MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Hiya Aaliyah,

Very good show.....I don't buy ready made meals, i never suffer with bloat, all my meat can be named by the butcher he knows the animal before its in the shop...I make fresh meals every day, never want to binge eat....there is a lot to be said about wanting good food but cutting quantity and fat contents ...it works and is the only healthy way forward....

I went on a diet a few years ago between my Dr and chemist it was a shake diet but what I wasn't told that your not meant to come off it...yes i lost 5 stone great but i became depressed cos everyone was eating around me and all I could have was a shake, i couldn't go out for meals, i started shutting myself in the house and didn't want to see anyone !!

This is a lifestyle change and with exercise we can achieve our goals :):)

Rach I know what you mean I only had a 1lb loss last week and so far about the same this week but I am wondering if all the exercising is just taking the inches .......hence why I measured myself !!

Although as I said to my partner i think my internal fat is taking a walk first lol...cos my tummy seems better, I can see changes so hopefully weight will drop once its re-arranged a few bits lol :):)
stay positive Rach :):)

Rach take your measurements you will be surprised....I will put my new measurements up every Sunday but I have made inch losses so I am a happy bunny....

Sometimes you can't just go by weight....stay strong i'm here for you girlie :):) x

minty lamb burgers sounds delicious :D think need to take more trips to local butcher instead of being lazy and just buying mince at supermarket lol

dont let it get to you rach. still the same is better than gain and like booboo said could be inches off :)

I go to my local farm or local butcher......depends what one I am passing....we also have a green grocers in the village so it means you stay out of large shops where you could be tempted for naughty treats .....kills tonnes of birds with 1 stone lol.....:):)

Fingers crossed to us all that the suck it all out fairy will visit us before weigh in day

Have a great day all :):)

I know lol would b fab could book her for a week of drainage ha ha ha :):)

hiya girls :) didnt get chance to come on last nite, i was soo tired after work, and had to do alllll the cleaning so thats my exercise!! i was sweating like a pig!!

went to the docs this morning, and im finally at 199 lb!!!!!! I am so chuffed !!! can't understand why its less on the doctors scales as to mine?? probably should get some new ones, maybe digital??

i asked for a nutrition sheet as well just to help me work out what types of foods i should have in moderation and it balances with all the tips you girls have given me :) thank soo much!!

well done everyone :) whats the plan for Tea tonight? I have some chicken but I don't know what to do with it tonight :) xx

by the way, I had a WW cheese pizza last night (just reading the posts since ive not been on) and i got mine from co-op too Rach :( do you ahve netto/aldi/farmfoods or iceland?? they usually stock alot of WW products, usually with a larger range than larger supermarkets!!! WW curry/korma ready meals are terrible they really are bland it is so much better making your own!!

and Booboo, I have the Alli diet plan book, but it says at my weight i should be eating 1800 calories per day, that seems too much ?? xxx

I think things are looking good so far girls :) my confidence has grown so much, wouldnt of done it without you x

Thats strange jude as i weigh alot more than you and i am only aloud just under 1700 according to my fitness pal?!! We have aldi and lidl here, but none of the others although iceland is supposed to be making its way down my way!!

For tea i have some turkey mince, might have it with some sweet and sour sauce and rice not sure yet!!

Digital scales are good, i have digital ones, much easier to read i think!!

Were all here to help each other, thats what this place is for.

hmm, i must be reading it wrong then!! all these figures and stats are so complicated! i dont count the calories im eating per day, is that wrong??

Lidl have some reasonable stuff in, but nothing for main meals really, i think its Linnessa which is the "healthy" brand in Lidl if u didnt know xx
WW cookie mixes from there are cheap too and are only 0.1 fat per cookie !! really easy to make its just adding water to the mix!! your kids would like them too they have chocolate chips :p
It will be good if iceland do open up in Ireland cos they have really good frozen foods (cheap as well!!!!) I seem like a bargain hunter, but I can't afford all these expensive foods there are available!!

turkey mince is something I have never tried!! all the Christmas dinners I have had and I have never had turkey mince!! I will try that this weekend :)
think I might have chicken with wholemeal pasta, but not sure about the sauce I can have with it ...

Digital scales are good, i have digital ones, much easier to read i think!!

Were all here to help each other, thats what this place is for.

I cannot wait to get paid I have so much to invest in to help me!!:D the amount of times I have bought adios tablets and then gone to mcdonalds is ridiculous!! I must be able to get a good set of digital scales for under £30 do you think??

hmm, i must be reading it wrong then!! all these figures and stats are so complicated! i dont count the calories im eating per day, is that wrong??
No not necessarily some count calories some only concentrate on the fat, its entirely up to you!!

Lidl have some reasonable stuff in, but nothing for main meals really, i think its Linnessa which is the "healthy" brand in Lidl if u didnt know xx
WW cookie mixes from there are cheap too and are only 0.1 fat per cookie !! really easy to make its just adding water to the mix!! your kids would like them too they have chocolate chips :p
It will be good if iceland do open up in Ireland cos they have really good frozen foods (cheap as well!!!!) I seem like a bargain hunter, but I can't afford all these expensive foods there are available!!
i cant afford all the expensive stuff either and believe me its very expensive here, which is really annoying, espcially compared to the prices in england

turkey mince is something I have never tried!! all the Christmas dinners I have had and I have never had turkey mince!! I will try that this weekend :)
think I might have chicken with wholemeal pasta, but not sure about the sauce I can have with it ...

I cannot wait to get paid I have so much to invest in to help me!!:D the amount of times I have bought adios tablets and then gone to mcdonalds is ridiculous!! I must be able to get a good set of digital scales for under £30 do you think??

I think i got my scales in asda, and they were very reasonable

Jude WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO way to go well done on your weightloss....

Yes Alli said 1800 cals for me also ..
this website is really good click on calories for men it asks you questions then tells you what calories to lose weight ect really is good !!

http://nutrition.about.com/

even this site tells me...You need 1772.8 calories per day to reach your goal weight slowly and maintain that weight without exercise.
If you reduce your current caloric intake to 1694 calories per day you will lose one pound per week without exercise.

My tea tonight is .....home-made burger as I only made them last night and Daz can have others when he gets home lol.......

Dogs had their walks , horses fed, chickens are in time for me now ....:):)

Turkey mince is lovely and makes a great low fat lasagne :):)

what does alli say my calories should be booboo?? yours seem higher than mine and i am alot bigger than you!!

turkey mince is lovely, used it in a sweet and sour sauce!!

Made a gorgeous soup today, could of eaten it all to myself lol!!

1/4 butternut squash
2 sweet potatoes
2 medium (normal) potatoes
2 leeks
1 Onion
2 carrots
1 chilli ( but should of put more in i think)
2 knorr chicken stock cubes
Tomato puree
water depending on thickness
black pepper to season

I blended mine but you could eat it lumpy, i dont think i have missed anything out of the ingredients there. It was so yummy!!

Back