MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Have a wonderful time Rach with your family will do you good....

I agree Jude if your Dad can do it everyone can hun...its like anything you have got to want to do it....there is no point forcing someone to lose weight that doesn't have the positivity to follow through...

Have a great day girls :) xx

have a great time with your parents Rachel ;)

I have been sorting out my computer as it was sending dodgy emails to everyone so wasn't going online ....but i'm back :)

so has mine ?????

thats really strange, I know other people who have had same problem......I have a firewall and run 2 separate scans to look for trojans and viruses and it says no threats....
don't know whats happening grrrrr

I'm busy with my parents :) But i am popping on for a nosy to see how everyone is doing!! Well got my weigh in tomorrow, but my scales are bust, they decided to say over load when i stand on them lol not impressed, so i am going to have to weigh in on the wii tomorrow, they are pretty similar to my scales anyway i think. So fingers crossed!! Having a great time with my parents being over, :D :D

Best of luck tomorrow rach xx

hey girls good luck with the weigh in hope everthing goes as u expect.
as for my weigh in my scales told me on friday that i lost a 1lb but then i started period. today was my alli check in day but it says i put pound back on so will weigh again onceTOTM has ended. im tend to lose more inches then pounds usually so im trying not to let it get me down.
hope everyone is doing great and its finally good to see some activity in the forum lol welcome back girls lol

WELL DONE NDC thats fantastic xx

Ndc331 said:
Had my 2nd weigh in on xenical with the nurse today and I've lost 3 stone in 2 months. So very happy ;-)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wow u must be over the moon thats brilliant

Rach,

The wii won't give you accurate readings......if you have it set on any carpet you need the extra leg extensions and even Nintendo say don't use it as main scales.......
Before I started the diet the wii showed me at 17 stone 2.........I went on to proper scales at Dr's and was devastated I was actually 18 stone 5.......I wouldn't use the wii personally as weight check

:)

well i know its not going to be same as the doctors, i have mine on a flat wooden floor, so i dont think its going to be too far out!! I know my own scales were even out compared to the doctors, they were a couple of pound lighter than my doctors!! The wii was just about the same as my bathroom scales!!

my wii is pretty accurate and less changable than my digital scales, i also get weighed at boots and that is same as my wii measurements. Its finding out what works for you

i have lost 11lb now and really pleased at the way it coming off, i started on the 11th march so 17 days, also training daily on the wii and going for walks

wish i had a bludy wii theres so much to do on it !!

well done girls with the losses, i wish i could match that !! still plodding on tho i can't give up now :D

xxx

Had my 2nd weigh in on xenical with the nurse today and I've lost 3 stone in 2 months. So very happy ;-)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well done you i bet ur really chuffed with the results :) x

Back