugh, lots of liquids etc...

Jx

thanks xx tried to make myself feel better tonight so i went for a small run around the block! was impressed with my new stamina ... yes i did get out of breath but didnt want to push myself too crazy so gonna build up real slowly now like i did with the walking and hopefully this will help towards the desired effect of a flat tummy! xx

Charly lol ......£20 pound day at pics for kids xxx

Hey Charly, how are you feeling now? Better? Have you made yourself famous?

charly1979 said:
ha ha ha speaking of my crazy life i am in this weeks love it magazine!! pg 22 (the youve been shamed page) same pic that i sent debbie of me with the wine bottle ... pmsl but hey i got £20 out of it!!! xx

Ha, Kev's off for his morning run now with strict instructions to call into the newsagent and pick up a Love It! :D

P x

I'm going to get one too, it's a shame she doesn't get royalties :)

I get the fresh chicken fillets, salmon fillets, smoked haddock and prawns from Aldi, they are all good x

Back