MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Aww Rach, c'mon hun... you've worked soooo hard to get to this point, please don't hit self destruct now, I now you have the strength to pull this back... how will you feel if you don't pull yourself out of this slump and you pile the weight on?...so much worse, and it goes on soooo quick too!

You're worth so much more, now c'mon hun! xx

well girls your all sooo right, i can do this and i will. For this week i am going to try the special K challenge, have it for breakfast and lunch and then a proper meal i the evening and yogurt and fruit if i feel hungry. It might just give me the boost i need to get back on it! There is no way i am going to gain back all the weight i lost, it would kill me!! I was talking to liam last night and i am not going to let it get me if i go off the rails for a short while, its not going to kill me, once i dont fall back completely to my old ways. I seriously know i wont go back to how i was, i know that will never happen. I've done too well to let this happen

fighting talk girls - so glad you have all agreed that no-one is going to drop outa this plan :happy096:

i've just noticed your aim for Christmas Rach :giggle::giggle: - your bum should fit nicely on Santa's knee by then :D

ok so today is going ok so far. had my special k for breakfast and lunch and some fruit salad from the local supermarket in between. I havent weighed out the special k but i havent been having a big bowl full so hoping it will be ok!!

Only 6 more sleeps till i go home to visit my family and friends :D

when i tried to sign up for special k challenge in january, it said i was too heavy to do it, and should see my gp!!

hope it gives you the kick you need Rach!! ive eaten 990 cals today but im sticking at it just to boost myself abit, but the foods ive eaten are all good and ive bought a new notepad to write evrything down on!! so thers no quitting around here anymore!!

xxxx

I'm only following the plan myself, i havent signed up to it or anything, as it said same thing to me that i was too heavy :eek: :(

Still going good anyway :)

Got ruths appointment for her Perthes tomorrow, god i really hope it will be ok, and this consultant takes more notice.

Hope Ruths appointment goes well.
You seem to be a bit happier now. I think having a change of diet keeps it interesting.

Mandy

I hope everything goes ok with Ruth hun...please let me know xx

Omg i cant believe its been over a month!! But i am back D-Day has come, tomorrow i will be back taking the tablets :eek: and i will be weighing myself which i am absolutely dreading :( i know i have put so much back on and i am ashamed of myself and angry :mad: i cant believe i let it go this far!! I thought i had put all this behind me but obviously not, its going to be a long journey!! But with everyone here i will do it!!

Dont worry hun, least we are still here, theres alot who have gone now and may never stick to it :) we can do it xx

had my weigh in and i am so not happy but its all my own fault, its reminded me i cant eaat crap for a whole 2 months and get away with it. So anyway its a new start now, which actually didnt go to plan, decided i would have rice krispies for breakfast and i went and bloody choked on them, got a terrible fright so i didnt finish them. So that was my great start to the day lol!! It can only get better!!

that sound scary hope you're ok. nothing worst than choking on food.

((((hugs)))) for the wi hun. you're back on track now and thats all that matters, come christmas you'll be back to where you were, if not sooner!

Yay...it's really you!! It's so good to see you hun! Just forget about the last couple of months, it's done and now you just have to look forward...you'll get there hun!!

It is good to have you back..like Jude says, so many people have left, and they've gone back to the unhealthy way but you've come back and that's what's important! Go Rach :)

Thanks girls and your right, the important thing is i am back and getting back on track!!

Well the rest of the day went well after my choking episode this morning, i have stuck to it all day today so i am feeling happy with myself this evening. Day 1 done and dusted, i always think the first day is the toughest so now thats over with i will be fine, fingers crossed!!

I havent counted calories yet, just going to stick with the low fat for the first couple of weeks i think, it worked well for me when i first started back in January.

Back