MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Yep Sally, I've heard going food shopping when hungry is a really bad idea! You just end up picking up stuff you wouldn't normally pick up because you need to eat lol.

I've just finished adding the pitta to my MyFitnessPal food diary and I've gone over my daily limit of calories, carbs, and protein.. but I'm under on fat, so I'm hoping it'll be ok as everything has been within the 5% fat rule. I've eaten 1765 calories, but only 42g fat. I know some people don't even look at calories, so I'm sure it'll be fine :) I'm gonna go update my own diary with today's food :)

To change your avatar, click on the link in the sidebar on UserCP :)

MyFitnessPal is a website where you can track your food and exercise. You add what you've eaten each day into a breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks section and it shows you how many calories, carbs, fat and protein you've consumed. You can also add your exercise in to offset the calories you've eaten. They have a database of thousands of food items, or you can input the information off the nutritional information bit on the packet to add to the database. It's brilliant! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it but google it :)

Good to see you got your picture working! Nice to put a face to the name :)

how do you get your pic working? mine doesnt seem to be showing :/

Good day again, cant believe i am able to keep saying this. I actually nearly forgot my lunch today!!!! Now that has to be a first!! I remembered it at about 5, so had something then as when i remember i was suddenly starving, it was ever that or dive in to chocolates :17729: which i am very proud to say i resisted and am resisting now as my OH is sat here eating them, oh the torture lol, although not finding it as hard as i used to!!

Had a slight visit from mr TANGO this morning, it was nothing i did yesterday so i am blaming it on the birthday cake i had the night before!! Luckily it wasnt too badm but also a good job my MIL was taking the kids to school for me because of the bad weather!!

Todays food

Breakfast
4 rice cakes with scraping of lowfat spread and a banana

Luncy(late)
Tin of spaghetti

Tea
WW cottage pie
4 waffles
2 ww yogurts

was really hungry, thats what i get for not eating regular!

Snack
Go ahead apple bake
Special K minis

Hope everyone has been having a good day

i know i still have no exercise in there but i will get there at some point.. :D

well done on the good day. i am being very good so far but like you still no exercise in there. other than walking around the shops lol glad no the only one not eating regular. my times are still all over the place and still missing breakfast :doh:

nah it was just food shop today :D thou did have fun reading all the labels for the first time and avoiding the sweet/choc and cake aisle.

i cant wait for that either :D have the choice to shop in more than just one shop

I'm hoping to get to tesco over the weekend, never been excited about a food shop before!! Just hope i have the strength to stay away from the cake and sweets lol.. I was thinking of setting a goal and then if i make it i will treat myself to some new clothes... :D

Well done on another good day Rach! It's a shame about the side effects from the birthday cake, but I found whenever I experienced the side effects it was like a kick up the butt to make sure I didn't cave in again and eat the wrong foods! :)

Well done on another good day Rach! It's a shame about the side effects from the birthday cake, but I found whenever I experienced the side effects it was like a kick up the butt to make sure I didn't cave in again and eat the wrong foods! :)

Thanks, Emma, it certainly is a kick in the butt :asskick: no better way to stop you eating certain foods... no more birthday cake for me!!

Did my tesco shop today at long last, loved it buy all the healthy foods... :D wow did i really just say that?!

Stocked up on tesco's healthy choices range ( i think thats what its called) its so much cheaper than any of the others i couldnt believe the difference in price..Normally going round i would pick up a big bag of crisps or something to eat in the car going home but today i was very good and had tesco apple snack pack and a bottle of water, :D , how good am i?! lol

So late getting home, was gone 7 and had to cook the hubbys tea and sort the kids tea before i could even think of my own, all i picked at was one little piece of cheese, so happy enough with that. Finally got mine at half 8!!!

So heres todays food

Breakfast
Raisin wheats and milk

Lunch
Chicken, mushroom and potato soupfull
3 rice cakes (scraping of spread)

Tea
ww chicken curry

Snacks
Apple snack pack
special K minis
Go ahead yogurt breaks

Is it going to be a problem if i'm not using all my calories and fat does anyone know?

As at the moment i dont seem to be using them all, i'm sure eventually i may manage it though!!

All in all not a bad day again, ok a great day really :D

So glad i took the plunge and started the xenical.

Mmm I love Raisin Wheats but they hate me.

xxx

Back