Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My New Plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gobolino, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Hi Everyone

Just decided on a new plan for myself. I've bought a nice page a day diary and I'm going to start keeping to plan using the diary. That starts today :)

Also I was going to buy a terramundi saving pot, they are lush but around £20..... so I have my own version. A lovely shaped bottle (which used to have an orange liquor in it), with a narrow top. So the idea is for every week it takes me to get to my goal, I'll put a rolled up £5 into the bottle. Then when I get to target I can spend all the £5's as I chose.

Potentially I could fall pregnant before I get to my target, in which case the pot will be suspended or called upon if things get desperate! Hopefully sticking to this and having the fertility/weight issue motivation and £5 as motivation will help me to get pregnant :) If not then at least when I get to target I'll have some money for some clothes or a weekend away :)

Just need to decide on my target now...... I think 10stone 8 or 10stone 10 would be achievable but also quite challenging (only got to 11stone 5 in the last 10 years and that was for my wedding !).

Fingers crossed ! Here we go !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sounds like a good plan
    good luck

4. Esme

Esme Gin and tonic please!

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love those pots! They make great gifts, but I feel too guilty buying one for myself, perhaps I should start hinting heavily to the OH..
    That sounds like a good plan, £5 a week though? Ouch. If I did that I'd be so broke, however I'd probably lose loads of weight through not eating as much :D
    I was thinking of putting a pound into a jar for every pound I lost, and maybe £2 for each pound I put on. I have a horrible feeling I'd probably end up putting lots of IOU's into my jar though!

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done, good luck with it.

6. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Thanks for the good lucks ! I'm looking forward to actually having a plan (apart from the SW plan itself).... I can think about what to spend on.

Esme.... just do it with 50p's at least its still a treat when you get to goal :)

7. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Love the plan stan! I need to do something like that but always need the money I save LOL. Keep it up, you'll be there and spending those £5 notes before you know it :)

I am hoping to lose 2 stone but my wonderful boyfriend said he would buy me a new pair of jeans from River Island when I lose my first one. Been after a pair for ages and refuse to spend £39 when I am unhappy with my weight.

8. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Jeans are a fab incentive too :D - nice one :)

9. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Great idea I may do similar but with less money put away. I like the idea of the page a day diary will look out for one in the sales and take that up myself.

Hope all goes well

10. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Thanks and you ! Hope you find a nice diary x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.