MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Well done Rachel that's fantastic xx

just for the record.. WELL DONE RACH !!! :D :D

thanks boo + rach, uve made me feel better bout the tabs, its become so normal taking them now it will be wierd wen i one day have to stop!!

hope ur all okay, il be on tomoro - day off college :D bin busy with assignments etc (PAIN IN THE ARSE!) but its strangely not affecting my food habits, least we know we can stick to it :)

x night everyone x

Thanks girls, its great to get the support off everyone here :D

Good luck with your assignments Jude, great to here they aint driving you to food, which they use to with my, use to get stressed!!

Had a bit of a bad night tonight, but after talking to Sarah(istanbul) i am not letting it worry me, thanks sarah!!

back again :) thanks Rach, the assignments do drive me to food but i try to do them after ive eaten so i dont stuff any more in!! bludy things!!

lovely day today, and after a long walk i feel beltin :) hope everyones okay today, don't know what to have for tea tonight tho....

x

never deprive yourself as it leads to craving ....just the 1 is ok....depending on milk ect they are around 66 cals each so you can have more :):)

lmao i have the advantage..I DONT LIKE THEM!!! i dont know why!! awww rach one or two wont harm u, its one day in the year !!

ive just been watching some video clips on msn player(i should get out more lol), an episode a few years back called larger than life...omg i can't beleive somebody can eat 700grams of fat IN ONE DAY!! it really does prove that we can do it, if people out there are so greedy and just cannot stop eating !!

anyway had to share it with u as it shocked me big time! x

ahhhh i wonder why.. could try youtubing larger than life, see what it comes up with !! its really mingin!
x

omg Jude ....I wanna be slim for life :):)

i might try you tube, ok had my pancakes, i enjoyed them but now feel sick lol. I have put down 600 calories as i am not sure what they are. I got mine in an odlums ready made bottle so not really sure. i had strawberries cooked in the mix too, Yummy with maple syrup on :eek: ! i know they were higher in fat per 100g but for the 2 i had i dont think i have over done it!! Only barely though lol!!!

I just had my low fat buttermilk ones with blueberries 4 pancakes are 140cals...

I think everyone should watch this Rach its so sad and unbelievable...what I don't understand is how they can afford over £200 per day on food

i dont think my pancakes came to 600 but i am just being extra careful :) Glad is only once a year, i never have them at any other time!! I am trying not to feel guilty about it, :( i think me, food and guilt is something that will always go together!! I dont know how people can afford that much food a day, but what i dont understand more is how they can eat it, maybe i sound like a hypocrit but i never ate anything like that amount. But who is feeding these people so much when they cant get up to do it themselves!! They need help!!

Back