My new way to stay on plan!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
My bf is cleaning out one of our fish tanks and the gravel vacuum has been playing up, so he decided to suck on the hose to get it started... he got fish tank water in his mouth :9529:

So thanks to him I'm no longer feeling peckish!
:)

His own fault for putting it near his mouth lol. At least the fish tank is clean:D

My bf is cleaning out one of our fish tanks and the gravel vacuum has been playing up, so he decided to suck on the hose to get it started... he got fish tank water in his mouth :9529:

So thanks to him I'm no longer feeling peckish!:)

:8855:

Toothpaste, mouthwash, rinse and repeat.
This used to happen to me all the time when I had my tank yuk.
I'm thinking of getting some fish in the new year. Here's me keeping to target lol

Toothpaste, mouthwash, rinse and repeat.
This used to happen to me all the time when I had my tank yuk.
I'm thinking of getting some fish in the new year. Here's me keeping to target lol

When i had a fish tank i used to use a device that had a solid hollow tube with a flexible hose attatched, u had to plunge the tube into the water for the suction to start working then u were able clean away. No risk of ending up with fishy breath......lol

When i had a fish tank i used to use a device that had a solid hollow tube with a flexible hose attatched, u had to plunge the tube into the water for the suction to start working then u were able clean away. No risk of ending up with fishy breath......lol

Yeah that's a gravel vac, ours is just refusing to suck so he had to kickstart it with his mouth lol.

Back