my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

End of day 6 for me
I am off to bed after another TS day 100%

Am taking a nice cold glass of zero to bed to sip on whilst i watch a bit of tv and drift off into the land of nod...

Day 7 is nearly here and i cant wait cos once i have got it out of the way i have will have managed my first week of the VLCD plan whoop whoop!!!

then on tuesday i can have my first WI and see how i have done..cant wait to find out..

Thanks again to everyones kind words of wisdom,welcome and support over the last few days..I am truely grateful to each and everyone of you xxxxxxxxxx

How did you get on for your first weeks loss?? I too struggled over the weekend in the good weather - we were wandering around Edinburgh centre with loads of cafes spilling onto the pavement... oh the temptation to join all those 'normal' people having a relaxed Sunday in the sun! Then I woke up this morning.... phew!

How did you get on for your first weeks loss?? I too struggled over the weekend in the good weather - we were wandering around Edinburgh centre with loads of cafes spilling onto the pavement... oh the temptation to join all those 'normal' people having a relaxed Sunday in the sun! Then I woke up this morning.... phew!

Hiya JO Jo
nice day for you but them cafe's must have been real temptation..well done for not giving in!!!!!

I am due to WI tomorrow morning..

I have stayed TS 100% so far and i have to say it was very hard going to begin with but much easier now i have got over the hunger part ..well the all consuming hunger part that is.. cos the smell of food is still very hard lol...

I am desperate to be out of the 15's and need to have lost 6lb to do it...

So fingers crossed as it will be a huge boost to me to carry on 100% TS if i have a good result...

Mind you... any loss is a good result cos once it is gone its gone!!!!

Will be looking forward to getting my scales from the boot of my car tonight in preperation for D day in the morn lol...

I also went and got some of that Boullion soup stuff which i am going to have a nice mug of in a few mins as i am feeling cold even though the sun is shining xxxx

Yoohoo Valentine, I'll be doing my first week's weigh in tomorrow too, so good luck! I'll pop back to see how you got on, fingers crossed for a good loss for both of us....

Hi Valentine,

I've just been reading your diary and you sound like you're doing so well! I'm moaning on mine already and it's only day 1 for me! Just wanted to say good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I'll look forward to seeing how you get on! xx

Hey there chazz, young n Antari

I am so excited to have got this far .. normally i fall at the first hurdle where dieting is concerned ..

My scales are in place for tomorrow morning ...

I will post on here as soon as i have done it and get a chance to get online...

Your WI too young...good luck huni xx

Nikki ya gona be just fine..just one day at a time thats all it is..
I wanted to eat patterns off the plate days 2 to 4 but then half way through day 4 i suddenly realised i didnt feel that nasty hunger..
Stick with it and good luck xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks! I will just have to see how I get on! You are doing brilliantly, I will wait to see how much you have lost tomorrow!! x

Day 8 and my first WI

I am one happy Bunny!!!! i lost 11lb i am amazed!!!!!

I have roared into the 14's and am really happy about that as i cant remember the last time i saw that number on the scales with me stood on them... I am now 14 yes 14st and 8lbs whoo hoo!!!

That loss is going to make this next week much easier for me to do...I know i wont get such a high loss again but i would be happy with any loss now...
I was so despondent after having my band removed as i had failed every other diet going and thought "Thats It" i am going to get really fat again..
So to manage a whole week with no slip ups is a huge thing for me..

Now i am going to go and try and update my ticker to match the loss.

Good luck to everyone else that has a WI today and the next few days

I am sat here smiling like a squirell on LSD !!!!

Bloody hell, that's fantastic xxx

Thanks darlin,,, i am sooo happy..
I forgot to put in my diary about my shopping trip yesterday.
I walked into tesco to get some bouli and i was suddenly overwhelmed with bright lights ,chocolate.bogof's and snack food everywhere..
It dawned on me that everytime we take a child into one of those places thats exactly what they must feel..little person looking up at everything and bright wrappers just at their head height...bit of an epiphany for me i have to say...
No wonder its so easy to become overweight in the first place..i took stock of the layout for the first time too..to get to anything healthy you had to go past all the snacky yummy food first..bread ,which is a healthy food if correctly chosen was in the far left corner..What a game play for the supermarket...How many times have i gone to grab a loaf of bread and milk and ended up with a basket of sugary snacks to go with em.
As i have no children at home anymore i think i will get my fella to to his own shopping from now on and grab anything i need while he is there.
Going to avoid the supermarkets like the plague for the time being xxx

Well done Valentine! 11lbs is fantastic! I don't weigh myself - I just go by my clothes - so I don't get these wow moments but it's lovely hearing about people who do. Here's to another successful week! You've done terrifically well.

Valentine that is so true about supermarkets! I had my first food shopping trip today and I must admit it was really hard but its something I am going to have to get used too. Well done again, that was an amazing amount to lose. xxx

Thanks sorus and everyone else...

Chazz i am going to pm you cos i just found the button on here and thought i would try it out lol..your my guinea pig (hope ya dont mind) .
Your also due to WI soon so good luck huni xx

Amazing loss Valentine, you must be delighted! A good reward for all the suffering! :happy096:

Amazing loss Valentine, you must be delighted! A good reward for all the suffering! :happy096:

Thankyou huni

your doing pretty FAB too ..just noticed ya loss ...fantastic...great to have a few on here that started roughly the same time.. its a great way to spur each other on..i'm like you ..only my partner knows i am doing the VLCD .. mind you if anyone i know is on here from my area i have just put an avatar up so bang goes anonimity pmsl xxx

Back