MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

hey hun, glad things are ok. (although the nightmare children dont sound good, but good that you are not turning to the fridge...)

you might need to change your height.... i would love to be 14' 2"!!!!

you might need to change your height.... i would love to be 14' 2"!!!!

I noticed that too, a BMI target of 4% really isn't healthy :rotflmao:

@Ellie - The fish stew sounds lovely :eat:

I was looking at the Flavour bags the other day but I have to be really careful with things like that, I can't have onion/garlic powder and hubby can't have mushroom. I usually see what's in the packet then make my own up avoiding our problem powders.

well just had to come on here and take my mind off my daughters left over pizza on the table, its sitting there shouting me to go and eat it :eek: see i dont dare throw it away as she will suddenly decide she wants it! So i am being a good girl and staying away while writing utter rubbish on here hmmm..

Ok girls i managed to change my height back again on here, dont know how it went like that in the first place, if i was that height i dont think i would be worrying about my weight anyway!! :)

Well today started off really well, then i forgot it was my neices birthday so we had to go down... where sandwiches were pushed on but i was very good and only had one (well a small triangle) and it was also a salad sandwich. Could of been worse, then there was the birthday cake and of course i couldnt say no, no isnt a word thats accepted here lol.

Todays menu

Breakfast
weetabix, milk and banana

Lunch
Chicken, mushroom and potato soupful! :)

Tea
Pasta, in tomato sauce homemade (ww tomato soup with tinned tomatoes and phili and onions, onion granuales, garlic, and tomato puree) with quorn chicken

All things considered not a bad day i guess, hopefully the cake wont react to bad with the tablets :eek:

somedays really feel like this is gonna take forever to do, and i have only been on it just over a week. I know it all takes time, would just be nice to wake up in the morning and be slim :D i can dream:sigh:

Hope everyone else is having a good day

I wish I could just wake up tomorrow and be slim too! But the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of how proud I'll be at the end when I've reached my target weight knowing how hard I've worked for it :) Well done on avoiding the pizza, I don't think I could have, pizza is my weakness lol. I'd love a bit of birthday cake right now, but hopefully it won't effect you too badly. Let us know! :)

a year does go very quick. and its hard to believe that i was thinking those exact thoughts about 18 months ago...
work at it. dont give up... and you will get ther. :)

Yeah I keep thinking that. I was prescribed the pills in September 2009, if I'd stuck with it then, I could be so close to my target weight by now. But I've started now and I'm so determined to stick with it. I honestly don't think I could do it without this forum though, it keeps me so motivated.

How did the birthday cake go down? Any side effects?

I'm determined to get there this time, i have tried so many times and i would lose a couple of stone but end up putting that back on and more :( Probably a familiar story with most of us on here!!

Well emma so far so good :) in fact i am actually the opposite slightly constipated today (sorry TMI)

Decided now i am really going to have to eat at proper times in the day, i have my breakfast around half 9 or 10 which is fine but then i dont eat anything till after 4 normally which would be my lunch, and then i have my evening meal after 7 most days..i dont think this is going to help me at all, but finding it hard to change now after doing it for so long!!

I find it easier to be really regimented with my food. I plan my meals at the beginning of the week and stick to it, and eat at set times each day. I need the routine and total control otherwise I just give up and eat food that I shouldn't be eating.

I'm trying to decide what to have for tea today.. I had soup for lunch, and half the carton is left over but I don't fancy soup again. Might have a microwave cauliflower cheese (Tesco's light choices, I'm surprised its within the 5% fat rule because of the cheese, but it is!) or spaghetti hoops on toast. Decisions, decisions! Lol.

lol i love spaghetti i would eat it everyday if i could!! The cauliflower cheese sounds yummy!!

See the way i see it my eating is a routine just a bad one, :/ I just find it hard to get back to eating regularly after eating like this for so long, been doing it for years now, i used to go without lunch altogether sometimes so this is a slight improvement, and i find it stops me feeling hungry all evening too which is my worst time as i dont normally go bed till midnight!!

I'm still not sure what i am having for tea, the hubby is having as stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon,, but this is so out of the question for me :( and i would love it!! Decisions, decisions i could end up on spaghetti but minus the toast as i have given up bread too aargh i used to love bread..

You could have a chicken breast stuffed with low fat soft cheese, tesco do an extra light one thats within the 5% fat rule. I have that sometimes, it's yummy! I went for the cauliflower cheese, it was 350g and was 300 calories with 8.8g fat, but it was 2.5g of fat per 100g. I think it should have served two as a side dish, but I ate the whole thing with some lettuce, tomato and carrot sticks. It only took 4 mins in the microwave, so can't go wrong really! Off out to my voluntary job at a mental health charity now, I'll be back on later tonight :)

I have decided on some chicken in a jar of aunt bessies chicken casserole mix with potatoes and carrots!! I am hoping to get to tesco this weekend and looking forward to see whats on offer, i will look for that chicken your on about sounds lovely and me i am the queen of soft cheese i have it with almost everything :)

Have fun working emma, talk to you later..thanks for your comments too its great to have the encouragement from someone else!!

Not a bad day today again, i am loving these good days! Dont think i was ever this good for so long on a diet before, must be these pills scaring me :)

Breakfast

Raisin wheats and milk

Lunch
Left over pasta from yesterday

Tea
Chicken in Aunt Bessies chicken casserole sauce, carrots and potatoes.

Snacks
Go ahead apple bake
Special K mini bites
1 roses chocolate

Felt really hungry this evening so had an extra snack it was either that or i became starving and raided the cupboards..

My husband said to me last night he can tell i have lost weight, how sweet...i dont think he can though really as only been doing this for just over a week. But it was so nice of him and really encouraging!! :D

Aw it's sweet that your husband complimented you! Looks like you've had a good day food wise again. I'm back from work now and starving, I've not had any snacks today so I'll have to go find something. I made my own diary thread so I'll be posting my food in there if you'd like to read there :)

I've toasted a wholemeal pitta bread and stuffed it with soft cheese and ham :) yummy!

well done on all your day :D shopping day for me tomorrow so going to make sure i eat before i go so not tempted by all the treats. well hoping it works that way

Back