My New Plan

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

Just decided on a new plan for myself. I've bought a nice page a day diary and I'm going to start keeping to plan using the diary. That starts today :)

Also I was going to buy a terramundi saving pot, they are lush but around £20..... so I have my own version. A lovely shaped bottle (which used to have an orange liquor in it), with a narrow top. So the idea is for every week it takes me to get to my goal, I'll put a rolled up £5 into the bottle. Then when I get to target I can spend all the £5's as I chose.

Potentially I could fall pregnant before I get to my target, in which case the pot will be suspended or called upon if things get desperate! Hopefully sticking to this and having the fertility/weight issue motivation and £5 as motivation will help me to get pregnant :) If not then at least when I get to target I'll have some money for some clothes or a weekend away :)

Just need to decide on my target now...... I think 10stone 8 or 10stone 10 would be achievable but also quite challenging (only got to 11stone 5 in the last 10 years and that was for my wedding !).

Fingers crossed ! Here we go !

I love those pots! They make great gifts, but I feel too guilty buying one for myself, perhaps I should start hinting heavily to the OH..
That sounds like a good plan, £5 a week though? Ouch. If I did that I'd be so broke, however I'd probably lose loads of weight through not eating as much :D
I was thinking of putting a pound into a jar for every pound I lost, and maybe £2 for each pound I put on. I have a horrible feeling I'd probably end up putting lots of IOU's into my jar though!

Thanks for the good lucks ! I'm looking forward to actually having a plan (apart from the SW plan itself).... I can think about what to spend on.

Esme.... just do it with 50p's at least its still a treat when you get to goal :)

Love the plan stan! I need to do something like that but always need the money I save LOL. Keep it up, you'll be there and spending those £5 notes before you know it :)

I am hoping to lose 2 stone but my wonderful boyfriend said he would buy me a new pair of jeans from River Island when I lose my first one. Been after a pair for ages and refuse to spend £39 when I am unhappy with my weight.

Jeans are a fab incentive too :D - nice one :)

Great idea I may do similar but with less money put away. I like the idea of the page a day diary will look out for one in the sales and take that up myself.

Hope all goes well

Thanks and you ! Hope you find a nice diary x

Back