MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Hey hun,

Your doing so well, just be careful with the low fat spread... some times it isn't great I'f you know what I mean...

Re using all cals and fat etc, its not a big worry. As you get things like cd and slim fast which I have done that are lower on the cals and everything side.

Just make sure you are getting in some exercise... I have never looked back.... :)

Can I also ask why you do different meals to your hubby....? Just curiosity that's all...

My husband and I have always had the same meals (apart from when I have shakes etc...) and they have all been low fat meals, and he has been really surprised about how nice they are.. now he doesn't need to lose weight at all as he is a stick! But he loves what we cook together...

Also love the chicken, stuffed with the Tesco light choices garlic and herb soft cheese with ham or ww bacon wrapped around it.. very yum!

Hey Kes

I have wondered about the low fat spread, but as it was only a tiny amount i thought i would be ok but might leave it out altogether now!!

Most of the time do cook the hubby what i have, its just with going shopping last night and getting in late, and it being a saturday night and after a long week at work he wanted a big fat curry as he calls it so definitely out of the question for me, wouldnt like to suffer the effects after that :eek:

I am hoping to get back to exercise, hurt my knee a couple of weeks ago and it keep swelling up!! Today though me and my OH and the children are off for a walk around the woods and then letting the kids off to play on the park while we relax, what better way to spend a sunday afternoon!!

My lovely husband cooked me scrambled eggs for breakfast, how could i say no to that!! Just hope they wont effect me!!

So its the last day of week two, the big weigh in tomorrow!!

Got some exercise in today, me and my oh took the kids for a walk around the woods, we decided to follow the "green" path which we thought would be easy, boy were we wrong lol, we were slipping and sliding up and down hills. Was great fun though and the kids loved it, took about 40 minutes!! May have to go and try a differnt walk there next week!!

Food wise its been another good day, still coming in well under calories, and under on fat according to My fitness pal!! All has to be good!!

Food for the day

Breakfast
Scrambled egg (i know eggs have a good bit of fat, but the oh did bring me breakfast in bed how sweet was that)

Lunch
Baked Potato
Quorn mince, in tinned tomatoes with garlic and soft cheese

Tea
Dairylea dunker
2 weight watchers yogurts

Snack
The fruit factory fruit stars (for anyone who likes sweets, these are a god send)
King lite crisps
Special K minis

Well fingers crossed for a good weigh in tomorrow:eek: cant wait!!

well done for today :0clapper: good luck for the weigh in tomorrow i am sure you will do great.

according to the my fitness plan every day i have been under fat and cals so hoping i am on track too :D today was a bit of a bad day as roast day but think i did well :D

Good luck tomorrow

my personal saying is "as long as you dont gain its an achievement" - good luck for tomorrow :D

Thanks girls i am still shocked, i still have to lose another 2.5% before i go back the doctors in 2 weeks??? When he gave me the tablets he said he wanted me to lose 5% in a month, other wise i couldnt stay on them!! Anyone else think this is a bit extreme? I am hoping he got it wrong or he was only Joking although i have never heard him joke before :eek: I am hoping he doesnt stop me taking them,, as they are really the boost i need right now!!

Hi Rach! That's brilliant! You're well on your way :) My doctor told me I had to lose 5% in 12 weeks, I think 5% in a month is a bit extreme, maybe he got it wrong. You've managed it though, so well done! :)

woohoo well done to you :D would say deserve a massive slice of cake but would be defeating the purpose lol

You could treat yourself to some nice new clothes instead of a piece of cake :)

thanks girls, :D I am going to sit and have a look through the avon book and treat myself to something out of there, how exciting am i lol!! I am going to wait till i have lost a good bit before i go out and buy any clothes, cant wait for that!! I keep imagining all the clothes i could get!! :eek:

Back